Fire Emblem: Scourge of Proxima [6 CHAPTERS DONE]

Hello FEU!

We are the Headband Gang. We made a Scourge of Proxima post about a month and a half ago. We’ve gotten your critiques, and we’ve remade the game from the ground up. Story? Rewritten. Sprites? Remastered. Gameplay? Reconstructed. Most of the people who made this hack were complete noobs a month ago, and I’ve watched them develop personally. I’m proud to represent the alpha for our first hack, Fire Emblem: Scourge of Proxima.

The game focuses on the life of Ulyaoth, crown prince of the kingdom of Proxima, a nation known for its might and pride. Ulyaoth is the eldest child of King Alteon, and must prove his worth as the heir to the throne as of coming of age. With his loyal retainers Sir Imperial and Sir Rufus aiding him on this journey, will Ulyaoth be worthy to rule the entire kingdom one day? He will face many trials along the way, including an old but not forgotten enemy, cloaked in shadows and mystery.

In this alpha, there are 6 chapters as of right now, which comprise the first “Book” or major arc of the game. We will be working on releasing updates whenever we finish an arc in the story, Telltale style, except without the going bankrupt part. In book 2 and 3, we will expand upon the world and story, but we divide the game up as such so that we can focus on what’s important without overwhelming our team, and so that you lovely ladies and gentlemen will have a complete storyline to playthrough with each update, rather than half-baked incomplete messes. Please, feel free to give us any and all critique: most of these people are still relatively new to hacking, and it’s greatly appreciated. If you’re interested in helping out, be sure to contact either Z-Flare or myself on here, or on Discord.

Download Link to Version 1.63.3 (Patch to FE8)

Credits for Version 1.63.3

Screenshots:
1 1

16 Likes
Fire Emblem: Scourge of Proxima (OLD POST, USE THE NEW ONE)
Levin Pixelings
Levin Pixelings

5 Likes

I didn’t come up with the name, but hey, I wear it with pride!

4 Likes

I helped!

…Slightly!

…Hey, I made the mug for the boss of 1-1, so that counts for something, right?

4 Likes

Any progress is good progress!

Sorry it took us so long to get this out. Finals and real life got in the way for some of the team (including myself). We also probably spent a bit more time than we needed to bug fixing, but thanks to that I believe we’ve hammered out basically everything that we found dumb. Should be a good experience to play!
Book 2 will have smoother workflow since summer is coming around, so look forward to more updates from the team!

1 Like

not that headband
this headband

1 Like

neat hack yo

i’ll probably post something more constructive later or tomorrow… but you’ve probably heard all i’ve had to say when i was liveplaying it on discord

2 Likes

Thanks for playing it!
Any constructive criticism would be very much appreciated, it’s alright if it doesn’t come right away.
Once agian, thanks for giving the hack a try! ^-^

2 Likes

wait what the fuck

7 Likes

That’s not even a headband it’s like a hairband ok?

THIS is a headband.

1 Like

headband

8 Likes

Changelog:
1.63.3 - Great amount of work done on the scripts and portraits, some music has been inserted in, and some of the gameplay has been redone. Note, the actual hack only goes up to 1-4x, if you see 2-1, you’re playing an incomplete chapter, and you should not continue any further

3 Likes

Hey, do I know you guys or something?

Nope. Nothing to see here. Run along now, friend! Maybe go check out… uh… Void’s Blitzarre Adventure 2? Or my own hack? (shameless plug)

People wanted a server for this hack, so someone on the team made one.
Have fun with that, I guess? Whatever.

2 Likes

Yes, the server icon is female winking Ulyaoth. Why? I have no idea.

Because everything Ulyaoth is good.

Hey, I didn’t make the server, I’m just advertising it. Ask… actually, who the hell made this server? Even I don’t know.

Just finished recording my run of the game. Overall, it’s a solid first draft! Looking forward to seeing where you take it.

Was hard mode tested? I played on normal and it felt pretty easy overall.

Videos should be up before the end of the month.

3 Likes