Fire Emblem: Dark Lord and The Maiden of Light

Huh. Alright.
Seeing as I’ve now beaten the game, I think I should now say something besides that the spoiler-filled version of the review will come out…

Mainly…

One Thing...

I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but…
I couldn’t see the paired ending for the Male Avatar and Francine. Like it had the box, but no text, and then it moved to the next ending like everything was fine.

I don’t know if it’s because I play on a mobile emulator or what, but uh…
Can someone look into that? Thanks!

Oh, and also: Full Spoiler Review is done!:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Fe6VsGtbH-LxR0AZR5p7vaAWMPOur-MLRzqKiy9Pm4/edit

You can find my other reviews here.

The paired ending for the tactician and Francine is blank, so that’s an oversight on my end. And thanks again for the review, I appreciate it.

You’re welcome. I’ll look forward to seeing that fixed, then!

How does one Chap 9?

the game explains what to do, you step on the tiles. unless there is a glitch going on?

I might just be bad, but no matter what i do I can’t take down Jasmine

use racism weapons such as horseslayer and etc (if u have)
or just mage him down

Every single one of my units have like a 60% or less chance of hitting and get ohko’d. Orion has a 20%

a francine with no exp can beat him

Didnt want to have to result to using a pre promo, but aight thx for the tid bit

Used pre promo, francie couldn’t 1v1 not even close, but using some shenanigans with francie i did end up beating it thx

didn’t say it would be easy but she’s your best bet safety net if you’ve got nothing else.

Is Khan recruitable? I decided to wall him with 3 guys after talking to him with Arjun in case I needed him alive.

If u mean the sniper at the chap that recruit arjun
I think not
Check the possible support list?
(If my memories are right)

Maybe Bub can give us a list with recruitment conditions. Even though I’m not sure if he will as he also said he doesn’t like to give us the growths^^

I mean there’s a male sniper in the support list.

Khan is recruitable. Talk to him with Arjun (at which point his ai will change to stationary), and he has to survive the map.

thanks mate

Found some bug in the second Ahribaal chapter (21):
Blocked the spawn of the bottom respawning commander which led to him not spawning again and after killing the other two neither of them respawns. Fuwades respawns again and again which leads to me having a nice amount of wind swords but sadly no possibility to end the chapter I think.