FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

When you post a bunch of images like that, please include a zip file link :slight_smile:

Also I’ll add Jey’s Salvaged edit to the repo, since it’s formatted properly!

1 Like

I mean… if you don’t zip those images up that you posted, I’m not gonna go through, right click, save, and rename each of them one by one. You have them on your pc now, all named properly. So, bundling them into a zip and uploading them would take you less time than it would take me to do the work myself.

It’s a matter of time efficiency.

I can put a color reduced image set in the repo for GBA users, while retaining the full color version for Tactile and LT users.

1 Like

had on my pc. i usually don’t keep my stuff around for too long after i put it here :sweat_smile:
the files should always keep their original names though, even if they’re written sort-of-like-this when you open a new window to show just the image.
anyway, let’s see if i did this right: FF GBA II & V backgrounds.7z - Google Drive

that’s the download link for the .7z file with all the backgrounds in it.
if the .zip file is alright, good, if not let me know and i’ll try something else.
( i’ll always save my stuff in my own gallery for safety though, since i’m not gonna throw away hours of editing for sure~ )

3 Likes

Dunno if I added this to the repo or not, because the link is private.

2 Likes

There, it should be fine now
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=19iJDZYGMBF7LMx9sb257852kmZZrrnjZ
(This was however not formated properly yet)

1 Like

Just the one Sword animation? Nothing else?

Looks like Team SALVAGED has done it again.

There’s potential for these backgrounds for Fire Emblem.

Nice find! Big fan of the snowy mountains.

4 Likes

@Dark this has almost become my daily log in session on FEU:

anyway, i’m done with diggin’ SNES stuff for backgrounds, since i’ve pretty much covered all i could.
time to move onto SEGA systems and onward~

12 Likes

I became a regular when this website became my daily routine and gained trust level 3 as time went by.

1 Like

Your work is awesome that’s why :v.

Me the same.

Me after looking these beautiful images… They are so calming and… I have no word to describe the feeling of contemplating these images.

2 Likes

Got a zip file? (Edit: Got DMed it, thanks)

Me seeing this backgrounds :v. (this is the second time in months I used this image to express delight)

4 Likes

Hey guys, it’s yo boy, Klokinator.

Milom from discord is currently redoing the entire Weapon Icon repo. They will now all be put into categories, with credits assigned to them, allowing people to find the ‘types’ of icons they want while also browsing fewer folders. Instead of 200 different folders, now there will only be 20 or so.

This is a work in progress, and I’ll probably go through and do some work on it once he finishes.

Thank you to @milom for this awesome help!

16 Likes

I update my icon repo frequently. Is there a better way to update the public repo than reminding you or someone else?