Fire Emblem 0: Legacy of the Holy War

Fire Emblem 0: Legacy of the Holy War

“I wish to become a kindhearted duchess - one whom the Crusaders smile upon from the heavens.”

1000 years ago, the Lopt Church was defeated once and for all by Lord Seliph and his liberation army, freeing mankind from the darkness that had enslaved them once and for all. The people prospered and flourished as peace and tranquility would be felt across Jugdral for centuries.

It is now Grann Year 1780. A deadly plague that ravaged Grannvale 15 years ago and the waning power of the holy Crusaders’ weapons have led to strained tensions across Jugdral, leading to the flames of war being ignited once again between Grannvale and Miletos. With most of Grannvale mobilized for war, this leaves Princess Desdemona, the scion of Dozel, available for an envoy from Belhalla requesting aid for foreign affairs. Mona’s embarks on a grand adventure in Jugdral, leading to her journeying across the continent, befriending numerous comrades, uncovering a grand conspiracy in Grannvale, and clashing with a new threat from the shadows threatening to bring ruin to the world…

Screenshots

whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-258whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-234whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-229whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-257whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-256whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-266whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-259whenthehackromisgood2.emulator-264

What is this?

This is a hack of FE8 set in Jugdral 1000 years after the story of FE4. It’s a continuation of the previously cancelled “Unnamed Jugdral Project”, set in a new rom with many story and character changes and overhauls for a polished experience.

Features

• A full story three lords - Mona, Amphion, and Lilith
  • 25 chapters, plus six gaiden chapters and a short interim story
  • 40+ recruitable characters along with many new classes
  • Skill system, strength / magic split, and numerous quality of life changes
  • Accessory items that grant stat boosts or other skills
  • Talk conversations by chapter with stat boosts
  • Holy blood and legendary weapons
  • An updated custom soundfont for music

Future Plans

• A playtesting private beta test will be available in the future.
  • The first public release will have 9 mainline chapters and two gaiden chapters fully playable
  • Credits will be available very soon.

Other Links

80 Likes

Now THIS is gaming
I’m not a big fan of Jugdral but I’m looking forward to trying this out!

6 Likes

UJP Attempt #?? here we go!!!

4 Likes

four years off 1776, you skipped the greatest anniversary in all jugdral :frog:

11 Likes

Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

is this project nal

1 Like

Serif.

2 Likes

Is this the fabled Unnamed Jugdral FE Project?

1 Like

Made an account after literal years of stalking these forums just to say this looks great, look forward to it.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see this serif. Hope everything goes well until release!

2 Likes

Timeline wise, year 1780 is the same time that in Archanea Gharnef and Medeus had started the War of Shadows. I wonder if this date was chosen deliberately or 1000 years was just a nice round number.

1 Like

The aesthetics look great – portraits, menus, map palettes, everything.

1 Like

Is it just me, or is one of the lords a dancer?

1 Like

@serif I accidentally made the post into a wiki trying to like it :person_facepalming:
Double check that someone didn’t edit anything (I don’t think anyone did though)

6 Likes

Always nice to see games centered around the Jugdral continent.
Looking forward for it :fire:

1 Like

my body is ready

1 Like

Serif lives
its-alive-young-frankenstein

3 Likes

Let’s gooooo

1 Like

Thank you all! I’m very happy to hear all the high praise and hype for the project.
I’ll use this thread to post any future updates and progress.

In the meantime, I have this sampling of the custom soundfont.

9 Likes

The Discord server for Fire Emblem 0: Legacy of the Holy War has been reopened! You can join the server here!

4 Likes