[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Slot: Puzon
Name: Wilbur
Class: Shaman
Affinity: N/A
Portrait:
JiroPaiPai 1

Credits: JiroPaiPai
Description: An oddball of a magician that claims the swamp as his domain.
Battle Quote: Trespassers! You will pay for this aggression!
Death Quote: M-my swamp… you can’t…
Personality: A reclusive shaman that hates strangers that come to his swamp. While not evil nor malicious, he can be quite aggressive.
Inventory: Luna
Boon: DEF
Bane: SPD

6 Likes

Slot: Oleg
Name: Borris
Class: General
Affinity: Fire
Portrait: (made by UncleMikey)
Bowser

Description: The dreaded king of the kappas, known for stealing peaches.
Battle Quote: Who do you think you are?! I will crush you for your insolence!
Death Quote: WOOOAAARRGHH!
Personality: Hot-headed, overconfident, violent
Inventory:
Uber Spear
Regal Blade
Energy Ring
Iron Rune

Boon: Def
Bane: Speed

4 Likes

Slot: Bauker
Name: Dreckson
Class: Halberdier
Portrait:
CobyTheGoober_Julius
Portrait by CobyTheGoober

Description: A commander of Laus, his skill seeming to be slightly above his station.

Battle Quote: You won’t make it past this point, I’ll make sure of it.

Death Quote: Well fought… go on ahead…

Personality: Dreckson is comfortable with his lot in life. While he could strive for better, he decides to maintain his status quo in life. Go do job, go home and do it again.

If he dies in that process, so be it. He isn’t exactly fond of wither outcome, but he isn’t going to complain.

Inventory:
Spear
Brave Lance
Vulnerary
Boots

Boon: Res
Bane: Speed

Here’s some weapon replacements

Manni Katti —> Der’sa Tsen

{EldritchA, Indogutsu Tenbuki} (Tactics Ogre) Sword 32

(Rng 1, Wt 4, Mt 3, Hit 85, Crt 30, Unbreakable, Brave effect)

Sol Katti → Marin Zen’ka

{LordGlenn} (ArchaneaIconProject) tile014

(Rng 1, Wt 6, Mt 16, Hit 110, Crit 20, Uses 20, Reaver effect)

Der’sa Tsen icon by EldritchA, Indogutsu Tenbuki

Marin Zen’ka icon by LordGlen, ArchanealconProject

@SilverRoy should I write Dialouge for Dezdana? Would it be alright with you?

5 Likes

So before anyone can take it from me I´m taking the Pale flower duo (Yes now I own every unit that is asociated with this map).

Slot: Jerme
Name: Alkmini
Class: Chieftain
Affinity: Wind
Portrait:
{VelvetKitsune} F2E OC 8 (No ears) AI {edit by Alex_p_v}
(Credits to VelvetKitsune, edited by me)

Palette:
Alkmini_Palette_Sheet

Description: A veteran duelist in search for a worthy oponent
Battle Quote: You look strong… Will you be a worthy opponent for me?
Death Quote: Heh… After all… I wasn´t able to beat you… (Closes eyes) Is this what my opponents felt in their defeat…?

Personality: She was a young girl when she started training with the axe since then she has been fascinated with dueling, she entered the arena for the first time when she was 14 years old, she won some duels and since then she has visited the arena every weak until she was approached by the [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME] to join them, she accepted immediately and quickly became one of the top generals.
She really likes to talk about training, treating weaponry, and dueling, so much so that she doesn´t know much about other topics.
She likes to treat the weaponry in her free time, so much so that she has a sharpening stone in her room, where she sharpens her axes every day, she also treats her comarad´s weaponry, even though no one told her to, but everyone appreciates that she does that.
She´s really obedient to orders as long as she gets to see some action on the battlefield, even if it´s at the risk of her own life.

Inventory:

• Brave axe
  • Elixir
  • Emblem Seal

Boon: Con
Bane: Res
Weapon ranks: A Axes | C Anima

Slot: Kenneth
Name: Stylianos
Class: Gladiator
Affinity: Thunder
Portrait:
{Its_Just_Jay} F2E OC 12 {Edit by Alex_p_v}
(Credits to Its_Just_Jay, edit made by me)

Palette:
Stylianos_Palette_Sheet

Description: One of the generals of [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME], Doing his best to help his camarads
Battle Quote: In the name of [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME], you shall perish!
Death Quote: Urgh… This won´t be the last of me… Remember this… (Closes eyes) I will come back to haunt you…

Personality: He was a normal knight through a lot of his life until his lord betrayed him and left him to die, then he was saved by the members of [INSERT BACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME] since then he has worked through the ranks until he became a general, now he has one mission, get his revenge on those who hurt him.
His language is refined, tough if he loses his nerves he will not be so refined and instead will use bulgar words and curses.
He´s really cold and doesn´t talk much, but there are a few people that he´ll have open conversations with, like Dezdana, Marik, and Alkmini.

Inventory:

• Spear
  • Brave Sword
  • Iron rune

Boon: Def
Bane: Res
Weapon ranks: A Lances | A Swords

And now I´ll go and get some rest. As always ping me for anything wrong in the characters or if you need help with plattes Roy.

(Maybe I´ll add some battle quotes to my bosses with other characters if anyone is down for that, who knows).

4 Likes

No problem at all! Every bit will help. Ty for the custom weapons too. :star:

All good, the new limit actually helped you basically owning this map lol.
One thing tho; Alkmini has the same portrait as Abiba actually. Are you planning to change it later?

4 Likes

oh shot I didn´t realize that… I´ll go and find a new one.

3 Likes

Ok, I´ve changed it.

Edit: Yay, now I own the snow map! I´m going to make you all pay taxes for every time you complain about the snow.

3 Likes

Slot: Bernard
Name: Algernon
Class: Scouter
Portrait:
Hollstadt_attempt1
Credit to thorn

Description: General for Laus Army. And the very sickly right hand to Adira.
Battle Quote: I am General Algernon Trunchbill of Laus! You puny little maggots will not live to see the end of the day. I am strong, i am mighty, i am unstoppable, i am undefeated, I AM GOD!
Death Quote: Lady Adira… please… don’t leave me… behind…
Personality: Algernon is the general for House Laus and the right hand man to Lady Adira. Algernon is a very sick individual who enjoys abusing those that are beneath him mainly his own soldiers. Madoka is captured after a failed arrest attempt on both Adira and Dreyfus inside Castle Caelin. Algernon was put in charge of keeping Madoka prisoner there. Algernon was getting ready to torture Madoka something he does to all of his prisoners before being stop by Thorne, Anthea and Aireth.
Inventory: Killer Ballista. Devil Axe. Hand Axe. Orion’s Bolt

Boon: Str
Bane: Spd

Now i also like to say this. Algernon last name Trunchbill is actually referring the character name Agatha Trunchbull from Roald Dahl Matilda. Both of whom have very similar personalities both of them happily take up pride of the position they are in and both of them abuse everyone around them.

6 Likes

Here’s some cutscene dialouge with Dezdana, hopefully this will do for now since I’m not up to date on the many rewrites.

Sorry if some characters sound a bit off :pray:

Chapter 18: The Dread Isle

Dezdana: To shame Lady Madoka, you would have the girls freed? Couldn’t you have stayed still?

Madoka: I shan’t let you go unperturbed!

Adira: Lord Dezdana, your orders? Without those brats we can’t start the cermony.

Madoka: Lord Adira, please heed my warnings! You’re being used by this woman! By helping her you will enable untold horrors upon the world, you’re helping destroy mankind as you know it! Lord Adira, have some sense!

Adira: Destroy mankind? Please, Lord Dezdana has more then enough power to control them, and with the resources now, I’m sure there will be no issue…

Madoka: Lord Adira… you’re already lost…

Dezdana: I’d planned to start a war in Lycia. The war I was plotting in Lycia would’ve generated more the enough FORCE in one blow. Yet, it seems you were not equal to the task. Not to worry, I have other means.

Madoka: You musn’t do this- Gahh!!

Dezdana: Please do be silent, I have need for you still.

Oh Daimler, Robin~! I have need for you both, I hope you don’t disappoint. First, Daimler. I will have you go to Bern and contact Amalie. I have need for you to arrange a meeting with the king.

Daimler: At once!

Dezdana: Robin, please take lady Adira and go. I want you to get our new visiters on the island a nice surpise to get them fleeing away.

Robin: O-of course!

Dezdana: That leaves only you, Lady Madoka. You seem to be rather persistent, is it contagious?

Madoka: ???

Dezdana: … One of our little visiters seems to be the same one who interfered with my conquest in Lycia, Thorne.

Should I be worried?

Madoka: I have no idea who that could be- but no one else should be dragged into this! Do with me what you will, but let them be!

Dezdana: Perhaps, yet one of the girls you freed seems to be with them. Quite the unfortunate circumstances, real unlucky.

Madoka: …This can’t be …

Dezdana: Thorne will die in those woods, hopefully. The girl will be returned me, and the ceromony will take place. Hmm… despite being forced to listen to Daimler for hours, you remain strong. Such prowess will make you a perfect offering, Lady Madoka.

Madoka: Thorne… Turn back… Take the girl and flee…

I hope everyone likes it!

5 Likes

Slot: Yogi
Name: Makalov
Class: Paladin
Affinity: Thunder
Portrait:
makalov(Sprite by Quotedotlass)

Description: An usually drunk and gambling knight, not that loyal to Caelin.
Battle Quote:
Death Quote: I knew this would be how…the dice would fall… Forgive me, Marcia… I’m…such a bad…brother…
Personality: One of those guys where you wonder how he got in the position he is. Being drunk and gambling a lot, being careless on top of that. Does care about his sister, though. Although since you and your group never spend much time with this guy you don’t really find out.
Inventory:
-Silver Sword
-Short Spear
-Vulneary
-Speedwing (Drop) / Knight Crest (Drop)
(Based on how difficult he will be. I think having an extra promo item for taking down an optional super boss could be super rewarding.)

Boon: SPD
Bane: RES

(Note: I can imagine there being a way to talk to him to make him give up. Like telling him: “You don’t have to die for this” and so he just agrees lol. Plus maybe there being something about his sister. “There must be people you care about that don’t want you dying, not like this!”
That is why I made him so strong in class, so that fighting him is a risk to make one of your units stronger in main campaign using the speedwing.
Maybe we can even make the reward stronger if we want to make him really powerful, like maybe a promotion item or something.)

4 Likes

While i do like your story bits however there are two problems with it i must say. First one Madoka being captured here. I already wrote a story bit for Chapter 19 Dragon’s Gate where she is with the heroes and not captured unlike Elbert in vanilla fe7 who she replaced. Here it is by the way.

And second is Dezdana ordering Daimler to arrange a meeting with King Hyaine that doesn’t happen until later in the story. Here another story bit here again.

5 Likes

Slot: Groznyi
Name: Lasha
Class: Fighter
Portrait:
FE Morristan-Algol
Credit Garytop

Description: A cruel ruffian and leader of the Lycian Bandits.
Battle Quote: Oi! Let’s have some tons of fun here! By beating you down to the ground!
Death Quote: Of course… the nobles rise… against us weak… commoners…
Personality: behaves like your typical bandit leader you see in most fire emblem games.
Inventory: Hand Axe. Vulnerary. Red Gem. Energy Ring

Boon: Res
Bane: Skl

5 Likes

I now released the Miku and Darezin support:

It is fun not doing Amelia for a change, however I will probably return to Amelia for the Narcian support.
(Still wondering how we can do more supports with Boulder.)

6 Likes

I tried to draw aireth in the “meet some heroes” chibi style. It was my first attempt at this style, but I still think it has it’s own charm

7 Likes

Must ressist temptations… No petting a peace of paper…

4 Likes

Here another story bit for Chapter 11 Another Journey the beginning of Anthea Story.

(Inside the Throne Room of Castle Ostia)
Brooke: My lady!
Ariel: Brooke. What is it?
Brooke: This urgent news i bring relates to Daimler regime.
Ariel: Well called my sister here at once.
Brooke: Actually Lady Ariel. I was hoping to discuss this privately.
Ariel: … Ok.
(Xilian Enter)
Xilian: My lady!
Ariel: Xilian?
Xilian: Lady Ariel! Brooke have sold us out my lady!
Ariel: What!
Xilian: I repeat! Brooke was working with Daimler!
Brooke: Shit. My cover has been blown.
Xilian: Guards! Apprehend Brooke right now!
Solider: Of course.
(Group of soldiers approach slowly to Brooke.)
Ariel: Brooke stand down right now.
Brooke: Sorry my lady. But you’re coming with me.
Ariel: Huh?
(Brooke grabs Ariel. Wrap her arms around Ariel. Aim her sword to Ariel neck. Using the marquess as a human shield.)
Brooke: Stay back!
Ariel: Brooke! What… are you doing to… me. Unhand me… now!
Brooke: I’m sorry my lady. But i must take you as my hostage.
Ariel: Guards… attack her!
Soldier: We can’t! Not unless we hurt you instead!
(Brooke with Ariel in her grasp rush towards the soldier and slice him.)
Soldier: Ahhhh!
(Soldier died)
Brooke: ……
Ariel: Murderer! You… killed him!
Soldier 1: Don’t worry lady Ariel!
Soldier 2: Will save you!
Brooke: I told to stay back!
Ariel: Brooke! Don’t you… dare!
(Both Brooke and Ariel dodges an attack from Soldier 1. And Brooke stabs Soldier 1 in the chest.)
Soldier 1:Argu…
(Soldier 1 Died)
Ariel: Stop… it! Stop now please! Why… are you doing this… Brooke!?
Brooke: ……
(Both Brooke and Ariel again rushed toward Soldier 2. And Brooke slid his throat.)
Soldier 2: …
(Soldier 2 Died)
Ariel: Monster! You’re a… cold killing monster Brooke!
Brooke: I’m sorry Lady Ariel. But this has to be done. For Ostia sake.
Ariel: I will never… forgive you for this… treachery you committed… here today!
Brooke: Hey Xilian! You better not follow us, or i will hurt her!
Ariel: Xilian… please go inform… my sister of this… immediately.
(Both Brooke and Ariel leaves)
Xilian: Of course my lady! I gotta go find Princess Anthea now!

Assassin: What! The assassination attempt failed!
Brooke: Change of plans. I have Marquess Ostia with me. But i need help getting the both of us away from here. Send a wagon to come pick us up right now.
Ariel: ……
Assassin: Of course right away ma’am!
Ariel: Sister… I do pray… for both of… our safety.

6 Likes

Aria of the Soul/Velvet Room song
Great taste :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you!
By the way, I am thinking about maybe writing a few C-Supports for Olympus.
Like he is only there for one map but I can still imagine maybe there being a few very brief supports, like if the player still has support slots left those could help out.
Plus I may write a support involving Jonah, because I feel like it and I would like more varied support writing.

Anyhow yeah, I think this song fits very well. I also made it the support viewing song in my romhack (still WIP.)

5 Likes

I bring to you not with a yet another story bit for you all, at least not yet anyway. Instead i bring you Battle Conversations with Josiah against both Mina and Tyche for Chapter 24/26 Unfulfilled Heart. @FuriousHaunter feel free to slightly change both of these conversations to best suited your characters.

Mina vs Josiah
Mina: You must be General Josiah of House Cornwell.
Josiah: Yes Lady Mina.
Mina: Good. I always wanted to bash one of you folks from Cornwell. And who would have guessed that i faced off against their general.
Josiah: I see you oppose against Cornwell. Just be warned i will not kill you, but i won’t hold back against you either.
Mina: And neither shall i.

Tyche vs Josiah
Tyche: Ohhh i sure do hope that my fortune will lead us to victory against our enemies.
Josiah: I hate to the kind of guy to burst your bubble there Lady Tyche. But those fortunes of your will not determine the outcome of this fight.
Tyche: How dare you spoke bad against my tarot cards! Now I’m motivated to win this battle now! For Mina sake, i will triumph over you general for House Cornwell.
Josiah: So beat it. I will do my best to not leave a scar on you.

7 Likes

I think my main takeaway is that Mina should be more casual
and seen in lower regard since she was [somehow] banished from Etruia.
Tyche shouldn’t really be recognized as she and Mina met in the Nabata desert,
and stayed in Arcadia after Mina was banished.
as such I felt it’d make more sense to lean into Josiah’s disbelief of tarot.
I also think Mina shouldn’t be recognized immediately
she has been in Arcadia for a while post banishment.

Mina vs Josiah

Mina: You must be Josiah of House Cornwell.

Josiah: Hmm… Ah! Are you Lady Mina?

Mina:The one and only!

Josiah:I see. Quite brash for one such as you to defy House Cornwell.
Are you looking to be banished from another land?

Mina:You’ll have to beat me first.

Josiah:Hmph. Know I will not kill you, but I won’t hold back either.

Mina:Nor shall I, You’ll see just what I can do!

Tyche vs Josiah

Tyche:Your fortune is odd, I see defeat yet…

Josiah:A fortune teller?
They’ll throw anyone into battle these days.
Those fortunes of yours will not
determine the outcome of battle.

Tyche:You doubt the power of the tarot!?

Josiah:The tools of scam artist
have no place in war.

Tyche:I see…
I’ll make you take my Power seriously!

Josiah: So be it. I will do my best to not leave a scar on you.

6 Likes