FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

What it is is a simple hook in an AP loading routine, and that’s where it gets stuck in an infinite loop. My logic basically was
if stuck
make not stuck
There’s probably a more elegant solution but eh it works. I don’t think it would be at all difficult to adapt.

This problem also seems to occur with CSA Creator v1.1.
I have only tried it on the FE8J, so I still don’t know if there is a problem with the FE8U.

So, I accidentally had the FEditor CSA engine on in FEB. Wooops.

Since this was affecting the quality of all of the new CSA-engine-created spells, I downloaded all of them again and sent them through properly. No more distorted images. My styling isn’t updated yet, so many won’t display properly on the site tonight, but the data is good (which is the most important thing).

For anyone who has downloaded these from the repo, I’d recommend redownloading them in whatever way you prefer and reinserting them (with the proper CSA engine installed). Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Did you try to edit the patch for FE8J? The patch is only for FE8U.

As it was able to reproduce also with FE8U, it stated here.

1 Like

Would you be up for throwing together a casting animation for the Salvaged Paladin? :smiley:

1 Like

Drive/emblem anims updated.

I’ve also updated the search to include the class and tier/element (magic) since those aren’t a given when searching.

… and there’s something else a little new here. We’ve got our Brave Lyn insertable courtesy of @marlon0024 and @RedBean. Marlon made a release video, check it out!

9 Likes

Bless you, flasuban. Great work!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful work.

1 Like

Daaaamn, that’s a lot of stuff!

1 Like

flasuban wakes up
Flasuban: “TIME TO DOUBLE THE SIZE OF THE GRAPHICS REPO”
actually fucking does it like a madlad

5 Likes

I very much like the Ursula Valkyrie. Good work!

1 Like

yes good

1 Like

Oh, is that all? You’ve been hoarding :wink: This one’s gonna take me a little bit and I love it. Awesome job, flasuban.

3 Likes

This is like an early birthday present.

Amazing job! I love the fact that you did such improvements and just plenty of new stuff, keep it up.

I do appreciate an attempt at a generic palette, however you reversed the light and dark colors on their cloak. Simple and common mistake, but it certainly makes things look off.

I’m simply calling this release: flasuban.

I’ve added everything else new up to now as well, including some new thief repalettes that are compatible with both the knife and sword animation by @Pikmin1211 and @Maiser6 (also credit the original knife creators). You can check it all out on the site (or in the drive)!

4 Likes

Oh, by Kaga, yes. Have a separate topic with just submissions and another where people can discuss them to heart’s content.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this!