[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Well… I finished the edit for Caroline´s Morph portrait, it was just changing the skin tone so it was pretty easy.
{Ghostblade} OC Jinaya Summoner Morph

I´ve also made an edit to her palette so that it fits with the morph portrait.
Caroline_Palette_Morph

6 Likes

Oh right. For the final right?
Hmm… I still got a boss slot, I have to use it still.

6 Likes

Take Brendan. You are more into this story that the majority of people that are here, I know that if you take Brendan you´ll make a cool boss and character.

4 Likes

Okay! I will look into it!

6 Likes

Here the next story bit for Chapter 23/24 Four-Fanged Offense. After getting their disguises from the merchant Anna our heroes search around town for anyone that knows the location to the Shrine of Seals. Both Anthea and Madoka are paired up together.

Villager: Sorry ma’am. I don’t know where exactly the shrine is. Only King Hyaine knows where it is.
Anthea: I see. Will thank for telling us at least. Argh! We been getting the same answers around her.
Madoka: I know Anthea. We never gonna be able to find it.
Anthea: ……
Madoka: Uhhh Anthea. Why are you staring at me?
Anthea: I’m sorry it just. Even beneath that cloak your wearing, your still just as beautiful as ever.
Madoka: Ohhh Anthea stop it. You’re gonna make me blush.
Anthea: Wait get over here!
Madoka: What did you just saw?
Anthea: Bounty hunters. They could be potentially be looking for us.
Madoka: You could be right. So what are we going to do?
Anthea: Will just walk right past them.
Madoka: That’s it.
Anthea: What do you mean?
Madoka: I mean simply just walk right by them and hope to god they don’t recognize us.
Anthea: Do you have any other ideas?
Madoka: … You know on second thought. Maybe this isn’t so bad.
Anthea: Let just hope that they think we just normal citizens.

Bounty Hunter: Hey you two there!
Anthea: Shoot.
Madoka: Now what?
Anthea: Just follow my lead, and will be good.
Bounty Hunter: Do i recognized you from somewhere?
Anthea: Uhhh no sir.
Bounty Hunter: Really? Cause i swear i heard about you before?
Madoka: Nope you never saw us before.
Bounty Hunter: All right then. State your name please.
Anthea: Uhhh my name is… Athena. And this is my lovely wife Hinoka.
Madoka: Wife?
Madoka: Uhhh yeah I’m her wife Hinoka.
Bounty Hunter: You two are a couple?
Anthea: Yes we are a very attractive couple. Isn’t that right honey?
Madoka: Absolutely my love.
Bounty Hunter: But i never seen two women getting married before you know.
Anthea: Yeah well it very rare to see the type of people like us around these days.
Madoka: Any way we really must be going now okay.
Bounty Hunter: NOT SO FAST!!
Anthea: Oh crap.
Bounty Hunter: If you two really are a couple, then prove it to me.
Anthea: Uhhhh…
Madoka: I’m sorry sir. But we really have got to get a move on right now. If you don’t mind?
Anthea: (Sorry Lady Madoka. Afraid i have to do this.)
Madoka: (Anthea what are you talking ab…)
(Before she could finish her sentence. Madoka is interrupted with Anthea grabbing her by the head and locking each other lips together, kissing. Much to the shock of both Madoka and the unnamed Bounty Hunter.)
Madoka……
Bounty Hunter: Ohh okay okay! You two can stop now!
(Both Anthea and Madoka finally stop kissing each other.)
Bounty Hunter: Alright. I think the both of you prove you point. I’m just going to leave you married couple alone. Just don’t that again. There could be children watching you know.
(Bounty Hunter Leaves.)
Anthea: I’m am sorry about that Lady Madoka.
Madoka: No that completely fine Anthea. I’m just glad we didn’t get caught right there.
Anthea: … I think we should continue our search around town.
Madoka: … Oh yes of course.
(Anthea Leaves.)
Madoka: She kissed me. She really just kissed me. That was… lovely.

3 Likes

Another great story bit ty again! Was wondering if there would be any hints at possible ‘pairs’ for the replacement units soon, if whoever submitted is okay with it.

Do remember, just in case if anyone didn’t notice it or i dunno if i said it before, but paired endings will be the same as vanilla! This Serenes Forest’s page is great to take a easy & quick look at what unit has a paired ending with who (replacements following same pairs):

7 Likes

Oh and by the way for the unnamed Bounty Hunter for that bit. Just uses Beyard portrait.
IMG_8512
Yeah for all the nameless/generic npc ya be see in some more of my story bits, i only be restricting myself of only using portraits seen in vanilla fe7.

2 Likes

Is there a specific reason why it is the same as vanilla? Like a coding reason? Because else I wonder if every pairing has a good ending that follows off the support.

3 Likes

Slot: Brendan
Name: Zoe
Class: Warrior
Affinity: Dark
Portrait: (Credits to JiroPaiPai)
Normal:
JiroPaiPai - Dapper Pirate Gal
Morph:
JiroPaiPai - Dapper Pirate Gal-2

Description: Founder of the black fang. Desires revenge against nobles.
Battle Quote: “Why do you fight for this world so wrong? Just accept that anything would be better than this! … Don’t expect any mercy.”
(Vs. Amelia:)
Amelia: “Look what ironic fate happened! Ha! Your will is gone!”
Zoe: “No it isn’t.”
Amelia: “What?!?!?”
Zoe: “I want this.”
Amelia: “… I never thought I would need to execute a traitor.”
Zoe: “There is a first time for everything, right? Prepare for your first time dying!”
(Vs. Zuiho:)
Zoe: “Why do you fight for this world so wrong? Just accept that anything would be better than this!”
Zuiho: “I didn’t expect you to say such things. Seems like the black fang was truly rotten from the start, what a shame…”
Zoe: “It was always about improving the world, everybody just got worse. People like you and Amelia make everyone believe nobles are great! Being treated like shit just to become beloved by nobles.”
Zuiho: “Please don’t understand me wrong, the nobles made mistakes that lead to you growing such hatret. I just have to save the world and you are in my way. It’s that simple sometimes.”

Death Quote: “Carry my body… gate. If… not possible… please… my body… into… the… ocean.”
Personality: Zoe is a foil to Zuiho in many ways. Zoe grew up very poorly and while she did help the war of Amelia’s era, she abused the trust Amelia gave her to be more effective as an assasin for nobles. She fights to rid the world of nobles, in our times she would be called a communist.
Anyhow unlike Brendan, there is something evil at her heart, she doesn’t want to make the world a better place persay. She just hates that the nobles allowed her to grow up like she did, it isn’t about the greater world for her. It’s personal.
She is actually ready to become a morph, unlike most, as she sees that as yet another step to become stronger, to finally become special after being born as not special. Because of her willingness to become a morph she acts differently as one, having kept her will.
Inventory:
-Legendary Axe (Can we rename that to the usurper? Can I also like edit it and stuff?)

Boon: STR
Bane: LCK

(I tried to make a foil to Zuiho, someone who also grew up in bad circumstances and who similarly after going on an adventure with Amelia & Co went a more evil path. While Zuiho is somewhat critical of the noble system, Zoe’s hate grew and grew while Zuiho’s hate lessend and lessend. Plus I think it could be a cool twist that Amelia unknowingly enabled the black fang. Maybe this can be a big part for why she even does this, it’s personal with the black fang, her bond with Thorne isn’t the closest that she follows him everywhere for his sake, once she knew the black fang was involved, she knew she had to save the world a second time.)

5 Likes

Ok so I tried to use sheets for paletting… I hope this looks good in game…
I only did Pelagia´s palette.
Pelagia_Palette_Sheet
Edit: Ok after doing it once it wasn´t that hard to do it a second time for Nikolaos palette.
Nikolaos_Palette_Sheet

3 Likes

changing paired endings is very easy in builder you just change a couple pointers in the endings editor.

4 Likes

Yeah I know. I just wondered if there is something else why the paired endings will be the same. Because I can imagine this not fitting all the time.

3 Likes

No problem! I can implement these in the hack easily, ty.

I said that just as a ‘at first’ moment, since in past PMEs most of the vanilla pairs are unchanged as well, and as Furious said you can change and add new pairs if anyone who submitted a unit wants it.
I posted that serenes forest’s page since it’s a very quick way to checkout vanilla endings for reference to help anyone else who is curious (plus all paired endings doesn’t HAVE to be love related, i can write platonic or ‘best friends’ style endings no problem, whoever submitted a unit that could have one of these types of paired endings do let me know!).
So if you want Tritra you can specific if you want any other additional paired ending for your units (i don’t remember if you said you wanted only the new supports or new paired endings as well, so do let me know!).

3 Likes

No problem, if you need me to make a palette ping me or message me privately.

2 Likes

I know. It’s just I don’t see every conversation leading to a life changing bond. Like there is a reason not all A-supports have a paired ending.

2 Likes

Btw Roy if you could please remove every Nikolaus pair endings? I think that the ending that Tritra wrote for him is really good and he isn´t interested in romance so… Sorry for anyone who wanted to pair their characters with Nikolaos.

3 Likes

I guess the ending could still involve Nikolaus and PAIRED ENDING PERSON helping out. As already saidm these endings are not romantic persay. But I guess that depends on the support as not everyone wants a teachers life. Like I can see Amelia taking the role of a teacher after her support with Nikolaus. (I know that isn’t a paired ending, but that is an example. Not sure who the Vaida and Isadora replacements are out of my hat.)

But yeah, I totally get what you mean.
In general I think we should be open with support pairs and endings, as new characters sorta come with new dynamics.

3 Likes

Back at ya with another story bit this time for the start of Chapter 16/17 The Port of Badon. Thorne, Anthea, Aireth, Madoka and Quincy all arrive at the port town of Badon to look for a ship to get them to the Dread Isle. While Quincy searches around town Thorne, Anthea, Aireth and Madoka all rest up in the inn.

(Badon)
Quincy: There you four are. Come on! Your late.
Thorne: At ease general. What the urgency?
Quincy: We need to find a ship in this town quickly. I reckon we only get little time left before Daimler plans come to motion. I search at the docks first. You four ask around town for a ship.
Anthea: Will do general.
(Quincy Leaves)
Thorne: Okay guys. Let’s start searching around for anyone that can give us a ship to the Dread Isle.
Aireth: Can we will rest up first for a moment? I’m really tired after that last battle.
Madoka: I agree with Aireth here. That was pretty intense.
Thorne: Well General Quincy didn’t deny us to rest up first, i guess we can do that for a bit. There an inn in town. Let rest up there for quick moment.
Anthea: Ohhh yeah i don’t know. That place looks pretty rough if you ask me.
Thorne: Worry not Anthea. I been to a couple inns before. This will be nothing.
Anthea: If you say so.
Thorne: Just act natural, and things will be fine.

(Inside the Inn)
Thug: Hey there tough lady. Perhaps after i have a couple rounds of beer, maybe you and i can go out sometime huh?
Rinkah: Get lose.
Thug: Hey! I’m talking to you lady!
Rinkah: ……
Thug: Ugh!
(Thug gets knocked out cold.)
Rinkah: Relax. He be fine.
Anthea: We just got in here and some guy just got knocked out.
Thorne: Just act natural okay.
Innkeeper: Welcome to my inn. How can i help you.
Thorne: ……
Innkeeper: Oh. It you noble people. We rarely have people like you in my inn. Well how can i help with?
Madoka: Well for starters. Do you have any tea here?
Innkeeper: Do i look like you butter madam? We don’t serve that crap here.
Madoka: You people and your vulgar wording.
Thorne: Will just have water then good sir.
Innkeeper: Water? Ha ha ha ha! That hilarious!
Thorne: Listen. We don’t want to cause problems here sir. We just here to rest up for a moment and then we leave. Here. Have some for yourself.
Innkeeper: Will i be damn. Thank you. Enjoy your stay here.
Thorne: Will that could have gotten worse.
Anthea: I swear some of these people here are not kind.
Madoka: Sadly Anthea. There always be people like him in our world you know. As well as their fouled language as well to stir up some trouble.
Aireth: This place is full of crazy crazy people like…
Pirate: Crazy crazy crazy people! Ha ha!
Anthea: Will you please just shut it.
Pirate: Will you shut it! Ha! You people amusing sometimes.
Anthea: Your being unpleasant right now.
Pirate: And your being a pain in my boot. And i don’t even have a boot. Ha ha ha!
Madoka: Guys let just leave this man alone. Like Thorne said. We not here to cause problems.
Pirate: Hmmm. What cooking there good looking?
Anthea: Okay that’s it!
Madoka: No Anthea! Stop now!
Anthea: You may not speak to Marquess Pherae like that!
Pirate: Of course i can. You have a problem with it?
Anthea: Ohh i certainly do.
Aireth: Anthea wait. Let me take care of this fool.
Pirate: What else you gonna say Sacaen mutt?
Aireth: … Listen, sir. You’re probably a decent person deep down. Probably even one of the better folks in this town. But me and my friends here just get back from a very tough battle. And we all really tired right now. So would you kindly just leave us alone. No offense or anything.
Pirate: …… Man you folks are so hard to please these days. Just… trying to be friendly is all.
(Pirate Leaves)
Thorne: Will i be damn indeed. Great work defused the situation before it became a problem Aireth.
Madoka: Yes. Great work indeed. Now Anthea. I’m greatly appreciative you defending my honor. But you almost started a fight with that man.
Anthea: I’m sorry Lady Madoka. I should have just shut my mouth back there.
Madoka: I know words can hurt sometimes. But words such as the ones that come out of Aireth, can sway people to change for the better.
Anthea: … That was a nice way to say Madoka.
Thorne: Indeed my lady.
Madoka Thanks both of you.

Portrait for Thug.
IMG_8513

Portrait for Innkeeper.
IMG_8514

Portrait for Pirate.
IMG_8515

4 Likes

Wonder how she feels being ally’s with other nobles such as Daimler and his son Senator Norton.

2 Likes

I can imagine she is conflicted, but oddly happy about it. She loves to use nobles for her own gain, she loves the idea of those nobles helping in destroying their own world. That thought makes her oddly happy around nobles, leading many to misinterpret her as someone who just loves being in the position of a noble, instead of her hatred being satisfied.

3 Likes