Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

100 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Whats up guys!

Remember on my previous post I said I will do female version of the Ravager. Welp, here it is!

Axe:

ARM Ravager (F) (Hector) Axe {SamirPlayz} (2)

Sword:

ARM Ravager (F) (Hector) Sword {SamirPlayz} (1)

Oh yeah! Another thing! Here is the Female Summoner Class Card. Hope this works!

Portrait Editor why.gba_188@BC Summoner_0194AD8C

Welp, thats it! See Ya!

21 Likes

If the names don’t match, maybe it’s because the txt is in Japanese, and if your pc doesn’t support Japanese, it may be garbled.

I’m sure you’ve already fixed this, but importing the image and the txt file so that the names match would fix it.

By the way, only Aureola has been completed. The number of images is more than 200, so the capacity is quite large. And the total for Melee and Ranged is over 500 images.
Working on Aureola broke me the most. The work on Aureola broke me the most, so much so that I could not stand up for a while.
※This will be released along with the other animations.

10 Likes

c4b9884daa470141c2f228520895991af54fe216
This was @SamirPlayz fighter class card, but it didn’t work for me when I wanted to use it, so I fixed it.

8 Likes

Gregorian calendar year end post since I have nothing better to do on nye. Figured I’d post a couple things that I’ve skimmed over in my assets folder for everyone to skim over in this thread.

Tomes:
We have a magic sword, so why not something a bit more stereotypically magical? The basis for this was meant as a little companion grimoire for the other project that I’m not going to do anymore. In order here: fire, thunder, wind, ice, dark, light, based on various tomes of their respective element. The dark and light animations are slightly different from the anima. Do with them what you please.

lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1
lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1
lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1

Want to make your own?

I tried to make that easily doable. Take the 16x16 weapon icon, trim off the bottom two rows of the tome itself, drag half the icon and increase the height by two pixels, fill in the gap, then shift every two columns vertically by one pixel each, (you may need to edit a bit for clarity), then paste over the frames for one of mine. You may need to tweak some colors, but FEBuilder can take care of those.

Map sprites:
In order: blank, anima, dark, light, sword, lance, axe, bow. Or I guess you can interchange those as you wish. I was going to make some custom animations for the weapon variants for the aforementioned project, but they’ll probably suffice by just replacing the call spell command with the javelin/hand axe/arrow/something for sword in the animation script.
book map book move anima map 2 anima move 2 dark map 2 dark move 2 light map 2 light move 2 sword map sword move lance map lance move axe map axe move bow map bow move

spooky book

Shield:
I also made nearly everything for a shield as well, but don’t really know what to do for the animation, since it’s just, well, a shield. Gameplay wise it could possibly be a nifty gimmick only limited by your imagination.

shield blank map shield blank move shield map shield move shield anim 0 spooky shield

Angel class cards:
Angel OC Fe Angel OC

Equine map sprites:
We have several, whether it be just map sprites or class cards, so I thought I’d add a few missing entries. Pegasi, and one for Deftones fans.
pegasus map pegasus move pegasus dark map pegasus dark move white pony map white pony move

Generic Lord class cards:
Class cards for all the variants of the Ephraim animations, based on the battle sage (which I consider the sword variant of this).
Generic Lance Lord Generic Axe Lord Generic Bow Lord Generic Crossbow Lord Generic Staff Lord
Generic Lance Lord Fe Generic Axe Lord Fe Generic Bow Lord Fe Generic Crossbow Lord Fe Generic Staff Lord Fe

Oh yeah, and I updated my FE6 snow field tileset post not too far above this one with new custom water to ice transition tiles.

Map again

Snow Field Update Map Gif 2

I’ve got some more niche things I may post eventually if when I never get far enough in Frozen Throes development to more properly debut them.

Have a year.

61 Likes

Hello Guys!

Back with another Class Card Creation! I decided to go to the repo and see what else I make a class card out of! I see the the Baron With Cape and Weapons doesn’t have a class card for ony of them. So I made one with each of the weapons.

Here is the animation!

Lance gif

Axe Chain

Axe Without Chain

Sword

Lance

Magic

Bow

I hope made your day. Tell me what else I could make with a reply.

See ya!

33 Likes

As someone who still uses regular old General (with shield) I feel left out :frowning:

So for anyone else in that predicament, have some splices of the vanilla General and Samir’s Baron class cards!

General Shield Lance {SamirPlayz} General Shield Sword {SamirPlayz} General Shield Axe Chain {SamirPlayz} General Shield Axe General Shield Magic General Bow
General Lance2 General Sword General Axe Chain General Axe General Magic General Lance

25 Likes

I made a class card for the Ashnard animation.

96cf5a698fb16557bdce9dd484f4df0e

Man that was hard

Tier 3 Template {flasuban}

Originally, it was brown and the sprite was to big for the Class Card template. So… I had to make some changes here and there.

6ec51d10128fff374edac2fdd2646ee7

At the end. I made it black and it was very hard for me to recolor some of the palettes at the end.

Thanks, and reply what should I do next

13 Likes

Well, since you’re all fired up, I’d like to request a class card for the Awakening style female brigand.
I’m talking about this animation:
fembrigand

7 Likes

Cluck cluck

lorm_sp1

59 Likes

I did a thing. I really liked this as a third tier class card, it was really unique with the colors and design. I made an edit of it to hopefully make it a bit more clear.

FLY Dragon Emperor (Ashnard) (U) Sword {SamirPlayz, Huichelaar, Jj09}

11 Likes

So Blood, I did what I did. I hope you enjoy the cards

Vanilla

Axe

AXE Brigand (M) Axe {IS}

[AXE] Brigand (F) Axe {SamirPlayz}

ykfuyk

AXE Brigand (F) Axe {SamirPlayz}

[AXE] Brigand (F) (Fe13) Axe {SamirPlayz}

Axe

AXE Brigand (F) (Fe13) Axe {SamirPlayz}

[AXE] Brigand (M) (FE13) Axe {IS, SamirPlayz}

Axe

AXE Brigand (M) (FE13) Axe {IS, SamirPlayz}

Not only the Female version, but the males as well!

Hope you guys enjoy! Reply for me to do another request! Don’t be shy!

21 Likes

I remember one time that Obsidian told me that the only class card he felt doesn’t fit was the heros class card.

Well… Here is to you my guy!

[SWD] Hero (M) Sword (Shield) {IS, SamirPlayz}

SWD Hero (M) Sword (Shield) {IS, SamirPlayz}

[SWD] Hero (F) Sword (Shield) {RobertFPY, SamirPlayz}

SWD Hero (F) Sword (Shield){RobertFPY, SamirPlayz}

4sitzl_50

Thank you guys for giving me the Nice Reply Achievement, TWICE! Thank you for your support! :smiley:

And as always, have a good rest of your day!

20 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OAXecsV23VxkPQ-BahCzcoYO4in7JVOC/view?usp=sharing
lorm_sp1
The animation of the comber on Emblem Anims is strange, so I will post it again.

30 Likes

I made an update to this, since I had a couple problems with the original. Mainly, the upper part of the right leg and the shading on the right foot. It’s fixed now, so it’ll look a bit better.

Credit to Leo_Link for the original

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KEVURbX0MV9FXahkn-yqql1DJna_XFgo?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Hey all! Today I made an not just a Class card, but my first animation. Someone told me that they like hoodless mages… but they still want the hood on themselves. So… I got to work by using @GoudaGrabber 's Hoodless mage animation and change a few frames here and there. The only thing that is changed is the Critacal animaiton. I hope you guys like it! Click “Download” to download the animation.

Download

magm_mg1

Thats all! See you next time.

Edit: Here is the palette for each phase unit.

Battle Animation Palette Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia).emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.gba_6B

ttdj

rth

fgnfnf

Edit 2: There was a doging frame that wasn’t properly animated. I fixed it! @Jj09, Can you please make this download the animation on the Repo instead of the old one?

46 Likes

Staff
Staff armor.
(credits to zoramine for the staff)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aJRKHJM8sd8UgLxBw9mRzGVuBbnmQxz/view?usp=sharing
staff armor standing
staff armor moving

30 Likes

I made some extensive edits to N426’s village tileset.

I primarily focused on revamping the palette and textures, making the tiles look and flow better. Might have gotten a bit carried away adding new tile types. I added staples like wide bridges, hills, and grass cliffs, in addition to some unique tiles like giant cliffs, tall outdoor walls, and… thick grass? I’m not sure what to call those plant-looking tiles. I didn’t have room to add my grass cliffs, so I made do with a simple, more subtle one that does the job just fine.

Credit to N426, as well as Zoramine and Venno for making the tileset he based his original off of.

villagemap

51 Likes

hey all i made a winter priest because lol
WhenTheImpostorIsSus
Loop
Dodge
Download Here

F2U/F2E

61 Likes

Here’s another edit of Temp’s female warrior to give it long hair (based on Eirika’s). Because I can’t remember the last time I ever saw a female warrior in a hack whose portrait lined up with the original animation which has the hair in a bun.
Warrior
Download

And here’s an edit of St jack’s ballistician and Spud/Ren_Ookami’s catapult with a helmet, more suited for generics.
Ballista Catapult
Download

41 Likes