FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

It’s never too late for halloween.

That a nice little edit! good job!

Could you let me know when you finish it?

Yeah, though it likely won’t happen for a while. It’s pretty low on my to-do list.

That’s ok, I’d figure it might take a while

P.S. Would it ok if you could me what other projects you have on you to do list? I just thought you might had something exciting in store

So far so good, it’d be cool to see a complete animated set of the FE10 General with all the weapons

Why keep the red gem?

The custom weapon he uses in my project has a red gem.

1 Like

@Pandan waluigi.exe

1 Like

Hope the repo site will be updated during the holidays.

We’re on a bit of a hiatus as the site owner is busy with life

2 Likes

Of course. It’s the end of the year, and people are busy with christmas and end-of-the-year-exams and all that good stuff. I don’t care how long the hiatus is, as long as it eventually ends. I was just mentioning it.

Apologies if this is mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but who should be credited for the background CGs?

In the repo? I believe the person you should credit should be on the file name

1 Like

The Background CGs do not have any creator name on the file names themselves. The Owner is listed as “Shin Dad” in the google drive, but I wasn’t sure if that was the person who provided the CGs, or just the person that added them to the repo.

I put them there, and I have no idea who ripped them from the games. I’ve had them in my dropbox for somewhere in the range of 6+ years. Given they are all, or should all just be rips from the main games, with no custom-drawn ones, I didn’t think it was too important to credit them. Someone would have ripped them eventually.

If anyone does know who ripped them, that would be great. I can’t even remember what site I downloaded them from. Hell, it could have been some generic website like sprite… sprite… I don’t even remember the name. Spriteexpo? Spriterepository?

Dunno.

2 Likes

Spriters Resource?

1 Like

Nice one

Yeah, that’s the one.