FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

There could be different shields with Aegis and Pavise, just to annoy people’s lives.

Is there a way to make cavs the only ones that can rescue?

probably, but this isn’t where you’d ask that

1 Like

The flying book means I can finally have Cheato from Banjo Kazooie as a playable unit. Thank you.

4 Likes

That Baron class card looks great!

I’ll gladly take you up on that offer. There’s this cool Dragon Emperor anim by LueRock,

Sword

Think you could make a class card for this one? I tried a little before, but I didn’t get far:
Feel free to use this WIP if you’d like. The wing’s structure is mostly Obsidian Daddy’s:
https://i.imgur.com/wVWBAFU.png

5 Likes

I can’t tell the difference between these two. One is apparently axe with chain, the other is axe without, but side by side they look identical to me. Did you post the same image twice?

1 Like

Uh
97ad963fca37d5312c216ae5a01ab10ecab69a6a c29ffb8a9d860d647085edff68a0586bb3724b21

Man, even when you circled it, I could barely see it. I do see it now though, so that’s cool.

1 Like

Sure thing!

Is it a teir 3 class?

Oh yeah, that was the idea I had. You can use a different frame too if you’d rather. Thanks again!

We need SALVAGED General ASAP. The vanilla animation looks weak compared to the new armor knight.

We technically do, since Nuramon, Link Leo, and Iscaneus made this.

Sword gif

Sword

They seem to promote into the Gernal/Baron. So, there really is no need for a Salvage version in my opinion, but it’s whatever!

A new animation for Salvage will be nice tho.

I mean… The spriters came a long way from the vanilla knight animation.

Lance

2 Likes

Yea, a SALVAGED General would be cool, but the cape and shield General/Baron are a pretty good alternative to match up with the SALVAGED Knight, which is like a 200% improvement over the vanilla sprite

…Still you have to admit the shield-chestplate thing the vanilla animation does is pretty cool and unique

5 Likes

Yeah. The original knight has his charm.

I’m just saying that the clunky behemoth that is vanilla General looks vierd when promoting from the new knight that has such a smooth animation.

1 Like

the original general is fine enough, all it needs are extra in between frames to smoothen the movement out

4 Likes

True.

Hmmm. Challenge accepted!

1 Like

This is the best animation ever. Of all time. Cluck cluck.

4 Likes

did you just post fae again

6 Likes

This is the best thing to happen to FE hacking since FE8.

5 Likes