Obsidian's sprites

I’ve yet to see a hack that uses them. Thanks for explaining that.

1 Like

It was made and used for GFE1R

2 Likes

Here’s Elphin/Elffin/Mildain/whatever to add onto my FE6 halfbody list
the difference between him and some of the others is pretty staggering now lol

17 Likes

The one man army spriter conquered another mug, how many more will he do?

2 Likes

hearts

9 Likes

I remade two of the characters for our hack Scourge of Proxima, Lyra and Phoebe
image Before
image After
Since these mugs are for our hack and owned by some of my friends, they aren’t free to use unless you ask them. o.o

17 Likes

Remade another character from the same hack, here’s grandma Silvia!
Same deal as before, not free to use so yeah.
Also here’s the version of Lyra with her headband, I uploaded the wrong one earlier

15 Likes

that background is beautiful

1 Like

Ayyyyy thank thank ^-^
I was planning on making another one soon™ so I hope it’ll turn out nicely like the other one did

1 Like

you could turn those into some wicked title screens…

1 Like

Yeah we actually have been discussing a title screen for our hack pretty recently, once I get around to making it i’ll post it here

image image
Here’s Heather from RD, one of my favorite theives in FE, love her simple design ^-^

18 Likes

I made a generic mage knight mug if anyone wants to use it, I did some example recolours since his hair has four shades in it.
Oh and here’s a background that I worked on recently, animating the stars took alot of time but I think it came out pretty well.
Animating%20Stars

19 Likes

Nice job, generic mugs are something we really need.

3 Likes

Ayyy thank ^-^
Maybe once i’m done with the female mage knight I’ll make one for another class.

Generic Female Mage Knight done
and a bunch of example recolours

17 Likes

Drew a timeskip of my OC, Ulyaoth! also gave him a bath towel version because why not all%20the%20eyebrows
Anywho, i’m gonna try to get the rest of the sailor characters done now, so that’s gonna be a fun ^-^

14 Likes

that shirtless Ulyaoth is so hawt

1 Like

hearts thanks my guy hearts

Are the generic Mage Knight mugs free to use? I don’t think you explicitly said either way.