UltraFenix's edit sprites (making "trequinhos")

Which frame was it, if I may ask?

It was the first frame, I think. I noticed that a pixel on the hilt kept changing colors whenever the animation started.

1 Like

Thanks again for all your support. The repository post has been updated with the fixed sword animation :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Hello everybody
How are you?

New editions today! and phew, these animations took a lot of work, but I made a practically complete kit from Generic Heath repal, originally made by Greentea:

And of course, I took advantage of the momentum and immediately made the animations for Melady:

She’s a funny case of how I needed to change her frames based on the process, because there were angles that I couldn’t quite identify which part of her body and armor was to draw haha. But it all worked out in the end.

And well, I said in the last post that it would be the last time I wasn’t going to show new previews, and that the focus now would be to animate everything I’ve already shown, but I forgot some last stills to show:

Marcus:
Lance_000 copiar

General Gwen
Gwen_G

And an attempt that I want to make in the future of an animation for a class based on a self-insert FE character: Phoenix Knight! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Lance_000 copiar

15 Likes

Gwen is leaning forward a little

1 Like

actually, this positioning problem is also present in the original animation of the female General, but I’ll try to tweak it a bit to give less of the impression that it’s tilted. Anyway, thanks for the warning :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, everything good?
I hope so.

Well, today I don’t have any previews to show, because I’m taking my mind off and recovering my hand, which I accidentally crushed on the car door. Ha, but don’t worry, I’m already better.

Anyway, I’m here to wish @Lukirioh a happy birthday, where I gave him a modest gift: Lucario Ruins Style sprite.

And Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Rod variation.

Pharaoh lucario millennium rod
Pharaoh lucario

Again, happy birthday, My Pharaoh! hope you are having a great day :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

Hey guys! How are you? I hope well.

New edits today! Various edits!

But I won’t go on too long here, doing 4 things today has consumed me all, so I’m pretty tired, so before I go rest, I think I just have a few stills to show: a update and one that I don’t plan on animating.

Phoenix Knight Update
Lance_000 copiar

Oni Samurai, Using the Blader Myrmidon made by Leo_Link, Tsushi and Iscaneus as base.
F2U/F2E
Sword_000 copiar

Well, thats it! Goodnight :heavy_heart_exclamation:
sleep-sleepy-head

19 Likes

woooooo we love you ultrafenix

1 Like

Hello everyone, how are you?
I hope well
Again, I bring several editions today;

Interestingly, I did everything for Cath’s Staff animation and Ponytail Bishop… today, as there weren’t many frames to edit. The only animation of these two that gave me more work was obviously that of Ponytail Bishop, because besides the color palette of the original base animation that I used it was a mess, and after fixing that, in the end, I had enough color slots left to make the golden staff.

I was trying to finish the Vanilla head Juggernaut for almost a month, as I found it difficult to make the extra angles of the head that don’t exist in the original vanilla Berzerker, so I ended up losing a little motivation. In the end, I made progress again, and today it is delivered. All thanks and credit to Sphealnuke, who did the incredible original animation of Juggernaut.

The FE10 Soldier without helmet was another episode of “why not?”, as by rearranging the colors correctly, it formed colors for a hair.

Well, I think that’s it for today. I already have several stills that I have already edited parts of the frames, but I was in no mood to finish them. Now, my focus will be on continuing this work. :muscle:

Ah yes, of course, some previews before I go to sleep:

Vanilla Style Nuramon’s Hero (M)
bram_sw1
I only finished the sword animation

long-hair Raven Hero, Blue shield
Sword_000
basically, with Myrmidon’s hair

and New class: Nomad Flier
Bow_000
Using the Arbalest by Ayr and Raspberry as base

I love you too, random citizen :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

For that hairstyles I gonna say…
Tu é bichao mesmo

2 Likes

Hello everybody
How are you? I hope well.

It’s been a while since my last post with several edits, and at the moment, I just have to say that, unfortunately, my next post will take a little longer to happen for 3 reasons:

1. good news: I got a job! Bad news: I got a job… and therefore, I don’t have much time to dedicate myself to the community, but whenever I can, I will continue the projects that are already in production, I just ask for a little more time. :pensive:

2. I’m packing some things for moving house, so apart from my job, I’m also organizing this to finally have a little more peace of mind.

3. I’m involved with some longer, more elaborate edits, and that’s all I can say at the moment :shushing_face:

Well, as a friend told me: it’s important to focus on your personal life, so let’s work on that in our time.

Hope to see you all soon :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

Hello everyone
How are you? I hope well.

Today I made my last post for the repository of the year, as I’m going to take a break for the Christmas and end of year festivities. I wanted this last post to be a little more packed with content, like new reskins and animations, but I ended up getting distracted from doing things recently, so much so that I didn’t even have time to do a special Christmas profile picture, unfortunately…

But the spirit of Christmas and a good new year is what matters in the end, right?

I want to wish everyone at FEU a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year, which we always hope is better than the last. Thank you to everyone who supported me, taught me, and became my friends in my first year here, and that one day, I can improve more every day to be as good as all of you.:face_holding_back_tears:

well, I think that’s. I know I’ve thanked you several times in the text, but I don’t think it’s enough.

Obrigado por tudo, até ano que vem❣️

15 Likes

one year
One year… wow, time passed quickly, it seems like it was yesterday that I joined the community.

Happy New Year, everyone :partying_face:. I’m slowly getting back to activities, and I hope to show you more “trequinhos” little by little this year, and just to come back with new previews (which I should stop doing so I don’t accumulate so many WIPs…seriously):

Dorcas
Axe_000
Using the Bartre animation by RedBean as base

Zephiel Reskin Update
Sword_000 copiar
Thanks again to Feier on the FEU server for the tips and cleaning the still in some parts :heavy_heart_exclamation:

17 Likes

They look both great, but I like Zephiel in particular. Great work!

1 Like

Hey. Out of curiosity. When will you release this Elimine animation? It looks AMAZING!

Hello, Alice
About this animation, only the Staff part is done, as you can see. The magic animation is still incomplete, and as I have some work in priority, it will still take me a while to continue and finish it. When everything is ready, it will be posted as F2U/E. I hope you can understand :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I will be waiting then :pray:

I really love this animation, and since my hack is set in Elibe, it’ll be really useful.

Seriosly, it looks incredible!

1 Like

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Today I brought the (almost) complete Repal of the WR kit.

I had started this project at the end of last year, before going on vacation, so yeah, I can say that I am back at work for real now

And all I can say now, after I finally finished this project, would be How can a repal give me more work than a reskin?
Every time I thought I had finished working on one of the kit’s animations, I realized that I had forgotten to change a pixel on the wing or weapon. This happened about 10 times during the process LMAO

7 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Today I finally organized things in the first post of my thread, and with that, I also released some new previews in the WIPs tab, so I’ll be very happy for you to see them and tell me what you think.

Thank you for all your patience in waiting for news here, I hope to be able to bring you even more in the future :heavy_heart_exclamation:

19 Likes