Armo's Stuff

I completely agree

2 Likes

hope to see more portraits make by you :3

You are not the only one

Thanks alot, don’t worry, I’m going over the other two before I start new ones :slight_smile:

Update on ‘Bandit Guy’, I may give him a unique name a somepoint.

Banditguyv2

Worked on shading mainly, tomorrow I’ll give him a different eye colour, the green just sticks out abit too much for me.

And no I’m not gonna change his expression at all :rofl:

Thats it today for me, more updates potentially over the weekend!

1 Like

rest well ^v^ do not try yourself hard ^v^

2 Likes

EDIT:

Finished up ‘Bandit Guy’, I think I’ll call him ‘Rory’, I don’t know why.

Banditguyv3

I will likely submit this one into the Mugging Blitz Round 11 -2021’s First- along with the dark clothed guy, I’m not sure about any others.

Updated OP.

3 Likes

Back with an update on the ‘Probably the Main Lord’, I mainly changed his hair colour and did some shading, I may change the clothes colour but for now I’ll leave that.

Swordmasterguy1

I’ll do his skin when I get time :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hello, been a short while, got started on a new portrait, he’s probably a Lord

LordGuy

All of the colours your seeing, except the hair, are placeholders.

1 Like

Minor update on the Lord portrait, mainly doing colours.

Lordguy1

There’s a bit on the left side of the neck that looks odd to me so I don’t know if I should clean that bit up or just leave it (if you zoom in on picture you should know what I mean).

Lord portrait finished, after a loooong break.

Lordguy1

1 Like

Started some new portraits today, they will be F2U/E, but I just need to do blinking frames for them, they look finished but may need to just fix up some shading in areas.

Gordon
A white-armoured knight, I’m going to call him Gordon.

RedCavalier
A Cain archetype cavalier.

1 Like

Big update, I have finished 3 new F2U/E portraits today, and I’ve also updated the Lord portrait with some forehead shading since it looked odd to me.

Gordon

RedCavalier

GreenCav3
As I did a Cain archetype cav, I’d thought I’d do an Abel one as well.

4 Likes

Swordmasterguy2v3

This dude is fire! the choice of characters to splice with works great! great work.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a while so a new portrait, I have no idea which cape colour I prefer, doing frames another time once I decided which one I prefer.

Me Me2

5 Likes

Finally got round to working on this WIP portrait a little, OP updated.

Swordmasterguy1

4 Likes

Edited Rory/Bandit guy a little.

Rory

4 Likes

Lordguy2

Lordguy22

Finished this one, I’m gonna leave up a poll for a week to see which people prefer colour for the cape.

Have a pirate too.
jack

• Option 1 (Cape colour same as hair)
  • Option 2 (Dark green cape colour)

0 voters

1 Like

Looks like people like the Dark Green one more, personally I like both so I’m gonna keep them both.

Thank you to those who voted.

1 Like

Sorry for the bump, but I’m back and I thought I would try making some maps, outdoor ones for now. I’ve also modified the Narube River and Darkling Woods fields tilesets with blue waters, all F2U.

FEFieldsmap

FEfieldsmap2

FEFieldsmap3

Tileset Palette FE8ArmoryPatch.GBA_Additional style (Ch20 River of Regrets)(05 06 06 05 00)

FENarubeRiver

Tileset Palette FE8 Darkling Woods

FEDarklingWoods

Edit: I’m an idiot and forgot to post the palette objects, I will also upload the maps to a dropbox link shortly as insertable format if anyone wants to use them.

Edit 2: Dropbox link is up so all of my stuff will be there, includes updated minimugs so now they’re less ugly, if there’s any issues with the link please let me know. I haven’t used a dropbox link before.

5 Likes