FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Hey again.

The Necromancer F T3 folders are both empty and neither are labeled as such.

I updated the dropbox link for the FE10 Knight / Lieutenant.
It now also contains the sword animation which I finished today :wink:

1 Like

I finished the Axe and Handaxe animations for the FE10 Knight / Lieutenant.
Aditionally I corrected a few errors in the Spear and Sword anims.
@Klokinator would you exchange the old animations in the repository too?

1 Like

Added all the aforementioned animations, Zephiel Unarmed, Rebecca T1 archer, a repaired version of the Wicked flier, and those sexy Awakening icons!

Note that I have not added the FE10 knight yet, as Iā€™m waiting for the whole package plus bow. Nuramon also has an updated handaxe I havenā€™t added yet.

I finished the handaxe animation for my FE10 knight / Lieutenant. And as promised here is the updates dropbox link.
@Klokinator As formerly stated I also corrected a few errors in the other anims. So please exchange the whole package.

preview

1 Like

Here are all the available icons, merged together. Huge thanks to 7743 for taking time out of his busy schedule to create this!

https://puu.sh/CkG8e/264317bd75.7z

4 Likes

Female versions please

1 Like

Iā€™ve never really done any spriting or pixel art (the female bow assassin hardly counts). Be that as it may, I have made Fire Emblem mugs great again. You can thank me later.

trumpportrait

P.S.: NO COLLUSION!

14 Likes

IT%20WORKS
Have you ever just spent the entire day making something so dumb but it worked so well in the end. That was how I felt getting this to work.

3 Likes

Thank you for this animation :+1: can finally replace the old fighter and it doesnā€™t look awkard when they promote to warriors

1 Like

Dude, it looks cool, Iā€™ll use it

1 Like

Finally! Iā€™m glad that every vanilla animations are slowly being replaced by something greater :smiley: Good job!

1 Like

Wow, this is phenomenal. The other alt fighter was great but it just didnā€™t feel right since it looked way different from the vanilla. This one is just perfect.

1 Like

Hey men you go made more improved animations like the soldiers or the warrior

1 Like

Can you please stop?

ĀæPuedes parar por favor?

3 Likes

@anon98251803 @Klokinator

Sorry to trouble you guys, but iā€™m getting this when i try to enter in the link:

This is happening since this morning

Itā€™s working for me, however neither Klok nor I manage the site. @shin19 would be the one to reach out to.

1 Like

Oh i see thank you very much! sorry to trouble you

No worries. :smiley:

Is your issue still occurring? If it was just a temporary thing, it could be that heroku was down or something. Also since itā€™s a free heroku app, if there hasnā€™t been activity in the last 30 minutes it will take about 5-10 seconds to spin the server up. If loading cancels for some reason while thatā€™s happening, it would probably spit out that screen.

1 Like