Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Fe Universe.

I made this edit of Elffin, now looking a bit like his design in the official arts.
lorm_sp1
I used the magic animation made by Black Mage, Temp amd Wan as base.

Link: Elfin.rar - Google Drive

I also made a small update to Master Lord Roy’s spell and binding blade animations. (edit: the magic animation is outdate. Use the new update, please)

lomf_sw1

lorf_sw1

Link: Master Lord Roy (Magic outdate).rar - Google Drive

44 Likes

“I’m gonna be the Pirate King!”

F2E

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Post Timeskip)
FE Monkey D Luffy TS

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Post Timeskip Shirtless)
FE Monkey D Luffy TS Shirtless

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Pre Timeskip clothes)
FE Monkey D Luffy PS

32 Likes

Not an insane amount of stuff to toss today it seems! But maybe someone could find a use for these.
…i was going to toss up a Phantom map sprite edit to quarter the size but apparently it’s already been done and I am just blind. So just an animation it seems!

So this is probably a bit unusual, but it comes with two versions, one with sounds used in the game and the other that has a proper ‘bang’ sound as well as the sound file itself, I dunno if it’s accepted to put sounds in a thing like this though.

Gun

She was really fun to animate, so hopefully anyone that needs a gun class can find some use, have fun!

32 Likes

Be not afraid, Fire Emblem Universe. The Ophanim has descended to pass judgement only onto those who deserve it.

Ophanim

OphanimMag

EXClassOphilim

MapStand

MapWalk

Set up for both basic monster attacks and magic casting. Enjoy!

79 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

RSFlame - Fancy King
Edited RSFlame’s fancy king made for EDGE.

13 Likes

A bigger submission post this time;

F2E

FE Path of Radiance - Petrine (UPDATE: New Shading)
FE Petrine

FE Awakening - Flavia
FE Flavia

FE Awakening - Flavia (No Collar Alt)
FE Flavia No Collar

FE Awakening - Flavia (No Shoulders Alt)
FE Flavia No Shoulders

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Post Timeskip) Halfbodies
FE Luffy Half Body

39 Likes

So I made this basic weapon icon rework for my hack before runing into issuses with the colors and system icon. (If this doesn’t doesn’t fit in here I understand)

F2U
F2E

Credit: Stormblight

pixil-frame-0 (2)
pixil-frame-0 (3)

13 Likes

Added frames to two of the portraits from the repo.
They were floating in the Community OCs folder, so just drag ‘n’ drop.
Kon_OC_4Scraiza_1
I didn’t check if they actually look good ingame lol (was too lazy to search for the original mugs spliced from)

30 Likes

So I decided to update another old sprite and also create another OC.

F2E

FE 6 - Roy (Smash Bros for WiiU and 3DS)
FE Smash Roy

OC - Kagei Saya
FE Kagei Saya

39 Likes

My first collab. @Plant_Academy made this beautiful animation of Sniper Igrene based on official art of FE6, and I just scripted it. Thanks again for this opportunity and honor, my friend.
snif_ar1
snif_ar1

We use the @Greentea 's Louise animation as base

Link: Igrene (plant).rar - Google Drive

49 Likes

Lock’s Quest - Knights

I made this as a request for someone. The preview won’t sound exactly like it does in-game because of some minor changes I made though.

FE13 - Don’t Speak Her Name

The mp3 file sounds way more static-y than it does in game for some reason. It doesn’t sound nearly as bad in game.

This is the very first song I’ve ever made on Anvil Studio for the GBA soundfont, but to be honest, this track didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to. It sounded much better to me when working on it in Anvil Studio, but when I imported it, it kind of started to sound more static-y, and some of the notes just didn’t sound right.

I also thought that the large shifts in dynamics in this song were difficult to implement on FEBuilder. It ended up so that there was a fine line between making it too quiet to the point where the static would simply take over the track and making it too loud to where it consistently hit red on the sound room.

I also had to make a few sacrifices with the tracks in order to fit the 12 sound limit, but I think I managed to keep all the important instruments intact.

I might come back and rework this track to make it sound better in game, but I’ve spent way to long on this, and I don’t feel like working on it anymore than I already have.

11 Likes

A battle animation of Shantae from the Shantae series!
shan_mg1Shantae, Shantae {Stephano}

Link: [Mage-Reskin] [F] Shantae by Stephano.zip - Google Drive

This is my first ever battle animation. I started this like 5-6 years ago but never finished it. Its based off the female mage sprite so its not fully original as well not fully perfect. But considering that I’ve never done this before, I’m still very proud of it. I still need to do her hair whip. Hopefully that won’t take 6 years lol.

Also a ton more halfboddies from other characters from the series.

Sky Take 3Uncle MimicShopkeeperBath House OwnerChef GirlWobble BellDancerVagabondSave GuyMayor ScuttlebuttJug LadySmall BoySmall GirlRotund WomanShantae (Amor)Shantae (Tropical)Shantae (Ninja)Shantae (Pajamas)Shantae (Succubus)Shantae (Harpy)Bolo (Glasses)Sky (Armor)Rottytops (Pit Crew)Rottytops (HumanRisky Boots (Headband)

Full Portrait Sheet

26 Likes

redone Spear Fighters because the old one was super old and wayyyyy too dark colorswise. A fun side effect is that the Standing Map Sprite is now 16x16 instead of 32x32, so happy OAM saving.

Spear Fighter (M) FE14 Hoshidan {ArcherBias}-stand
Spear Fighter (M) FE14 Hoshidan {ArcherBias}-walk

33 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

An edit that I’ve been wanting to do for a while, and just now before going to sleep I did: a basic Knife edit for Cath animation, made by RedBean
asnm_sw1

27 Likes

I was gonna save these for later, but since “later” turns out to be way later I decided to share these:
Imagine a world if you dare, where the demon king did not take Lyon as his Host but Eirika, how would things have unfolded? how would fate be changed? I don’t know but hey evil Eirika!!, here ya go
Evil Eirica(bloodless) {DatonDemand}

And another one for blood

Mild Blood (trigger warning)

Evil Eirica(blood) {DatonDemand}

Anyways as always F2U F2E

26 Likes

Well, I finally put my laziness aside and permanently fixed Master Lord Roy’s magic animation, where I swear to God is the last update I make for this animation.
lomf_sw1

Link: Magic (last Update).rar - Google Drive

Now I can focus on the other animations without worrying about this one anymore… I hope

27 Likes

here’s my last drops, before getting lost in summer again:

» FE 7 «
Hector, King of Ostia ( default / crown variant )
FE7 - King Hector Fenreir FE7 - Crowned King Hector Fenreir

Hectoria[?], Queen of Ostia ( default / visor variant )
FE7 - Female Hector Fenreir FE7 - Crowned Female Hector Fenreir

Idunn (Dark / Holy dragon variant)
FE6 - Dark Dragon Idunn Fenreir FE6 - Holy Dragon Idunn Fenreir

Updated Fire Emblem custom sheet

» Final Fantasy XVI «
Torgal | Clive Rosfield (Wyvern, Duke, Bearded, Limit Break variants)
FF XVI - Adult Torgal Fenreir Final Fantasy XVI - Wyvern Fenriel Final Fantasy XVI - Clive Rosfield Fenriel Final Fantasy XVI - Clive Rosfield Adult Fenriel Final Fantasy XVI - Clive Rosfield Limit Break Fenriel

Updated Final Fantasy XVI custom sheet

and that’s all folks. see ya~ :sunglasses:

33 Likes

Sexy Sage (1A)
Sexy Sage (2A)
Sexy Sage (3A)
Decided to get creative today. All are free for use by others.

Sexy Sage (1B)
Sexy Sage (2B)
Sexy Sage (3B)
Silver hair variants too.

18 Likes