@anon11008078 I’d like to ask you to reformat… well, almost everything you posted here.
https://i.imgur.com/DtDM09Z.png
Portraits: There are a massive number of them. Please subdivide them into appropriate folders that relate to the Portrait repo and make sure you are applying {Credits} to the end before the filename appropriately.
Put them in folders relating to FE1/2/3/4/etc.
For the classes, these are all randomly slapdashed into folders and need to be completely reformatted according to the Repo Formatting Standards.
There are no CREDITS.txt files in any of the folders that I saw, the folders are not named appropriately, the internal files were not exported properly, and so on.
The map sprites seem fine.
If I were to redo everything you submitted, it would probably take me 4+ hours as I’d have to do a lot of googling to figure out who to credit, what you’re referring to with half of these things, and so on. It’s more appropriate for you, the creator, to reformat them.
Thank you! I’m glad to see lots of content being added and it all looks cool, but standardization is what makes the Repo work and without it we might as well go back to the ways of the pre-2016 era. Shudder.