Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I would like to add a few details I made, some corrections, and some lost assets I found
A reskin for FE8 Sage, adding long sleeves
A bearded Bishop I found out of the repository (I wasnt able to identify the owner)
Jeorge_Reds’ Falcoknight I touched up (it was missing a few frames)
A reskin for a few sprites from the repository (Mage, Bishop and Sage versions for Linde from FE1/3/11)(All their respective credits included)(and a minimap sprite for bishops)
Manaketes, Nagi and her transformation animation, Mage Dragon with its own transformation animation and a repalette for tiki
A reskin/repalette for Nuramon’s Villager so it matches with Xane from FE1/3/11
A combination of Vikalizer’s Bald Priest and a repalette for Eldritch’s Priest
A minimap sprite for warriors made by Tellius, that is closer to the battle sprite
A few portraits I use on my project, most of them are GFE1R’s with a fixed format

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18pxAzUG-pnoEqyFJuf8eZOemvtm99CD6?usp=sharing

12 Likes