Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

hi i remade the magician

normal
gg top diff
lazydodge

Download Here

F2U/F2E

47 Likes

This Guts portrait had its frames off by 2 pixels, so i fixed them
guts
^ original one
Portrait_Editor_Fire_Emblem_-_The_Sacred_Stones_USA_Australia.gba_202_Gustav_8ACBFC
^ fixed one
The credits go to caringcarrot for the portrait and wasdye for the original frames

15 Likes

Because I like cohesion and doing small edits, I made some edits to my Brigand and the FeGirls Summoner.

Changed the headband of the brigand to match Skitty and eCut’s female brigand
Axe Handaxe Unarmed
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18dp1e7Tb5j3gHGdJuWBGSy4AHXvkMTkK/view?usp=sharing

And added the hat from the default male summoner to the FeGirls Summoner.
Magic Staff
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qtMnXF9IACA2Qy55iS1cych5J371Gc3E/view?usp=sharing

Edit: and added the links
Double Edit:

One thing further, a touch up to my Fire Dragon.
Unarmed Transform !Dragonstone Revert
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17kzverNjzVUTtnOWsECgEwQ-dtvsxkk5/view?usp=sharing

23 Likes

Tried to make a Halfbody for Puzon
Puzon halbody

He might be a beast but he ain’t a savage.
Batta halfbody Purple Batta halfbody Red Batta halfbody

18 Likes

I forgot to post this earlier.

Older Fae, version 2. Now with Myrmidon collar
Fae Older Revision

5 Likes

Karla style Myrmidon Map sprites
Myrmidon F (Karla) moving Myrmidon F (Karla) standing

9 Likes

I’d like to upload this portrait, it was meant to be Almuth from berwick saga, but it finished being an OC called Marduk because it doesn’t actually look like Almuth
Marduk

7 Likes

Sword transporter. Credits to spud for some of the frames I copied.
Sword
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RgZraoD_9RRl_FzIe49RJlAOGg6e5fd9/view?usp=sharing

31 Likes

Alright so I thiiiiiink this is all in the right format. First attempt at making a spell. Used the Sludge Bomb attack animation from Pokemon Ranger 2. Calling it Miasma but honestly it could be used for any sort of poison-esque spell. Maybe something with low Might but inflicts the Poison status? :eyes:

Spell

It’s a very simple animation so the gif doesn’t really do it justice. I think it looks really nice in-game though :smile: I’ve included both the ranged and melee folders as well.

Lemme know if I need to fix anything format-wise to get it uploaded!

13 Likes

Citrus - Armor or Wyvern Girl - F2E Citrus - Lasagna bruce Citrus - Male Pegasus Knight Citrus - Pirate Guy - F2E Citrus - Archer Girl - F2E Citrus - Cavalier or Lord Girl - F2E

Just give them generic names and specify that they’re F2E, except for the lasagna because that’s funny.

15 Likes

FE3 Mage M FE3 Mage
FE3 Mage Map Sprites I made for my hack
Please let me know if you spot out any issues.

20 Likes

79 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

So, idk how useful this will be for anyone else, but in my project (Whenever I get around to that again) Myrmidons are native to a very cold northern nation that’s vaguely Japan but not, so obviously they’d wanted to dress a bit warmer than your vanilla FE GBA Myrms, so I give you the Fur Coat Myrm
Sword
Unarmed
Idk if it’s the best it could be and it definitely looks better in game imo, but it’s only my second time doing something like this anyways

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19cuClRSzSi6DwOmCx2DeaRRkjg4LjiBG?usp=sharing

Female and Swordmasters coming soon, hopefully

37 Likes

There’s been a long-standing bug with TBA’s Bow General animation that causes its dodge animation to rapidly play out ahead of schedule. After seeing the umpteenth romhack that implements epic bow generals and doesn’t fix this, I took a look at the script (now that I have a basic understanding of them) to actually see where the problem was. Idk if this is worth being credited for.

A gif comparing the before-and-after of animation itself wouldn’t really show anything, so here’s how the differences play out ingame. Left is old, right is new.
abeforeaafter

Contains fixes for both TBA’s vanilla bow general, and the Baron by Nuramon/Leo_link/Iscaneus which inherited the same issue. (Side note, the only difference between the “clicks” and “no clicks” version of the bow Baron is that the “clicks” version has a melee script and the “no clicks” version doesn’t; there’s no sound differences. This fix comes with a melee script, and since that was the only difference, it’s compatible with both and kinda negates any need for there to be two copies unless it’s to prevent people from having to dip between two different folders for the same unit.)

Download

26 Likes

An atempt to Brave Lucina

21 Likes

Hey everyone. I commissioned SqrtPi to create some portraits again and wanted to share them with you all as free to use and free to edit. Do whatever you want with them (just don’t credit yourself for making them, sqrtpi is an amazing artist and deserves to be recognized and credited).

For this commission SqrtPi created Al from the FE6 manga and cipher card game. He did a young version and an older promoted version as well.
johndoe-comm3a-final
johndoe-comm3b-final

I’ve always wanted to integrate parts of the FE6 manga into FE6 and you can’t do that without the main character! Both portraits here are Free to use and edit with credits to the creator (SqrtPi). Enjoy!

36 Likes

Needed a recolor of the Ephraim sword and unarmed animations, so here’s this. Good for characters whose shirts match their hair. Original credit for the sword animation goes to DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211, I believe.

Sword Unarmed
Link

13 Likes

spearfighterstand spear fighter move

Spear Fighter is a really cool class and it’s a shame that no one’s done much for it in GBA. I’m hoping this can push people to make more assets for Hoshidan classes.

26 Likes

I wasn’t happy with the original mapsprites I did for these villagers, so here’s an improved set:
VillagerMStand VillagerFStand

VillagerMMove VillagerFMove

33 Likes