FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Going into debt for sprites. That’s a new one :smiley:

1 Like

Considering how student loans function here in the UK I don’t need to worry the debt collector being on my ass or anything.

1 Like

She looking like 2hu’s China on the NPC palette :o

Hah, I just copied a Myrmidon’s Pallet due to the distinctive hair swap between teams. I thought he looked like Kakoyin from JJBA with the Green Jacket / Rust Hair.

This looks great! Are you planning on giving the female sage the same treatment?

No current plan to right now. I’ll be using RedBean’s Lilina for Female Sage in my upcoming project.

If it wasn’t obvious but if anyone would like to take a crack at adding a stave or other animation using the repallet, feel free. This Animation is complete according to my needs.

Don’t forget the Weapon Icon Repository Weapon Icon repository

That’s already in the repository, I think.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Map Sprite/Class Card Repository

1 Like

Looks sweet!

Beautiful Der, nice to see you finish up another one!

(Think I’m gonna have to use it in my hack >.>)

3 Likes

very amazing men what are you next proyect?

17 Likes

The [T2][ARM][General](Shield v2 +Cape)[U]{TBA, DerTheVaporeon, Nuramon}.rar
file seems damaged at Emblem Anim. It says “Unexpected end of archive” with WinRAR and the folders are empty. I have Firefox. @shin19

3 Likes

Fantastic! A total Beaut! Now only the fighters remain and we have a revamp of the axe users.

We’ve had improved Fighters (Tellius style and a hybrid of it and vanilla). We need improved Warriors, outside of Female versions nobody touched them.

1 Like

I love how the Hugh palette looks!

1 Like

What browser are you using? I verified this downloads and unzips properly in the latest versions of chrome and firefox. Probably ie, but the current version of the site doesn’t support that browser very much.

Also I’d recommend switching to 7zip for all your unzipping needs.

Very cool!
Do you have any interest in adding in an axe by chance…? :3

That looks like a Champion. Neat.

1 Like

I hadn’t really planned on it but I might play around with one, you’re not the only one who’s asked.

2 Likes