FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

In what patch do you edit this graphic in FE Builder?

This is epic! Hadnā€™t really considered that a war elephant could even fit on the screen, but this works great!

4 Likes

eCut did the axe animation, I scripted it for her

Oh, I apologize for the error, in the credits file in the repository it was giving credits to these other two people, I wonder why. Iā€™ll fix this in the post when I get home in a bit, thanks for letting me know.

I did make an Axe Wyvern animation, but it was replaced by eCutā€™s version (which is better than what I did) in the previous repo.
Somehow my name ended up in that version despite me not being involved at all.

Sorry for the delay, the credits were fixed both in the post and in the download file.

I wasnā€™t aware of your version but I recognized hers for obvious reasons; that repo credit error has happened to me before as well

@UltraFenix itā€™s nbd

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten a report that the link to download here didnā€™t work? Iā€™ve tried inserting a newer link there. If anybody is experiencing problems downloading it feel free to let me know

2 Likes

Hey @Jack_G. Sorry, but Iā€™m not too sure how to install this patch on a buildfile.

Do I have to replace the original HP bars folder? Or fuse them together?

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter. As long as you #include the"HpBars.event" file, it should work.

I tried both things and neither worked. Is there something I did wrong? Maybe you could make a detailed guide to installing it

Try inserting it via febuilder. Go to ā€œinsert eaā€ and select ā€œHpBars.eventā€. Thatā€™s all you need to do. This works in vanilla FE8, so if it doesnā€™t work, it may be something to do with your hack in particular. Try inserting via febuilder, and if it doesnā€™t work, feel free to send me the hack in dms and Iā€™ll take a look.

I will try with FEBuilder, but I would prefer installing it in the buildfile, because I donā€™t want to accidentally overwrite anything

I have a question, are these sprites Free to Edit? I wonder bc I was thinking on editting one but I wasnā€™t sure.

1 Like

Aye, please go ahead!

2 Likes

I really love the concept. But the coloring makes it look more like a Fire tome rather than a light tome. Light tomes usually have a brown body with yellow and white highlights. Red is usually for Fire Magic.

Also. Is this stuff F2E?

1 Like

It is F2E, and thanks for calling that to my attention; Iā€™ve edited the post to reflect that!

The Shock tomeā€™s colors were all colorpicked from Light tomes, IIRC, which themselves are generally a sort of ruddy-brown color (and which do use the red tone in the item palette on occasion). It does look pretty reddish here, though. Feel free to recolor it if a different palette would work better for you!

2 Likes

I love that myrmidon reskin so much. I was actually hoping to do something like that and you actually did it for me. Thank you.

Great job, they look amazing!

2 Likes

Awesome bro

2 Likes

Christmas came early this year, as always you make awesome work nuramon, and cheers to everyone else who made the animations, yā€™all are the GOATs

9 Likes