Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Pugo, the first boss of Radiant Dawn! Expect more Part 1 bosses in the future, maybe. The splice uses pieces from Nickt’s Nolan mug, as well. Who do you think you are, the Dawn Brigade?

Pugo

21 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

A bit of an unusual post here.

I edited the generic FE8 Soldier portrait to lift up the visor.
This is made for splicing, if you want a soldier with a more visable face.
F2U, F2E. Use it however you want. Go ham!

We need more good boy soldiers in the world.
Looking forward to people using it.

20 Likes

Splinterrocke, CapibaraInSpace - Orange Haired General Lady (repal by amema003)
Edited Splinterrocke’s EDGE splice (with parts by our favorite cosmos-sailing cavy rodent) to make it insertable. Recut the frames, and reallotted the colors, since there were a lot of unnecessary colors.

19 Likes

Well I finished 100% the main RE4 Remake Campaign and achievements… Here have Leon in his Hero Outfit to celebrate. Now I have Advance Wars left to finish off before Zelda comes out.

F2E

Resident Evil 4 Remake - Leon Kennedy - Hero Outfit
FE Leon Hero

18 Likes

This is my biggest project so far: I made these animations for Master Lord Roy, including also animations using the Binding Blade, made for the FE6 “Remake” hack in collaboration with @ZeN2002
lorf_sw1
lorf_sw1
The sword and unarmed animations was made based on the Ephraim Vanilla Repack, made by DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211.

lomf_sw1
Magic animation was made inspired by the Vanilla Roy animation made by Pikmin1211.

lorf_sw1

And finally, Binding blade’s animation and Roy’s design was made totally inspired by Blazing Lion Roy’s pixel art made by @Jeorge_Reds

Link: Master Lord Roy.rar - Google Drive

72 Likes

This is a collection of random portraits that I submitted in the Repo Discord a while ago, but which all seem to have been missed among the Repo’s many other submissions, so I’m resubmitting them here. All of these are Free to Edit.

Three Houses characters:
Alois:
Alois {UltraxBlade}
Kostas:
Kostas {UltraxBlade}

Looker from Pokemon:
Looker {UltraxBlade}

Some OC’s:
“27a Sage”, with alternate angry, sad, and big goofy grin versions
UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage angry UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage sad UltraxBlade F2E OC 1 27a sage smile

Totally Not Kelik, with regular and TLP-style minimugs:
UltraxBlade F2E OC 2 Not Kelik UltraxBlade F2E OC 2 Not Kelik (TLP Minimug)

A bandit lady:
UltraxBlade F2E OC 3 bandit lady

“Baby’s First Splice”:
UltraxBlade F2E OC 4 babys first splice

And finally, some memes!
Moulder the LITERAL BOULDER:
Moulder THE BOULDER {UltraxBlade}

And… You, Skeld crewmates… how much sus… can you handle? Can you withstand the blame of one whose life has passed? The weight of the burden of that sus? Weak impostors succumb quickly to a skilled player… Strong evidence is like a toxin to those whose bodies and minds are unfamiliar with such overwhelming sus… Kain, just for a moment, grant me that sus…!
That’s right, it’s Suselik. No, I’m not sorry.
Suselik {UltraxBlade}

You can download the full set here. For the Repo management team, the files in the zip are organized into exactly where I think they’re meant to go in the Repo, and named according to proper naming conventions. Should just be able to drop them in.

28 Likes

Have you ever thought to yourself…gee, I sure wish I could take the UI from Radiant Dawn and add it to my hackrom? Are you the kind of person who’s too lazy to attempt it yourself?

Well fret not, my crestfallen hackrommers! I, CanDy, mediocre spriter extraordinaire, will provide you just this one request! Here’s an example of what it would look like with SkillSys installed.
examplescreen

FE10 style Status Window CanDy

52 Likes

Here is my take on Vanguard Ike from Radiant Dawn (decided on a different pose). Decided to crank this out quickly before starting Zelda. (There is a shirtless variant if curious on my thread, its just not formatted for insertion so I haven’t posted it here)

F2E

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Ike Vanguard

40 Likes

empty armoryCanDy
Here’s an empty armory, for the 3 people who will probably use it. Also doubles as a nice template for making custom NPCs so you don’t have to erase the armory man the old fashioned way!

40 Likes

Lance 2
Lance
Lance 3

I scripted Leo’s unpromoted Lance Cavs animations. You should be able to find them in the repo shortly after I upload this. I don’t have the files on me anymore so uhhh… no download I guess

I did finish Leo’s Lance Wyrm script but I believe that Jey finished that as well as the axe animation. So I will leave that animation to him.

Edit: I have recently learned that Jey may not have the wyvern animations ready so I have went ahead and uploaded my scripted version of it. I haven’t started on the Axe anim but I will get to it sometime soon. You can find it in the repo now.

Lance

Edit 2: Now the Leo Axe Wyvern is finally scripted! Just like the previous ones, the downloads are in the repo. I would like to script the malig knights soon but I can’t make any promises this week.

Axe Handaxe

45 Likes

And with Jj09 having scripted it, I now come bearing a repalette! I’d been waiting for someone to script Leo’s Noble Lance Cav so I could use it for one of my hack’s lords, but the colors as is didn’t work for the character I wanted it for, so here we are. (No, these are not the actual colors of my lord character, this is just a generic.) Only did this for the Noble variant, since that’s the one I’m using.

Lance Unarmed

Download here:

36 Likes

Nonetheless, I have added the Leo’s Wyvern Lord anims (still without axe, I just scripted them to use them in SS).
Sword
Lance
Unarmed

36 Likes

dropping some stuff here before i forget its existence:

Final Fantasy VII: Battle Screens / Stats Screen

FF VII_R - Battle Screen Fenreir

FF VII_R - Stats Screen Fenreir

Final Fantasy VII Remake: Battle Screens / Stats Screens

FF7R_BT UI 01

» Variant
FF7R_BT UI 02

FF7R SS 01

» Variant
FF7R SS 02

more stuff will follow in the coming days. see ya~

31 Likes

Made a generic portrait for my harpy animation. Put in a few color variations for if anyone wants to see how it can be used.

HarpyPink
HarpyNorm
HarpyBlonde

34 Likes

more FF VII R stuff, this will be the last batch before i go ghost for another couple of months:

» Red XIII
Final Fantasy VII_R - Red XIII Fenreir

» Yuffie Kisaragi - Dirge of Cerberus cameo (default, happy)
FF VII R - Yuffie Moogle cape Fenreir FF VII R - Yuffie Moogle cape happy Fenreir

» Remake (default, happy)
FF VII R - Yuffie Kisaragi Fenreir FF VII R - Yuffie Kisaragi happy Fenreir

also, the previous FF VII R sheet with the main cast has been updated and completed:

[ references and parts of these mugs have been provided by: GenericPretzel, Garytop, BuskHusker, ZessDynamite and Kanna. many thanks guys! ]

26 Likes

amema003, ZeldaCrafter, JiroPaiPai, Nickt - Amazonian Beauty
:notes: GAMERS got an update, GAMERS got an update, GAMERS got an update, wonder what it is? :notes:

(Uses parts by ZeldaCrafter, JiroPaiPai, and Nickt)

22 Likes

Been a while, edited and improved some FE8 portraits some weeks ago
The following also used some edits from Nickt’s halfbody versions of them
(Spliced one of levin’s mugs for orson’s cape so be sure to credit him as well)
Then here’s my take on Orson’s wife, Monica, based from her reference in one of orson’s FEH art (spliced busk’s maria’s hand as well)
Edit:
Here also have this edited fado (oh btw thx to obs for some of the cape edit)
vanilla pauldron
my version

28 Likes