[FE8] Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.1.0

So, my team and I decided to port everything from FE7 to FE8. There are a lot of improvements, and the only big loss is the Str/Mag split, especially because that system helped me to balance the hybrid classes as well as magic classes (because AS is calculated with Str instead of Con), but I’ll find how to balance them anyway.
Str/Mag is fully implemented.

Here’s the progress so far:

ChapterMapScriptEventsTranslation
PrologueDoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 1DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 2DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 3DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 4DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 5DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 6DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 7DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 8DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 9DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 9xDoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 10DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 11DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 12DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 13DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 14DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 15DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 16DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 17DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 17xDoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 18DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 19DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 20DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 20xDoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 21DoneDoneDoneN/A
Ch. 22DoneUnder revisionDoneN/A
Ch. 23DoneIn progressIn ProgressN/A
Ch. 24In ProgressDraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 25DoneDraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 26DoneDraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 27N/ADraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 27xN/ADraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 28N/ADraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 28xN/ADraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 29N/ADraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 29xN/ADraftedN/AN/A
Ch. 30N/AN/AN/AN/A
Ch. 31N/AN/AN/AN/A
Ch. 31xN/AN/AN/AN/A
FinalN/AN/AN/AN/A

I cutted Lyn’s story and added a new beginning arc. If possible I’ll add more gaiden chapters or maybe I’ll add trial maps as post game content.

Screenshots

And here’s the cast:

Characters per game

Original: Sora, Thar, Riku, Soleil
FE1/3/11/12: Marth, Caeda/Sheeda
FE2/15: Alm, Celica, Berkut
FE4: Seliph, Julia, Sigurd, Deirdre, Levin
FE5: Leif, Nanna, Othin, Saias**
FE6: Roy, Lilina, Raigh, Lugh
FE7: Eliwood, Ninian, Hector, Florina, Lyn, Rath, Nino, Jaffar, Legault
FE8: Eirika, Seth, Ephraim, Tana, L’Arachel, Lyon**
FE9: Ike, Soren, Titania, Elincia, Jill
FE10: Miaciah, Sothe, Volke, Haar, Sephiran**
Smash Bros. FE13: Robin
FE14: Leo
FE16: ???, ???, ???
FE17: ???, ???

** = You can only have one, you choose between the three.

We decided to cut characters that weren’t essential (or were sword users, because almost all lords are sword users) and replaced them with characters that can add variety.

Finally, the game is in Spanish and I want to translate the game into English, If you want to collaborate in the translation, send us a email here: mikeyseregon@gmail.com, or just send me a DM.
This time we would like to make a translation side by side, and we need someone that speaks both English and Spanish (Preferably that has English as the native language)

35 Likes

Looks great so far, loving what art I see in the screenshots (minus the TLP minis).

So you’ve ported your entire hack to FE8? That’s pretty cool. Don’t we already have a few STR/MAG splits for FE8 already, though?

The artist says she may work on the minis once she finishes with all faces and she’s happy with the final product, but if you want to volunteer to make them I won’t stop you.

As far as I know there’s no public patch for Str/Mag split for FE8, and if there’s one I don’t even know if it is compatible with the skill system.

3 Likes

There’s a str/mag in progress but it’s pretty rough right now. I could take a shot at the minis if you want.

4 Likes

Oh wow, glad to see this is still being worked on! I was just playing some of the FE7 version recently. Will Thieves still be able to steal unequipped weapons?

Your OCs are named Sora, Riku, and Soleil?

…story checks out

1 Like

Only Rogues and Tricksters can steal weapons, Thieves can only steal items.

I think your hack is very good,but it doesn’t look like too much people pay attention to it,which is curious.

1 Like

It’s a good concept of hack, good luck with that

It looks really good but where is the latest patch? I also hope that it gets translated into english so i can enjoy the story

There’s no patch of the current FE8 version yet.

There’s a patch for FE7, but it’s outdated. VERY OUTDATED.

2 Likes

That’s very sad.

Are they continuing this hack??

It somehow is still alive.

Progress has been slow, and I had to move everything from FEBuilder to Buildfiles I swear this is the last time I change the engine/editing style.

Luckily I’ll have something for the FEE3… or something after the FEE3, I can’t promise anything.

3 Likes

Theres at least a discord?

No one in the team sees the point of having a public Discord for the project.
We all agree that we will keep everything private until we decide to show some significant advance in the project.

1 Like

There will be a FEE3 anouncement?

:point_up_2:t3:

I played your project ( fire emblem cross over)( fe7 rom hack) …i love the story and arts (^o^)/

Ps: looking foward in fe8 hack ~ i am glad cause this project is live