[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Here a small story bit for the end of Chapter 25/27 Pale Flower of Darkness.

(At the Dragon’s Gate)
Daimler: My lady.
Dezdana: What delightful news you bring to me Lord Daimler?
Daimler: Everything is going exactly as you plan. Both Amalie and Zoe have come up with an idea to assassinate King Hyaine friend Anna. The Black Fang will sneak into the palace and kill her. Then my son Norton will pin the murder of Anna on to the Lycians to his majesty. Hyaine will see this as an attack on his nation. And launch an attack on Lycia in retaliation.
Dezdana: Hoo Hoo. Excellent. Then this will make searching for Shrine of Seals all the easier. As long as nothing goes arise at least.
Daimler: The merchant Anna will not live much longer my lady. One of the Black Fang is taking care of her. The one they called Fionn will carry out the assassination.
Dezdana: And you believe he will complete his task?
Daimler: I assure you Lady Dezdana. That commoner will not sour your plans no matter what.
Dezdana: If he does however. Then end him.
Daimler: Of course. As you wish.
(Dezdana Leaves)
Daimler: Caroline!
(Caroline Enters)
Caroline: Yes my lord.
Daimler: The boy name Fionn is going to assassinate Anna tonight at Bern palace. You will supervise the mission. If the boy does not comply with the task, then kill him.
Caroline: What about Vandis? Isn’t she assigned the mission as well? Won’t she supervise?
Daimler: Amalia has informed me that Vandis has grow to much attachments with the boy. She will not carry out in killing Fionn.
Caroline: I understand what at stake here my lord. I will go to the palace, and if things don’t go according to plan, then i will kill both Fionn and Anna.
Daimler: Good. Now get going.
Caroline: I will be heading off right now.
Daimler: Oh and one more thing Caroline. If you failed however. Well, i think I’ll let you take a guess on what will happen if you don’t succeed.
Caroline: ……
(Caroline Leaves)

4 Likes

Love it, we now just need to find a name for caroline´s sister for the other scenes.

4 Likes

Here another Story Bit for you that for Chapter 21/22 Kinship’s Bond The Death of Dreyfus. Note this bit will only play if you get pass 11 Turns without killing Dreyfus.

Aireth: They just keep coming!
Thorne: At this rate we’ll be overwhelmed by Dreyfus’s forces. We need to focus on taking him out right now.
Madoka: Thorne. We can’t reach him. Dreyfus has surrounding himself with his soldiers. Reaching him is impossible.
Anthea: Oh no. What can we do?
Dreyfus: You know what im feeling a bit generous for this acacian. How about this. I’m giving you all one last chance to reconsidered and become part of something even greater than before. What do you all say?
Aireth: How does becoming a puppet soldier for your army any better than what we are right now?!
Dreyfus: Simpleton. With my experiments i can make you faster, stronger, more powerful than you can ever imagine. My experiments are the equipment of becoming god himself.
Madoka: Your are beyond mad Lord Dreyfus!
Thorne: We will never give up to a pure evil monster such as yourself Dreyfus!
Anthea: We all would rather die free, then becoming your slaves!
Dreyfus: How typical. You all act like heroes to the very end. Fine then. If that the choice you want, then it the choice your certainly regret instantly right here and now.
Madoka: This is not looking good for us.
Thorne: My friends. It looks like this is it.
Aireth: It been a honor to serve alongside you all.
Anthea: Guys. If this the end. I just want to say, i love you all.
Thorne: We know Anthea.
Anthea: And im so sorry sister. I guess i won’t be keeping my promise after all.
Dreyfus: Soldiers… Advanced!
Soldier: ……
Dreyfus: I say, advanced!
Soldier: ……
Dreyfus: Have you all gone deaf?! Obey your master now!
Soldier: … No… more…
Dreyfus: Huh?!
Soldier: … No… more…
Dreyfus: What are you talking about?!
(A group of other soldiers appear before Dreyfus.)
Soldier 1: … You… did… this…
Dreyfus: What the?!
Soldier 2: … You… made… us… like… this…
Dreyfus: Why are all of you not obeying my every command, and ATTACK THEM?!!
Soldier: …… Kill… him…
Dreyfus: WHAT!!
Soldier 1: Kill… him…
Soldier 2: Kill… him…
Dreyfus: St… stay back!
Aireth: Guys look!
Thorne: Am i seeing this correctly?
Anthea: Dreyfus’s soldiers. They… turning on him.
Madoka: But how?
???: Perhaps this is our doing.
(Both Zuiho and Miku Appear)
Thorne: Miku! Zuiho!
Dreyfus: … You! You did this?! Your turn my own creations against me?!
Zuiho: Me and Miku combined our ancient power and temporary free them from your control Dreyfus.
Miku: They will now uses all the time they have to free themselves by killing you.
Dreyfus: No no no no please! Please tell them to stop! I give you anything! My money, my lands, everything you could possibly want!
Zuiho: You expect us to tell them to stop. No Dreyfus. You took these people life’s away. And now it’s finally time to pay for everything you done.
Dreyfus: Don’t you dare judge! You don’t get to judge my fate!
Soldier: Kill… him…
Soldier 1: Kill… him…
Soldier 2: Kill… him…
Dreyfus: Stay back! Stay back! Look at you! Look at all of you! You were all so pathetic and weak when i found you! You all have no life to begin with! You friends, your family, they all abandon you! You were all left to die! But i save you all from certain death! I give you all purpose! I give you all reasons to live! I made you all better than ever you could possibly imagine! I MADE YOU! I’m your master! IM YOUR MASTER!
(All the soldiers gang up on Dreyfus and start attacking him all at once.)
Dreyfus: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
(Dreyfus dies along with all his soldiers as well.)
Zuiho: …… It over.
Anthea: A fitting end, for a bastard such as him.
Thorne: Enjoy your new days in hell gramp.
Madoka: I just hope that all those people that Dreyfus ruined souls can finally rest at ease.
Aireth: Me to as well Lady Madoka.
Thorne: Don’t forget about General Quincy as well to.
Amelia: Lord Thorne.
Thorne: Amelia. You and the other give these poor souls a proper burial if you could.
Amelia: Of course my lord. What about Dreyfus’s body?
Anthea: What about it?!
Thorne: Found a very dark place for it, then leave it there to rot. Forever.
Amelia: It will be done my lord.
Thorne: Thank you Amelia. For everything.
Amelia: Of course sir.

3 Likes

Aye, that’s totally understandable/fine!

3 Likes

By the way, I have a crazy idea that probably won’t make it. The ability to spare Abiba and have her join if Zuiho talks to her after having defeated no enemy. This will lead to an alternative route where while Abiba does not join the lyn mode squad, in the route afterwards Abiba can be found and be recruited.

Like a dificult challenge for veterans of the game that rewards the player handsomly, plus I think it fits Zuiho’s special powers that if you approach the map like a pacifist, you are rewarded with something.

But it most likely cannot be done lol, I get that. (Maybe if the Talk command is locked behind a certain number of enemies, since there are no reinforcements.)

Or maybe we can make the reward something else Like Zuiho getting “Chidori” in Lyn mode. (I assume she would not have it as it is pretty OP.) and hey, if you do a chapter pacifist I do think getting a bonkers reward would be fair.

But yeah, this is an unlikely idea. It’s just an idea. Maybe one to inspire realistic changes?

4 Likes

Hello and thanks for understanding guys! Going this v1.0 route will help me a lot! Let me give some updates on what I’m doing as well as some clarifications:

First and foremost, about the story bits, besides the ‘Import/Export Script’ option to update the names, I’ll indeed work on some parts that i find important, and two of those are Final Chapter Quotes & Character Endings. While the final chapter quotes will be very easy, I’ll see if i can at least write the character endings as i know those are super fun to read (while i’ll use the vanilla pairings, as again the more complex edits will be saved for the v2.0 release, i’ll try to make those pairings make as much sense as possible, considering their replacements heavily).

Another thing for clarification is music. Yes i will also replace the music of the hack (both PME & Vanilla Base patches), while making sure that what’s replaced does sound great to hear! What I’m planning to use is both the ‘Import GBA Music’ function from FEBuilder to replace some tracks that i found to be amazing for the hack, as well as using the FEUniverse music repo itself for some special tunes. I won’t replace all the FE7 music, just most that i find a great replacement.
And of course I’ll make sure that every replacement is properly credited, following the Project Credit Requirements and Guidelines.

Now one last thing, but not the least important, on the mechanical side of things I’m actually getting close to completion, what with the classes items etc. So because there is still some units left to replace at the time of this post, I’ll update the boss limit per person from 2 to 4. If you already submitted two bosses before, you can now submit two more of your choosing, so we can get that much closer to the release of this hack!

Oh and about the units; @MaxTheUltimateSwordmaster & @AthenaBaer remember that you can also replace child Roy & Lilina respectively from the scene at the ending! You can just make a simple post with name, gender & portrait as they are cutscene only, no rush.

And that’s it, thanks again for the support y’all! :star:

11 Likes

Slot: Lilina
Name: Adam
Portrait /
Roy
It’s just baby Roy lol :333

Please note that Adam here is only (technically) possible through pairing Anthea with Olivier (at least if you want a biological Adam). If she gets paired up with either Aireth or Farina, I suppose he could be an adopted child. But as the creator of both her and him, while I’m not going to force you into a biological Adam…you probably still should because it’s just the most based answer. And if you don’t…see, I would bring harm upon you, but that’s too cruel for a choice that doesn’t matter at all; however, I will still give you a stern talking-to about it teehee :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Also, I’m debating whether or not to keep Roy’s red hair or make it brown like Oli’s, so we’ll have to table that for now :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Okay! It’s time to add some terrifying bosses!

5 Likes

Oh wait I don’t have many ideas for bosses. Damn.

In case of doubt I would advocate for changes, like make the PME more unique and stuff lol.

3 Likes

Slot: Wire
Name: Brooke
Class: Cutthroat
Affinity: Dark
Portrait:
IMG_8519
Credit to LaurentLacroix

Description: Former retainer to Ariel. Now an agent for Daimler regime.
Battle Quote: I have to do it! There was no other way for me!
Death Quote: Lady Ariel… Princess Anthea… i hope the both of you… find within your heart… to forgive me…
Personality: Brooke was the retainer for Houses Ostia serving it marquess Ariel. But with war broke out and Ostia is face a threat of an invasion by Cornwell, Brooke plot to assassinate both Ariel and Anthea just to plead Daimler. But once her plan get exposed by Xilian, Brooke instead takes Ariel hostage in attempt to make off with the marquess. Before being stop by Anthea and Xilian. Yet despite what she done Brooke felt guilty for it. And only did because she thought it was best for Ostia.
Inventory: Steel Sword. Vulnerary

Boon: Skl
Bane: Def

Anthea vs Brooke Battle Conversation
Anthea: Brooke! How could you!?
Brooke: Princess Anthea! Listen to me! I am not your enemy!
Anthea: You try to kill me and my sister!
Brooke: I only did it to prevent Ostia from being invaded! Daimler was going to launch an onslaught on us regardless if we remain neutral or not!
Anthea: You killed some of our soldiers, your comrades Brooke!
Brooke: I had no choice! That is why Lady Ariel is coming with me! I can still save Ostia from the invasion! I can still save it!
Anthea: Brooke. Ariel is the only family i have left. And i won’t let you take her away from me as well. I’m sorry… old friend.

5 Likes

Slot: Puzon
Name: Wilbur
Class: Shaman
Affinity: N/A
Portrait:
JiroPaiPai 1

Credits: JiroPaiPai
Description: An oddball of a magician that claims the swamp as his domain.
Battle Quote: Trespassers! You will pay for this aggression!
Death Quote: M-my swamp… you can’t…
Personality: A reclusive shaman that hates strangers that come to his swamp. While not evil nor malicious, he can be quite aggressive.
Inventory: Luna
Boon: DEF
Bane: SPD

6 Likes

Slot: Oleg
Name: Borris
Class: General
Affinity: Fire
Portrait: (made by UncleMikey)
Bowser

Description: The dreaded king of the kappas, known for stealing peaches.
Battle Quote: Who do you think you are?! I will crush you for your insolence!
Death Quote: WOOOAAARRGHH!
Personality: Hot-headed, overconfident, violent
Inventory:
Uber Spear
Regal Blade
Energy Ring
Iron Rune

Boon: Def
Bane: Speed

4 Likes

Slot: Bauker
Name: Dreckson
Class: Halberdier
Portrait:
CobyTheGoober_Julius
Portrait by CobyTheGoober

Description: A commander of Laus, his skill seeming to be slightly above his station.

Battle Quote: You won’t make it past this point, I’ll make sure of it.

Death Quote: Well fought… go on ahead…

Personality: Dreckson is comfortable with his lot in life. While he could strive for better, he decides to maintain his status quo in life. Go do job, go home and do it again.

If he dies in that process, so be it. He isn’t exactly fond of wither outcome, but he isn’t going to complain.

Inventory:
Spear
Brave Lance
Vulnerary
Boots

Boon: Res
Bane: Speed

Here’s some weapon replacements

Manni Katti —> Der’sa Tsen

{EldritchA, Indogutsu Tenbuki} (Tactics Ogre) Sword 32

(Rng 1, Wt 4, Mt 3, Hit 85, Crt 30, Unbreakable, Brave effect)

Sol Katti → Marin Zen’ka

{LordGlenn} (ArchaneaIconProject) tile014

(Rng 1, Wt 6, Mt 16, Hit 110, Crit 20, Uses 20, Reaver effect)

Der’sa Tsen icon by EldritchA, Indogutsu Tenbuki

Marin Zen’ka icon by LordGlen, ArchanealconProject

@SilverRoy should I write Dialouge for Dezdana? Would it be alright with you?

5 Likes

So before anyone can take it from me I´m taking the Pale flower duo (Yes now I own every unit that is asociated with this map).

Slot: Jerme
Name: Alkmini
Class: Chieftain
Affinity: Wind
Portrait:
{VelvetKitsune} F2E OC 8 (No ears) AI {edit by Alex_p_v}
(Credits to VelvetKitsune, edited by me)

Palette:
Alkmini_Palette_Sheet

Description: A veteran duelist in search for a worthy oponent
Battle Quote: You look strong… Will you be a worthy opponent for me?
Death Quote: Heh… After all… I wasn´t able to beat you… (Closes eyes) Is this what my opponents felt in their defeat…?

Personality: She was a young girl when she started training with the axe since then she has been fascinated with dueling, she entered the arena for the first time when she was 14 years old, she won some duels and since then she has visited the arena every weak until she was approached by the [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME] to join them, she accepted immediately and quickly became one of the top generals.
She really likes to talk about training, treating weaponry, and dueling, so much so that she doesn´t know much about other topics.
She likes to treat the weaponry in her free time, so much so that she has a sharpening stone in her room, where she sharpens her axes every day, she also treats her comarad´s weaponry, even though no one told her to, but everyone appreciates that she does that.
She´s really obedient to orders as long as she gets to see some action on the battlefield, even if it´s at the risk of her own life.

Inventory:

• Brave axe
  • Elixir
  • Emblem Seal

Boon: Con
Bane: Res
Weapon ranks: A Axes | C Anima

Slot: Kenneth
Name: Stylianos
Class: Gladiator
Affinity: Thunder
Portrait:
{Its_Just_Jay} F2E OC 12 {Edit by Alex_p_v}
(Credits to Its_Just_Jay, edit made by me)

Palette:
Stylianos_Palette_Sheet

Description: One of the generals of [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME], Doing his best to help his camarads
Battle Quote: In the name of [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME], you shall perish!
Death Quote: Urgh… This won´t be the last of me… Remember this… (Closes eyes) I will come back to haunt you…

Personality: He was a normal knight through a lot of his life until his lord betrayed him and left him to die, then he was saved by the members of [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME] since then he has worked through the ranks until he became a general, now he has one mission, get his revenge on those who hurt him.
His language is refined, tough if he loses his nerves he will not be so refined and instead will use bulgar words and curses.
He´s really cold and doesn´t talk much, but there are a few people that he´ll have open conversations with, like Dezdana, Marik, and Alkmini.

Inventory:

• Spear
  • Brave Sword
  • Iron rune

Boon: Def
Bane: Res
Weapon ranks: A Lances | A Swords

And now I´ll go and get some rest. As always ping me for anything wrong in the characters or if you need help with plattes Roy.

(Maybe I´ll add some battle quotes to my bosses with other characters if anyone is down for that, who knows).

4 Likes

No problem at all! Every bit will help. Ty for the custom weapons too. :star:

All good, the new limit actually helped you basically owning this map lol.
One thing tho; Alkmini has the same portrait as Abiba actually. Are you planning to change it later?

4 Likes

oh shot I didn´t realize that… I´ll go and find a new one.

3 Likes

Ok, I´ve changed it.

Edit: Yay, now I own the snow map! I´m going to make you all pay taxes for every time you complain about the snow.

3 Likes

Slot: Bernard
Name: Algernon
Class: Scouter
Portrait:
Hollstadt_attempt1
Credit to thorn

Description: General for Laus Army. And the very sickly right hand to Adira.
Battle Quote: I am General Algernon Trunchbill of Laus! You puny little maggots will not live to see the end of the day. I am strong, i am mighty, i am unstoppable, i am undefeated, I AM GOD!
Death Quote: Lady Adira… please… don’t leave me… behind…
Personality: Algernon is the general for House Laus and the right hand man to Lady Adira. Algernon is a very sick individual who enjoys abusing those that are beneath him mainly his own soldiers. Madoka is captured after a failed arrest attempt on both Adira and Dreyfus inside Castle Caelin. Algernon was put in charge of keeping Madoka prisoner there. Algernon was getting ready to torture Madoka something he does to all of his prisoners before being stop by Thorne, Anthea and Aireth.
Inventory: Killer Ballista. Devil Axe. Hand Axe. Orion’s Bolt

Boon: Str
Bane: Spd

Now i also like to say this. Algernon last name Trunchbill is actually referring the character name Agatha Trunchbull from Roald Dahl Matilda. Both of whom have very similar personalities both of them happily take up pride of the position they are in and both of them abuse everyone around them.

6 Likes

Here’s some cutscene dialouge with Dezdana, hopefully this will do for now since I’m not up to date on the many rewrites.

Sorry if some characters sound a bit off :pray:

Chapter 18: The Dread Isle

Dezdana: To shame Lady Madoka, you would have the girls freed? Couldn’t you have stayed still?

Madoka: I shan’t let you go unperturbed!

Adira: Lord Dezdana, your orders? Without those brats we can’t start the cermony.

Madoka: Lord Adira, please heed my warnings! You’re being used by this woman! By helping her you will enable untold horrors upon the world, you’re helping destroy mankind as you know it! Lord Adira, have some sense!

Adira: Destroy mankind? Please, Lord Dezdana has more then enough power to control them, and with the resources now, I’m sure there will be no issue…

Madoka: Lord Adira… you’re already lost…

Dezdana: I’d planned to start a war in Lycia. The war I was plotting in Lycia would’ve generated more the enough FORCE in one blow. Yet, it seems you were not equal to the task. Not to worry, I have other means.

Madoka: You musn’t do this- Gahh!!

Dezdana: Please do be silent, I have need for you still.

Oh Daimler, Robin~! I have need for you both, I hope you don’t disappoint. First, Daimler. I will have you go to Bern and contact Amalie. I have need for you to arrange a meeting with the king.

Daimler: At once!

Dezdana: Robin, please take lady Adira and go. I want you to get our new visiters on the island a nice surpise to get them fleeing away.

Robin: O-of course!

Dezdana: That leaves only you, Lady Madoka. You seem to be rather persistent, is it contagious?

Madoka: ???

Dezdana: … One of our little visiters seems to be the same one who interfered with my conquest in Lycia, Thorne.

Should I be worried?

Madoka: I have no idea who that could be- but no one else should be dragged into this! Do with me what you will, but let them be!

Dezdana: Perhaps, yet one of the girls you freed seems to be with them. Quite the unfortunate circumstances, real unlucky.

Madoka: …This can’t be …

Dezdana: Thorne will die in those woods, hopefully. The girl will be returned me, and the ceromony will take place. Hmm… despite being forced to listen to Daimler for hours, you remain strong. Such prowess will make you a perfect offering, Lady Madoka.

Madoka: Thorne… Turn back… Take the girl and flee…

I hope everyone likes it!

5 Likes