FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

@Pandan waluigi.exe

1 Like

Hope the repo site will be updated during the holidays.

Weā€™re on a bit of a hiatus as the site owner is busy with life

2 Likes

Of course. Itā€™s the end of the year, and people are busy with christmas and end-of-the-year-exams and all that good stuff. I donā€™t care how long the hiatus is, as long as it eventually ends. I was just mentioning it.

Apologies if this is mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but who should be credited for the background CGs?

In the repo? I believe the person you should credit should be on the file name

1 Like

The Background CGs do not have any creator name on the file names themselves. The Owner is listed as ā€œShin Dadā€ in the google drive, but I wasnā€™t sure if that was the person who provided the CGs, or just the person that added them to the repo.

I put them there, and I have no idea who ripped them from the games. Iā€™ve had them in my dropbox for somewhere in the range of 6+ years. Given they are all, or should all just be rips from the main games, with no custom-drawn ones, I didnā€™t think it was too important to credit them. Someone would have ripped them eventually.

If anyone does know who ripped them, that would be great. I canā€™t even remember what site I downloaded them from. Hell, it could have been some generic website like spriteā€¦ spriteā€¦ I donā€™t even remember the name. Spriteexpo? Spriterepository?

Dunno.

2 Likes

Spriters Resource?

1 Like

Nice one

Yeah, thatā€™s the one.

Awesome !! I love it ! good job. Thanks too ^^, for doing it.

2 Likes

Wow!

A duo animation, now thatā€™s some next level work. Awesome job making this, keep up the great work.

1 Like

Is this the beginning of FEGBA Pair up? :eyes:

1 Like

Hard to tell. If you just want a duo unit like Ephraim and Lyon and you wonā€™t seperated them then this is easy, the hard part is the animation. But if you want a really pair up like in 3DS, man I can say this is so hard to do. And maybe that if you use the maximum of GBA engine, you couldnā€™t be able to do that.

1 Like

Hasnā€™t pair up already been done? @circleseverywhere

1 Like

Neat looking update. Appreciate your improvements.

Now, this archer.

This is high art.

1 Like

Is shin the only one updating the Emblems website? Havenā€™t seen him keep up with the updates lately like he usually does.

Yeah, heā€™s been absent lately. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s up, but I know he was considering adding something to let people add their own animations. Yaā€™ll hitting him with too many animations, youā€™re tiring the poor guy out.

3 Likes