Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

amema003 - DRAGON ON A DRAGON
New GAMERS sprite just dropped (Uses parts by Nickt, Stitch, Garytop)

18 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

If how I organise the animations makes no sense, Iā€™m just noting them as they were initially done-- or what I recall anyway.
Anyways! Even MORE old animations Iā€™m probably never going to use again. Probably seems like Iā€™m just tossing garbage at people but all I want to do is give people more options, itā€™s not up to me if you want to use any of these, all I can do is accomodate.
ā€¦i never get to the bloody point do i. The actual point is that I noticed a few of these were in that little unfinished section of the repo as their spritesheets, aaaand I still had the animations I did of them from years ago, theyā€™re most definitely not pretty but they function and that is nice.

SwordSword
MagicSword
SwordUnarmed
SwordMagic
Sword

Will I ever run out of old stuff? I have no idea. Iā€™ve accrued so much random stuff over the years and itā€™d be nice to see them get some use instead of me just hoarding them for no reason. Iā€™ve still got some spritesheets but I never animated them, maybe Iā€™ll get to them at some point. These may be some very ugly babies, but theyā€™re my ugly babies and I love every one of them, even if I canā€™t bear to look at them for too long without feeling sick.

For that ermā€¦ Archsage, he uses the Nergal effect, so as is is basically most complete in FE7 (Unless someone copied the Nergal effect for use with the other games and I never noticed)

28 Likes

{Vlak}  - F2U OC Sorceress
{Vlak} - F2U OC Dragon Rider
{Vlak} - F2U OC Warrior King.png
{Vlak} - F2U OC Surly Mage.png
{Vlak} - F2U OC Ornate Priestess

A few portraits that were inspired by 7743ā€™s portrait generator. F2U and recolor.

46 Likes

heyo made some portraits for projects im doing
reclass fe6
pirate rauh
nomad garret
pali igrene
theif geese
pent hair
Archer clarine

and some Fe4 thing I read the manga and I just really like lewyn and fury I mean erinys
fury
lewyn
f2u and edit

17 Likes

I have a few more Shantae Halfbodies that Iā€™ve been making. This time they are the Half-Genies from Shantaeā€™s 5th Adventure on Paradise Island. Like my last batch, Iā€™ve been using 7743ā€™s AI portrait tool.
Shantae, Harmony {Stephano}Shantae, Zapple {Stephano}Shantae, Plink {Stephano}Shantae, Vera {Stephano}Shantae, Fillin {Stephano}

Here is also a before and after of the AI generated portrait compared to the final portrait. As well as all the ones iā€™ve done so far.

Before and After

Portrait Collection

20 Likes

Itā€™s been a while, everyone. I had some free time, so I created a new Spell Animation using materials I had made and left in the past.

Gigafire(ć‚®ć‚¬ć‚¹ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ć‚¢ćƒ¼)

The Japanese name is ē«ę”»ē«č¼Ŗ, but the English name is Gigafire, named like FE7 Gigacalibur.

The reading of ā€œē«ę”»ē«č¼Ŗā€ is ā€œHiZeMeKaRiNā€.
Specific pronunciations are
ā€œHe = Hiā€ for ā€œHe isā€,
ā€œThe = Zeā€ for ā€œThemā€,
ā€œMe = Meā€ for ā€œMechaā€,
ā€œCo = Kaā€ for ā€œCoverā€, and
ā€œRin = RiNā€ for ā€œRingā€.

This is a Spell Animation that heats the surrounding area with hot air to cause an explosion.
I created this animation by imagining that heat causes a heat-up.

Credits: @SHYUTERz

42 Likes

Continuation of my previous post:

Small edit to the Wyvern Rider overworld sprite to complement Leo_Linkā€™s wyvern rider edit that should resemble actual wyverns. Wyvern Lord will come soon. May make alternate weapon edits in the future.

Wyvern Rider (U) Lance {Leif}-stand
Wyvern Rider (U) Lance {Leif}-walk

18 Likes

Dagda
I was going to wait until I had a bigger batch to post again, but whatever. FE5 Dagdar gaming. Also works as a generic pirate man, I think.

19 Likes

Made this Sniper edit years ago for Ruffles/KhaoticIntentā€™s FE7 Blizzard Lance (Weapon Reversal)
Serra Sniper

34 Likes

I got bored and made Tome icons for various different apps, because why not.

Facebook Facebook
Reddit Reddit
Twitter Twitter
Tumblr Tumblr
YouTube YouTube
Google Google
OldGoogle Google (Old)
Keep Google Keep
Sheets Google Sheets
PlayStore Google Play Store
PowerPoint Power Point
Word Word
Excel Excel
Dropbox Dropbox

And of courseā€¦
FEU Fire Emblem Universe

These should be fully insertable. Enjoy.

46 Likes

Pugo, the first boss of Radiant Dawn! Expect more Part 1 bosses in the future, maybe. The splice uses pieces from Nicktā€™s Nolan mug, as well. Who do you think you are, the Dawn Brigade?

Pugo

21 Likes

A bit of an unusual post here.

I edited the generic FE8 Soldier portrait to lift up the visor.
This is made for splicing, if you want a soldier with a more visable face.
F2U, F2E. Use it however you want. Go ham!

We need more good boy soldiers in the world.
Looking forward to people using it.

20 Likes

Splinterrocke, CapibaraInSpace - Orange Haired General Lady (repal by amema003)
Edited Splinterrockeā€™s EDGE splice (with parts by our favorite cosmos-sailing cavy rodent) to make it insertable. Recut the frames, and reallotted the colors, since there were a lot of unnecessary colors.

19 Likes

Well I finished 100% the main RE4 Remake Campaign and achievementsā€¦ Here have Leon in his Hero Outfit to celebrate. Now I have Advance Wars left to finish off before Zelda comes out.

F2E

Resident Evil 4 Remake - Leon Kennedy - Hero Outfit
FE Leon Hero

18 Likes

This is my biggest project so far: I made these animations for Master Lord Roy, including also animations using the Binding Blade, made for the FE6 ā€œRemakeā€ hack in collaboration with @ZeN2002
lorf_sw1
lorf_sw1
The sword and unarmed animations was made based on the Ephraim Vanilla Repack, made by DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211.

lomf_sw1
Magic animation was made inspired by the Vanilla Roy animation made by Pikmin1211.

lorf_sw1

And finally, Binding bladeā€™s animation and Royā€™s design was made totally inspired by Blazing Lion Royā€™s pixel art made by @Jeorge_Reds

Link: Master Lord Roy.rar - Google Drive

72 Likes

This is a collection of random portraits that I submitted in the Repo Discord a while ago, but which all seem to have been missed among the Repoā€™s many other submissions, so Iā€™m resubmitting them here. All of these are Free to Edit.

Three Houses characters:
Alois:
Alois {UltraxBlade}
Kostas:
Kostas {UltraxBlade}

Looker from Pokemon:
Looker {UltraxBlade}

Some OCā€™s:
ā€œ27a Sageā€, with alternate angry, sad, and big goofy grin versions
UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage angry UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage sad UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage smile

Totally Not Kelik, with regular and TLP-style minimugs:
UltraxBlade F2E OC 2 Not Kelik UltraxBlade F2E OC 2 Not Kelik (TLP Minimug)

A bandit lady:
UltraxBlade F2E OC 3 bandit lady

ā€œBabyā€™s First Spliceā€:
UltraxBlade F2E OC 4 babys first splice

And finally, some memes!
Moulder the LITERAL BOULDER:
Moulder THE BOULDER {UltraxBlade}

Andā€¦ You, Skeld crewmatesā€¦ how much susā€¦ can you handle? Can you withstand the blame of one whose life has passed? The weight of the burden of that sus? Weak impostors succumb quickly to a skilled playerā€¦ Strong evidence is like a toxin to those whose bodies and minds are unfamiliar with such overwhelming susā€¦ Kain, just for a moment, grant me that susā€¦!
Thatā€™s right, itā€™s Suselik. No, Iā€™m not sorry.
Suselik {UltraxBlade}

You can download the full set here. For the Repo management team, the files in the zip are organized into exactly where I think theyā€™re meant to go in the Repo, and named according to proper naming conventions. Should just be able to drop them in.

28 Likes