FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

thank you( ⁎ᵕᴗᵕ⁎ )

1 Like

This is so cool! The monsters and the arrows. Man! Again, you are good as always SHYUTERZ!

3 Likes

Thank you!
By the way, I just received a request from someone who would like to see the army version of the common soldier, so I plan to release it after the new year.

2 Likes

Well, these are some beautiful end of year treats!

4 Likes

of course

I was trying the monster summoning animation to the repo but I noticed that the spell animations actually don’t import into FeBuilder. The image names and the names in the txt. files don’t line up. Do you think you could reupload a version that inserts in FeBuilder?

Edit: Never mind I figured a way to fix them.

2 Likes

That crit tho! Just… Wow! It looks fricking amazing. :heart_eyes:

That was the case, the some words were a mess and some were normal. Like you said, I already fixed luckily.

1 Like

I’ll fix it again.

OUR ARROWS WILL BLOCK OUT THE SUN

2 Likes

Sorry about that. Next time I will test them out! :grinning:

1 Like

The palette on the Matthew P Repalette + Knife by Pikmin1211, Maiser6, Skitty, and GabrielKnight has an error for the unarmed animation because the unarmed palette does not correspond to the palette used for the Knife and Sword animation. So, I decided to fix that!

Here is the proof:

Here is the palette for the Sword animation. This is the palette it uses:

45a24ee2d180235315f9ba81de1f3a09

Here is the palette for the Knife animation. Good so far…

dfed444d35b1395ac4e546c85d0a6a8a

And then. The palette used for the Unarmed animation. It doesn’t correspond with the remaning palettes!

5064e2781bbea32403ed0f563617860b

So, instead of of our theif looking like

This: resized-image-Promo

We got this:

In other words, it doesn’t work. So… I easily changed that by taking out the unarmed animation when armed and replace the entire unarmed animation with the froms from the sword. Here is the fixed version.

Download Here

I don’t want to be part of it. The original work belongs to the original creators. (As mentioned earlier)

But I just did this to make people’s lives easier. So yeah!

Thank you and have a Happy New Year!

4 Likes

… i never did anything to the original thief sword/unarmed animation data
so that is IS inconsistency if anything

1 Like

Anyway…nice animations guys!

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not bad for 5 minutes of effort. Just wait til N426 stops spriting with a Wii Balance Board and gets really serious!

3 Likes

Reminds me of that time Flasuban woke up thinking “Ayyyyy time to double the size of the repo”

4 Likes

I Know I will lol

noice

There could be different shields with Aegis and Pavise, just to annoy people’s lives.