Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Hello fellow editors and hackers.
I’ve brought to you the animations for the female Grand Paladin. IT’S THE LANCE!
As always in this forum, it’s F2U for your enjoyment. Credit me for the lance animations only.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11ww7LmTb8_dAw_blltr2HSRFLVpJgB1o?usp=share_link

Note: I’ve still have to made the Javelin animations for dodge, hit at close range and miss.
Future uptades will be made. For now let me rest.

Grand Paladin Lance

This animation is not mine but an edited version of the original authors:

Aruku and Kenpuhu for the original Sword animation

Nuramon for the original re-palette, Axe, Handaxe and Unarmed frames.

Lord_Tweed for the female edits for the Sword, Axe, Handaxe and unarmed frames.

A commentary made by the female animations said it was Ok to made the lance and bow animations, I have to find that commentary to proof this post. I’ll take a while.

34 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I noticed the FE9/FE10 Background CGs currently available aren’t the right size to be used in GBA.
I decided to go ahead and change that to save people who want to use them some trouble.

18 Likes

I’ve always found the map sprite for Eliwood in FE7 to look really weird. While it does incorporate his battle sprite look, it always seemed bad to me. So, with some edits to @Teraspark’s Sword Ephraim map sprites, I give you: a slightly better-looking Eliwood in the map.
Lord Eliwood (Ephraim Base)
Lord Eliwood (Ephraim Base)

18 Likes

hey I made this portrait when I was tired so I just edited Flingforp and Nickt Darros portrait and lets just say Darros Achived his Dream
become sail
He became sail
Btw I did not make darros I just made the sail
Darros portrait was made by Flingforp and nickt

18 Likes

Lil splice I made for my hack Guard of Avelon, but posting here as F2U & F2E. Hopefully useful to somebody out there!

(Kyrads) 1 F2E

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Got another batch after 2 years lol!
CadmusArawnAzuraCandace
Chorus (FE8)Deendf6tgyuhijoklkijuhgtrfdDonnol
ForrestgegqegqfqwfqFFHeim newHilda
IesaaldOwainredWayne
EliseEmilDamian(FE7)Tristen

Some aged up FE8 Characters:
Colm:
Colm (Older)
Ephraim:
ephraim new
Ephraim: (Eye Patch)
Ephraim new (scared)
Eirika:
Erikia
Franz:
Franz Older (BladerDj)
Innes:
innes
Kyle:
KYle (Older)
Natasha:
Natasha

And finally, some updated older Portraits:
CoenRossNemyaCraterBrom (NEW)
All F2U! Cheers! :grin:

42 Likes

time to drop some updated / upgraded mugs along with new ones!
as promised, here’s the first part of the Final Fantasy VII themed mugs from the Remake version, along with a little extra from Crisis Core.

however, keep in mind that some of these might have more than 16 colors due to me being very stubborn about concept fidelity with their original versions, so if you want to use them in the vanilla engine you should probably reduce the colors on the eyes and/or other minor details.

[edit] i almost forgot, some references and parts of these mugs have been provided by: GenericPretzel, Garytop, BuskHusker, ZessDynamite and Kanna. many thanks guys!

well then, enough talk. here’s the main characters with their variants:

- Final Fantasy VII -
[GBA detailed portraits]
Cloud Strife (default, angry) | Female Cloud Strife (default, angry)

Final Fantasy VII R - Cloud Strife default Fenreir Final Fantasy VII R - Cloud Strife angry Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Cloud Strife Dress default Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Cloud Strife Dress angry Fenreir

Zack Fair (default, angry)

Final Fantasy VII R - Zack Fair default Fenreir Final Fantasy VII R - Zack Fair angry Fenreir

Aerith Gainsborough - Crisis Core, Remake, Red dress versions (default, angry, sad)

Final Fantasy VII - Aerith dress Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Aerith classic Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Aerith evening dress Fenreir

Final Fantasy VII - Aerith dress angry Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Aerith classic angry Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Aerith evening dress angry Fenreir copia

Final Fantasy VII - Aerith dress sad Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Aerith classic sad Fenreir Final Fantasy VII - Aerith evening dress sad Fenreir copia

Barret Wallace - Remake, Classic versions (default, angry, happy)

Final Fantasy VII R - Barret Wallace SG Fenreir Final Fantasy VII R - Barret Wallace angry SG Fenreir Final Fantasy VII R - Barret Wallace happy SG Fenreir

Final Fantasy VII R - Barret Wallace Fenreir Final Fantasy VII R - Barret Wallace angry Fenreir Final Fantasy VII R - Barret Wallace happy Fenreir

Tifa Lockhart - Remake, Purple dress versions (default, angry)

FF VII R - Tifa Lockhart Fenreir FF VII R - Tifa Lockhart Angry Fenreir FF VII R - Tifa Purple Dress Fenreir FF VII R - Tifa Purple Dress Angry Fenreir

- Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core -
[GBA detailed portraits]
Angeal Hewley

FF VII CC - Angeal Fenreir

to be honest, this might be the first time that i put so many mugs over here in just one post.
by the way, if anyone would like to get the complete FFVII_R sheet, i just compiled one:

kinda basic, but it will do

i plan to make more of these in the future, at least until the main party will be completed.
something else might show up along the way too, we’ll see how inspiration goes.

'til next time~ :wave:

28 Likes

Two animations I’ve been playing with recently, both are just edits of sorts–
Reskinned a Mauthe Doog into an average wolf. Hopefully I’ll do more with this puppy later.
Monster

And the second is just a lance variant of RedBean’s amazing Fir Swordmaster. I borrowed the lance from Spud’s Sergeant animation since it kinda seemed Naginata-y and fit what I was thinking of. I almost want to do a male variant, but I dunno.
Lance

'Till next time. Enjoy!

52 Likes

Nothing major, but I made chibis for Hannah and Jan that can be added to the “chibis for GBAFE characters who don’t have them” pile:

Hannah +Chibi {Topaz Light} Jan +Chibi {Topaz Light}

27 Likes

Dunno if any of these will be used, but I made magic Icons for Fire, Ice, Thunder, Wind, Earth and Water magic, these first 4 have been taken from the FEGBA affinity icons, the Earth sprite was ripped by EldritchA and Indogutsu Tenbuki and the original Water Icon was ripped by Beansy, credits go to them for the last 2 ones, F2U of course
FireMagicIcon IceMagicIcon ThunderMagicIcon WindMagicIcon EarthMagicIcon2 WaterMagicIcon2

18 Likes

Thought I’d pull this from my creative thread.
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Zuko LeftZuko Right
Just something me and a friend cooked up, nothing too crazy at all…
Yeah, it was a fun watch.

25 Likes

Fire Emblem Fates - Road Taken. Imported to GBA

Download HERE

Credits for the midi: Winged Souls on Youtube

16 Likes

I forgot to post this here. T_T

Land of Frozen Forest

11 Likes

drum fix
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600877394764627968/1091713710470463528/Albert_Odyssey_2_-_Land_of_Frozen_Forest_UnitedStars111_fixdrum.s

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

amema003 - Master Knight Regent Sister (scarlet) amema003 - Master Knight Regent Sister (violet)
Hey did you know GAMERS got updated for the first time in a year (uses parts from Stitch’s Shoka)
RandomWizard - Old Monarch RandomWizard - DILF Monarch (repal by amema003)
Fixed some inconsistencies between the frames and the main sprite in this king made by RandomWizard for EDGE. On the right is a repal so the hair and armor can be separate colors, eyes being the hair color.
Sokaballa, Ponyboy, Laurent, Kanna, Raymond, amema003 - Paladin Lady
The horse girl with five artists now has a sixth, as I did a repal so the colors can be changed more easily (the sclerae no longer share colors with the armor)

One more thing, some of the EDGE mugs in the repo don’t have their frames.
No frames:
37 (RedBean’s suspicious corrupt official lookingass-guy)
70 (RedBean’s pegasus knight)
122 (Kanna’s edgy thief)

Not in the repo:
135 (CanDy)
136 (vilk)
137 (Phoenix007x)
188 (Crusticus)

16 Likes

Bloodborne stuff down below:

» The Hunter

Bloodborne - Hunter Fenreir

» 64 colors backgrounds

BB BG 01 BB BG 02

BB BG 05 BB BG 03

BB BG 04

[edit] » a Hunter battle still for whatever reason

Bloodborne - Hunter battle still Fenreir

and that’s that.
see ya~

24 Likes

I made this sword icon, I know it’s not much right now, but it was fun to do.
Larum prf weapom (Sunflower Blade) 2.0 B BIG
Larum prf weapom (Sunflower Blade) 2.0

Currently, I’m also working on making this Ephraim reskin with Roy’s appearance, totally inspired by the art made by @Jeorge_Reds of Roy Blazing Lion and using the animations from the Vanilla repack repository
Roy our boy

(As I’m still kind of new to pixel art, I think this will take some time to fully animate :slightly_smiling_face:)

29 Likes