Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Thought I’d pull this from my creative thread.
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Zuko LeftZuko Right
Just something me and a friend cooked up, nothing too crazy at all…
Yeah, it was a fun watch.

25 Likes

Fire Emblem Fates - Road Taken. Imported to GBA

Download HERE

Credits for the midi: Winged Souls on Youtube

16 Likes

I forgot to post this here. T_T

Land of Frozen Forest

11 Likes

drum fix
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600877394764627968/1091713710470463528/Albert_Odyssey_2_-_Land_of_Frozen_Forest_UnitedStars111_fixdrum.s

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

amema003 - Master Knight Regent Sister (scarlet) amema003 - Master Knight Regent Sister (violet)
Hey did you know GAMERS got updated for the first time in a year (uses parts from Stitch’s Shoka)
RandomWizard - Old Monarch RandomWizard - DILF Monarch (repal by amema003)
Fixed some inconsistencies between the frames and the main sprite in this king made by RandomWizard for EDGE. On the right is a repal so the hair and armor can be separate colors, eyes being the hair color.
Sokaballa, Ponyboy, Laurent, Kanna, Raymond, amema003 - Paladin Lady
The horse girl with five artists now has a sixth, as I did a repal so the colors can be changed more easily (the sclerae no longer share colors with the armor)

One more thing, some of the EDGE mugs in the repo don’t have their frames.
No frames:
37 (RedBean’s suspicious corrupt official lookingass-guy)
70 (RedBean’s pegasus knight)
122 (Kanna’s edgy thief)

Not in the repo:
135 (CanDy)
136 (vilk)
137 (Phoenix007x)
188 (Crusticus)

16 Likes

Bloodborne stuff down below:

» The Hunter

Bloodborne - Hunter Fenreir

» 64 colors backgrounds

BB BG 01 BB BG 02

BB BG 05 BB BG 03

BB BG 04

[edit] » a Hunter battle still for whatever reason

Bloodborne - Hunter battle still Fenreir

and that’s that.
see ya~

24 Likes

I made this sword icon, I know it’s not much right now, but it was fun to do.
Larum prf weapom (Sunflower Blade) 2.0 B BIG
Larum prf weapom (Sunflower Blade) 2.0

Currently, I’m also working on making this Ephraim reskin with Roy’s appearance, totally inspired by the art made by @Jeorge_Reds of Roy Blazing Lion and using the animations from the Vanilla repack repository
Roy our boy

(As I’m still kind of new to pixel art, I think this will take some time to fully animate :slightly_smiling_face:)

29 Likes

Been sitting on this collection of weapon icons for a while now, a mix of vanilla edits and custom sprites designed to fit the vanilla art style. F2U and F2E.

Dowload: Dropbox - Weapon Icons F2U-F2E - Simplify your life

Examples:
Umbra  (Kyrads) Iron Poleaxe (Kyrads) Moonlight Greatsword (Kyrads)
Javelin Alt (Kyrads) Steel Halberd (Kyrads) Slim Axe (Kyrads)
Steel Poleaxe Alt (Kyrads) Corrupt (Kyrads) Dagger (Kyrads)

24 Likes

Uhm… more random stuff I guess. Half-half on what’s old and new.

Old stuff first, portraits that I never did frames for and weapon type icons for daggers and stones.
LucinaMaleMorganMarth
StonesDaggersWeaponTypes

There’s a random music thing for U.N. Squadron’s “Frontline Base”, it’s intended to have instrument 83 replaced with the ‘Distortion Guitar’ (29) from Powerful Foe, so if you want it to sound proper there’s that. I don’t know how looping works though so it’s probably only useful as like battle music.

Aaaand other new stuff, another AI-flavoured portrait and animations.
Xtabay
For this lady you’ll need to mug exceed patch thing to get her wing properly.

And two main animation things, Kemomimi version of one of the Hunter animations, and a staff animation for the Salvaged-style Titania.
BowStaff

There’s also a simple edit for Titania animations so there are versions without the entry, while I adore the entry, it’s just to make it more uniform with everything else not having one-- I hardly deserve credit for doing something so simple as removing entry animations though.

26 Likes

Been a while, tried my hand at a villain this time
(thanks btw to busk for the help with the face shape cleanup + the expression on the second one)
As usual, F2E

27 Likes

Doot - Myrmidame (repal by amema003) Doot - Myrmidame (bonus repal by amema003)
Doot’s swordswoman from EDGE, now with a palette reduced to 16. (also HOLY CANNOLI IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING NAVARRE/PHINA REFERENCE)
Flasuban, GratedShtick, CardCafe, Nickt - Dignified Nobleman Bust-Up Flasuban, GratedShtick, CardCafe, Nickt - Dignified Nobleman Halfbody
Flasuban’s noble/pirate-looking guy with a palette reduced to 16, plus a bust-up version. (Uses parts from GratedShtick, CardCafe and Nickt’s Astram halfbody)

Frames for frameless EDGE mugs (all by JiroPaiPai):
JiroPaiPai - Erk the King of Edge (Frames by amema003)
JiroPaiPai - Firithea the Executioner (frames by amema003)
JiroPaiPai - World-Weary Saleh (frames by amema003)
JiroPaiPai - Pirate the Swagmaster (frames by amema003)

20 Likes

I wasn’t going to put it here and just leave it in my thread, but…

Fighter (M) Bow {VelvetKitsune, Spud, Jj09}Fighter (M) Bow {VelvetKitsune, Spud, Jj09}
Mage (F) Hoodless {L95}image
Camel Rider (M) Lance {Orihara Saki}image
Paladin (F) SALVAGED Axe {Shtick, SALVAGED}image

Fixed 60 class cards from the Repo that had over 16 colors. Really wish it was more than just me that loved fixing things, but still.

The Salvaged Pal Bow by VelvetKitsune Sir_Dadou and RobertFPY had too many colors, but there was additionally no room to color reduce, at which point I just gave up. That’s the only one that’s still broken that I couldn’t find ANY room to color reduce further for.

For one sprite, a Sage, I added a custom version that re-adds the Sage gold cape trim. This is the only thing I want credit for, since it’s an additional sprite. (left has the trim on the cape)
Sage (M) Battle Sage Sword (Cape Trim) {Aruka, Yggdra}Sage (M) Battle Sage Sword {Aruka, Yggdra}

I refuse to touch any of the meme class cards - if the amogus is broken, neat, I really don’t feel like fixing that one.

DO NOT CREDIT ME FOR THIS. Keep my name off anything that isn’t explicitly already listed with my name in this folder. Seriously.

28 Likes

dropping my last batch of Final Fantasy VII stuff before taking another break.
here’s the latest revamped mug:

Sephiroth (default, angry, enraged, creepy)

FF7R - Sephiroth Fenreir FF7R - Sephiroth angry Fenreir FF7R - Sephiroth enraged Fenreir FF7R - Sephiroth happy Fenreir

main cast of the Remake’s 1st part: done.
rest of the main cast: coming sometime in the distant future.

10 Likes

mila
a spliced fe15 mila (f2e)

elisa
Also f2e

21 Likes

Using the gbafegirl and gbafeboy that 7743 put on google colab, i’ve been recreating the characters from the Shantae series of games as GBA FE halfbodies. All of them took a lot of cleaning but i’m pretty happy with them.

Hopefully these aren’t too risqué, I was more or less working with what the AI gave me
Shantae Take 4Sky V2.2RottytopsBoloKyokoMisakoPatricia Wagon HatPatricia Wagon No HatsquidsmithTukiRisky Boots HalfbodyTinkerbatHolly LingerbeanBarracuda JoeTwitchVinegarNega Shantae

Here is also a before and after of the AI generated portrait compared to the final portrait.

Before and After

Portrait Collection

24 Likes

Sage (F) Battle Sage Sword {L95, Leif}-stand
Sage (F) Battle Sage Sword {L95, Leif}-walk

Edited L95’s M!Battle Sage set and made a female version that can be put in the repository.

18 Likes

Made a shitpost spell animation for a 1 map hack with friends last summer.
MorbinDance

The spell animation’s script calls sound effect 346, which was overwritten with the .wav in the folder. It’s the part of Off The Meds - Ekse where the guy says “Have sex ekse” at the start of the scene. The sound effect .wav lasts around 8 seconds, the same as the spell animation’s duration.

22 Likes

The Lion awakens…

F2E

WH40K - Lion El Jonson
FE Lion El Jonson

20 Likes

I edited one of the griffin rider’s walk animations and removed the rider from it. Also edited the Griffin Rider’s class card. I’m planning on doing the same for the combat animations, but that is a bit more complicated. If anyone has done combat anim edits and wants to teach me how to do it, send me a message or post on my thread.

Griffon Rider (U) Bow- Edited No Rider {N426}-walk
Griffon Rider (U) Bow - Edited No Rider -{N426}-stand
Edited No Rider Arbalest (F) Bow {EldritchAbomination, N426, Jj09}

22 Likes