Mourning dead hacks

Anyways, shout outs to Last Heavenly Throne and Runa as a whole I guess. Whilst the hack isn’t technically cancelled, Runa dissapeared a while back(before my times) and it doesn’t seem she’ll return any time soon, if not ever.

3 Likes

After seeing all of this I feel a bit scared for the future of my hack I mean I want to see it throught but will other people on the team want or can see it throught. Hopefully nothing horrible happens.

5 Likes

Hello everyone
Sorry if this is potentially rude towards MageKnight404/Ray (since I don’t remember why he removed the download link), but would anyone happen to have the ups patch for his 6-chapter hack called “Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn DX”? If so, would you please send it to me privately/here on this thread?
I really loved it back when I watched it all those years ago, and I would love to be able to get it for myself.

I can oblige you with that pretty easily.

7 Likes

I would love that, thank you!

(psst the link is there, probably a bit hard to notice. :sunglasses:)

1 Like

Oh, right. Sorry!
My eyes mistook it as normal text, what with the backround being set to dark for me.:joy:
Thank you very much for sharing it, Ray. I really appreciate it.:+1:t2:

6 Likes

There was the bloodline
Also book of eden fe7 version i was interested in it
But it moved to fe8 and changed the story but the characters are still there
Also the great dream of five which i was very sad to see it cancelled
Staff of ages for the gba

5 Likes

Dream of Five v4-1

8 Likes

What a sad waste of a game :frowning:

1 Like

I am glad we got to experience it at all. Between both routes it’s ~22 chapters so it’s not like it isn’t a “full” experience, even tho the story doesn’t conclude.

7 Likes

It was a great experience the story was interesting and the gameplay was decent

I wonder what happened to Fire Emblem Bloodlines

Fire Emblem Bloodlines is not dead yet. It’s just that news about it is really quiet and that progress is moving slowly for it. Only time will tell.

4 Likes

Hopefully…

1 Like

This one, I was really excited of it. Lemme light candles :candle::candle::candle:

2 Likes

Eternal Bond. Was really interested in the story and I really liked the character designs.

2 Likes

I played Eternal Bond! I had a great time with it and was very sad when Agro stopped working on it. I remember being pleasantly surprised by the writing and the first early plot twist.

2 Likes

Eternal Bond? That’s a nice I haven’t heard of in a long time.

I am very recent in this community, so i’d say the Unnamed Jugdral Project, i can’t say i was very excited for it but it fits the purpose of this topic, i guess.

1 Like