FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Hey hi. I only just went to the repo download site for the first time. It’s nice I like it. But also a sprite/animation there is uhhh… made of parts stolen from me and used without my permission? It’s not a BIG deal, I made it when I was 14 and it was terrible. But like it’s still stolen. So I guess at the very least I should be credited for it? Or perhaps whoever submitted it should be pubicly executed? Whichever works. (I mean I’m mostly kidding.)

This is the one on the site, just called Male Alt A for Halberdier.
stolenhalb

This is the one I put on Deviant in 2012 (and it’s p ugly)
halbgifanim

9 Likes

Sad I like the 2012 one better because the stab isn’t a copy of Ephraim lol

2 Likes

I also like Yosh’s one, but I feel like it is TLP-levels of choppy (with that frame rate, at least), sadly.

This world just needs less Ephclones.

5 Likes

Hear! Hear!

Brunhilda best waifu.

4 Likes

I… does this mean I can finally make Castlevania Emblem a reality?

(Not exactly a whip, but close enough.)

2 Likes

Ya can’t expect any draculas from me

1 Like

Necromancer is already close enough.

1 Like

Flails are badass. I freaking love this.

2 Likes

haveatyou
What is a man?

whatisaman
A miserable little pile of secrets!

But enough talk…
pileofsecrets
HAVE AT YOU!

12 Likes

Richter’s whip was basically a fail

I’ve seen you working on that for the FEU discord server. Damn, it’s adorable.

4 Likes

It might be simple, but I think this is my favorite new animation I’ve seen this year.

1 Like

Eirika seems to be saying, “Aha! Look, Seth! Lookie! I got a potion!”

Meanwhile, Seth just sighs. “Yes, yes, good work. Don’t go running out into the street without looking left or right, okay?”

1 Like

I swear to god this is what the healer is, not some wizards point their staff and boom, the wound is gone.

Just Married Couple :v:

1 Like

Awesome! The edits look good and I’m glad it’s going to be used.

2 Likes

Standing
Found this Female Dark Druid by Vampire Elf on Serenes Forest. However it is only a standing frame, and it has no proper standing frame and it is only a 48x48 picture I believe. Anyway, I wanted people to see this here in the repository, just in case if some people want to play around with it or maybe even want to finish it.

8 Likes

Just a question out of curiosity.
Is there a need to ask for permission to use it or make an animation out of it?

1 Like

I think he didn’t ask the owner because Vampire Elf hadn’t been online sine 2017