What is a man?

whatisaman
A miserable little pile of secrets!

But enough talk…
pileofsecrets
HAVE AT YOU!

12 Likes

Richter’s whip was basically a fail

I’ve seen you working on that for the FEU discord server. Damn, it’s adorable.

4 Likes

It might be simple, but I think this is my favorite new animation I’ve seen this year.

1 Like

Eirika seems to be saying, “Aha! Look, Seth! Lookie! I got a potion!”

Meanwhile, Seth just sighs. “Yes, yes, good work. Don’t go running out into the street without looking left or right, okay?”

1 Like

I swear to god this is what the healer is, not some wizards point their staff and boom, the wound is gone.

Just Married Couple :v:

1 Like

Awesome! The edits look good and I’m glad it’s going to be used.

2 Likes

Standing
Found this Female Dark Druid by Vampire Elf on Serenes Forest. However it is only a standing frame, and it has no proper standing frame and it is only a 48x48 picture I believe. Anyway, I wanted people to see this here in the repository, just in case if some people want to play around with it or maybe even want to finish it.

8 Likes

Just a question out of curiosity.
Is there a need to ask for permission to use it or make an animation out of it?

1 Like

I think he didn’t ask the owner because Vampire Elf hadn’t been online sine 2017

whoops my bad man I didn’t think about that for some reason, but I’ll ask, it slipped my mind

Edit: I just now sent a message for permission, but now I am currently waiting for a possible response.

1 Like

Still currently waiting for permission from Vampire Elf, so until I get permission, do not use it.

1 Like

Chances of the person responding is very low, since they haven’t been on since 2017. We’re in 2019, I wouldnt have my hopes up. The person might have decided to stop showing up for whatever odd reason or they could be active somewhere else, who knows.

4 Likes

You’re probably right, in which that case is rather unfortunate, as it honestly is a good work, but I can still hope that the person will respond, but I will try to be realistic

Honestly, it’s a single frame, and it’s a minor edit at that. I think you’re underselling the talented spriters we have now if you think they can’t make something better in 5 minutes with their eyes blindfolded and an angry Siamese cat trying to tear their tits off. It’s not a big deal at all.

4 Likes

r/suspiciouslyspecific

3 Likes

1 Like

With a response like that, I guess I’ll go with your word then, I guess it’s because I am not talented in spriteting and I just think I am not not good at doing this kind of thing, even though I plan to do big things like Seraph Knight, Marksman, and two war elephant classes (Mahout and Great Mahout), but it’s rough man

Try first with the Seraph Knight, or Marksman. They can just be heavily modified Snipers and Falco Knights.