Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Well I’m done with my break playing Zelda. I enjoyed it a lot.

Here have an adult Purah and an alt without her glasses;

F2E

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Purah
FE Purah

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Purah No Glasses
FE Purah No Glasses

Also someone mentioned that they couldn’t find my Catherine Swordmaster Alt so I’m resubmitting it here, the dropbox link has the unarmed sprites as well.

Catherine_Swrd

46 Likes

Got a little revamp colab for you.

@Roxannity and I put together a fresh new recolor of my Bishop repalettes, which are now dark skin friendly, and have a shiny new gold staff. Enjoy.
Magic
Magic
Download Here

34 Likes

Troubadour (M) Staff {Leif}
I didn’t see any male troubadour on the repository so I made a simple edit to IS’s female troubadour class card. I used Der’s male valkyrie class card as reference for the head.

23 Likes

MR BEAST (or boar)
The ultimate dodgetank. (uses parts by Garytop)
amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan (Grima)
Captain Morgan. (uses parts by Garytop and BatimaTheBat)

12 Likes

moog_da1moog_sp1
[Dancer-Custom] [Soldier-Reskin] FF6 - Moogle by Warren
Wasn’t sure whether to categorize it by the custom dancer animation or the reskinned soldier animation, so the filename uses both. I figure Klok can decide what’s best.

And then here are some associated map sprites.
Dancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-walk and [Dancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-stand
Dancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-walkDancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-stand

Portraits to follow due to image limits.

21 Likes

Exciting ones first.
Final Fantasy, Edgar {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Kefka {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Locke {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Moogle {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Terra {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Edgar {Warren}Kefka MugFinal Fantasy, Locke {WarrenMog MugTerra Mug

20 Likes

And finally the boring ones.
Not sure if you’ll care to include the soldiers, but they’re recolored specifically to match the FF6 pixel remaster, so they might be deserving of a slot in the non-FE properties folder. I defer to the expert judgment of the council.

Final Fantasy, Arvis {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Emperor Gestahl {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 1 {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 2 {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Narshe Marshal {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Arvis {Warren}Final Fantasy, Emperor Gestahl {Warren}Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 1 {Warren}Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 2 {Warren}Final Fantasy, NPC Marshal {Warren}

18 Likes

Zappy! This is a commission I got from the wonderful Glaceo, and they did an excellent job designing Yunaka as a portrait. With their permission, have Yunaka!

Yunaka!

43 Likes

I wanted to post the fixed animation of the cleric by BatimaTheBat. I used said animation
in my hack and found out that there’s a bug, so I asked 7743 to fix it. Down here there’s a
link to my google drive, so that you may use the fixed version.

6 Likes

While I’m done with Zelda, I’ve been busy with Street Fighter and Diablo IV. So far I recommend both if you like playing either genre.

Completely unrelated to either of those series though;

F2E

Fable - The Jack of Blades
FE Jack of Blades

Fable - The Jack of Blades (Clean Mask Alt)
FE Jack of Blades alt

29 Likes

I made this edit of the Warlock animation by Jay The Count, now with a Druid-like crit animation
drum_mg1

That was an idea I had and I said “why not?”
and here it is haha.

34 Likes

Here is some Street Fighter 6 and my first public halfbody/fullbody sprite for the year.

F2E

Street Fighter 6 - Manon
FE Manon

Street Fighter 6 - Manon (Fantasy Knight Alt)
FE Manon Fantasy Alt

Street Fighter 6 - Manon Halfbody
FE Manon Halfbody

21 Likes

An Emmeryn Great Lord Sprite Map Sprite I made for Thabes, The repo currently doesn’t have anywhere for the awakening map sprites but I asked and was given the go ahead to post it.

I’m not sure how needed the image is actually other than visualizing how it looks like.
The actual lz file is this:

17 Likes

Here is another Street Fighter

F2E

Street Fighter - Chun Li
FE Chun Li

Street Fighter - Chun Li (less detail Alt)
FE Chun Li Alt

33 Likes

Somebody in discord requested for frames for roland and since I was bored, this happened
I just used forward-facing eliwood frames for most of the stuff
EDIT:
I also reedited my brammimond blinking frames a bit brighter for more of that mysterious look and now in FE 7 colors as well
May I just request the repo managers to just replace the existing one in the repo but keep the credits the same please thank you!

24 Likes

I did this several years back and as far as I know I haven’t seen anyone else make this, so here it is if anyone wants it. It’s the “Against the Black Knight” theme in .s format and an mp3 file, you can import it into FE8 or the other FE GBA games.

23 Likes

Here have something not from Street Fighter

F2E

FE4 - Quan
FE Quan

49 Likes

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Fe Universe.

I made this edit of Elffin, now looking a bit like his design in the official arts.
lorm_sp1
I used the magic animation made by Black Mage, Temp amd Wan as base.

Link: Elfin.rar - Google Drive

I also made a small update to Master Lord Roy’s spell and binding blade animations. (edit: the magic animation is outdate. Use the new update, please)

lomf_sw1

lorf_sw1

Link: Master Lord Roy (Magic outdate).rar - Google Drive

43 Likes

“I’m gonna be the Pirate King!”

F2E

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Post Timeskip)
FE Monkey D Luffy TS

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Post Timeskip Shirtless)
FE Monkey D Luffy TS Shirtless

One Piece - Monkey D Luffy (Pre Timeskip clothes)
FE Monkey D Luffy PS

32 Likes

Not an insane amount of stuff to toss today it seems! But maybe someone could find a use for these.
…i was going to toss up a Phantom map sprite edit to quarter the size but apparently it’s already been done and I am just blind. So just an animation it seems!

So this is probably a bit unusual, but it comes with two versions, one with sounds used in the game and the other that has a proper ‘bang’ sound as well as the sound file itself, I dunno if it’s accepted to put sounds in a thing like this though.

Gun

She was really fun to animate, so hopefully anyone that needs a gun class can find some use, have fun!

32 Likes