Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

IDK who might need this, but here goes.

Narrow Font Serif Bandit Icon:
banditicon

Couldnā€™t install it yet to take a gameplay screenshot, but it should work fine.

11 Likes

khgoofy

dont wanna make frames ,F2E

19 Likes

Update: This Image should be insertable to the font:
Font FE8_skills_base.gba_Serif_MonsterIcon

And hereā€™s a preview:
FE8_skills_base.emulator

14 Likes

There was some strangeness with the Defensive skills. Aegis would activate on the enemy side due to the skill file missing the ā€œD #is defender animā€ line before the animation. Not really so much a fix as just an addition. It should work fine now.
I also made a very simple Great Shield animation (two actually) using both Kenpuhu and Mikey Seregonā€™s shield animations. The second one uses the falling star animation from SHYUTERz plus the shields.

skill_6D Great ShieldGreat Shield

Have a nice day.

23 Likes

Was working on my pme and noticed the Exaccus uses the hair color which was kinda annoying so i tweaked it to use the ā€œgoldā€ outline
Sword (Eckesachs FE6 Repal).zip - Google Drive
kinm_al1

sorry if this is formatted incorrectly, first time trying to submit something here.

18 Likes

Hey guys :wave:
Iā€™ve finally been able to finish up the Marshall animations Iā€™ve been working on and off for like 2,5 months now!
Last time I showed you Zelgius and Black Knight, now I bring to you the ā€œgenericā€ versions!

Sword Lance

Axe Hand axe

Bow Unarmed

See ya :v:

118 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I would like this to be resubmitted under the FE8 characters section, as the intended final product was ā€œhoodless Knollā€. It is not an OC.
241a1ccd8d40d3e18b54aec80cf0b3d353ddd800

Updated version of my old Fates Anna mug from a few years ago and a generic oc.
Mercenary Anna
HeroJeigan

18 Likes

Louise Promoted
Cipher Louise
Special thanks to @BuskHusker for helping me with the feather blending :smiling_face_with_tear:
image (8)
2nd variant w/o her far hair (you know, for splicing purposes should someone want to)

40 Likes

'sup, i got some stuff to leave here.
first, 2 maps:

Moonlight Sanctuary

Moonlight Sanctuary Fenreir

Emerald Towers

then, my take on Nina Williams from Tekken 8, done in 2 variants with and without sunglasses:

Tekken 8 - Nina Williams glasses Fenreir Tekken 8 - Nina Williams Fenreir

thatā€™s all, see ya~

27 Likes

Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop off these two things as my first introduction to the community. A couple of things I made for my current randomized run.

First, I have a spliced-together ā€œFemale Legaultā€ or ā€œLegaulaā€ Portrait:
Legaula
I feel like I got the face from somebodyā€™s F2U portrait, but I genuinely canā€™t remember who made the OG face.

Next, a simple change to the Eliwood Knight Lord Sprites to have long hair (Or be considered female) since I could not find any female map sprites for a female knight lord (unless you consider Eirikaā€™s sprites, but those are specifically made to look like her)
Knight Lord (F) Eliwood Sword-stand
Knight Lord (F) Eliwood Sword-walk

12 Likes

I added some tiles to this tileset to expand houses

Some examples of how you can use them

Bonus edit round:

Example

lightning round x 3:

example

40 Likes

Got a bit bored and decided to do something with those AI portraits that were posted some time back, recreated from scratch, but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™d still be considered ā€˜AI artā€™ or not.
Fareena1

While Iā€™m here Iā€™ll just drop a bunch of portraits I did up but never really did anthing with, they donā€™t have frames or minimugs (Or if they did I seem to have lost them), theyā€™re just there. A few were intended for an ā€˜FE7ā€™ expansion, a few were instead the opposite being older for FE6 (Basically only Lyn here), and the rest I forget.
FERandomMugCompilation

Do as you will for all of them, have fun~

32 Likes

Itā€™s been a year since Iā€™ve first finished my first FE game so I commissioned a few portraits of characters I liked that didnā€™t have any on the repo. The people I commissioned gave me the go ahead to submit these.

Commissioned from Atey:
Ricken
RickenPort
Oboro
Oboro
Commissioned from Glaceo:
Fates Generic Dark Mage
unknown-133
Fates Generic Pegasus Knight
unknown-182
Leo
image-10

43 Likes

was bored so I cleaned up fae this time
Fae
Fae (2)

22 Likes

I made a helmet for the heavy knight

31 Likes

Some Fe6 reclass portraits cause I feel like the repository needs more Fe6 f2u and edit

cav woltUntitledwarrior shanna 2warrior shannawarrior yunotheif ellenarmor gunsfighter theamage saulpreist alanpreist trecDruid dayganShaman shinshaman sue 2

25 Likes

time to drop some big stuff here too.

ā€œWaterfalls Castleā€ map, including all possible variants of the day cicle(dawn, morning, dusk, night):

plus a little extra, my take on Halone from Final Fantasy 14:

ab832c5246376f4b39df70c2b8aa671bc8d18d82

thatā€™s all, see ya~

43 Likes