FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Nah, that’s totally a Gladiator.

Oh gosh, without a helmet, the generic berserker looks blursed lmao. It’s like slapping the head of a four-year-old on Arnold Schwarzenheggar.

1 Like

Yeah… I think fighter’s head would suit him better.

I don’t necessarily think that the type of head is the problem, just that the Berserker naturally has its head “craned forward” at the neck, leading to the odd visual where it looks like it’s coming up out of the collarbone area instead of where it normally would be. Also doesn’t help that you can see the back muscles between the head and the shoulder either, furthering the visual of an out of place head. The mask and horns usually, well, mask this due to where they cover on the sprite.

1 Like

Oh boy, helmetless female SalPal? Hmm. I see.

Fuckin’ love FEU, man. Everywhere I look, I see the most talented of legends. flasuban, I thank you and Leo_Link for your contributions to gender equality for horses.

There’s a frame in your fem Axe SalvPal where she changes her palette, might want to check that.

It’s actually two frames, it seems. I’ll get them for flasuban.

1 Like

Axe_035
Here’s the first

1 Like

Axe_036
And here’s the second.
@flasuban This should be good, though I’m not too sure. These are 35 and 36, respectively.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18GKuf7Jfu_Sm2m1esxIZRoLdHAA2Kpqa

4 Likes

Alright. Glad those are fixed.

No problem! I’ll test them to make sure that they work.

Alright, be sure to insert the TEXT document.

I’ve got some palettes for Repaletted Salvaged Paladins, lemme see if they work with these.

Other%20Pal Enemy%20Pal NPC%20Pal Player%20Pal
Alright, got some more unique looking generic palettes with hair colors based off the Myrmidon colors.

10 Likes

Just wondering, is frame 72 of the axe paladin used? I don’t know but that one also uses a different palette. Also, huge thanks for making this.

1 Like

Lemme fix that.

Axe_072
Fixing up the palettes I made, I’ll post em soon.

Player%20Pal Enemy%20Pal NPC%20Pal Other%20Pal
Here they are! Tell me what you think!
These palettes are also comparable with the regular Salvaged Paladin, it seems.
@flasuban Here you are. Keep 'em.

9 Likes

Alright, thanks a lot. These are really nice.

what about alm

Good job! Your spritework is always good, and this is no different. I’m excited to see how this gets used in the future, and whatever you’ll make next!

4 Likes

One of my most anticipated animations.
Finally, we can have GBA versions of one of my favorite classes.

3 Likes