Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

some stuff i did recently:

Final Fantasy VII - Loveless Street conversation background

FF VII - Loveless Street bg

FE8 custom maps: Flying Starlight Temple | Astral Fleet

Flying Starlight Sanctuary Fenreir

Astral Fleet Fenreir

not your usual FE related stuff, but you should probably have figured out by now that i like to try different stuff out of the box, once in a while.

also working on a FE E3 banner, by the way. but that will have to wait~

22 Likes

I was gonna use this for my hack for a promotion item, but I figured I would share it here for others to use. It’s a Phoenix Down from FFTA repaletted for vanilla GBA FE.
{Roxannity, Square Enix} Phoenix Down

16 Likes

Hi ya’ll first time submitting here
Randomly created this out of nowhere for fun :b
Saber/Artoria Pendragon inspired by Fenreir’s version

33 Likes

Ok, two new characters join the Fates gang:

Nina

and my first ever halfbody:
Scarlet!

Get them here!

27 Likes

Eya, I think i uploaded an old Tressa (Octopath Traveler) Portrait some time ago, so i wanted to post a new version wich looks much better.

Tressa

29 Likes

I would like to add a few details I made, some corrections, and some lost assets I found
A reskin for FE8 Sage, adding long sleeves
A bearded Bishop I found out of the repository (I wasnt able to identify the owner)
Jeorge_Reds’ Falcoknight I touched up (it was missing a few frames)
A reskin for a few sprites from the repository (Mage, Bishop and Sage versions for Linde from FE1/3/11)(All their respective credits included)(and a minimap sprite for bishops)
Manaketes, Nagi and her transformation animation, Mage Dragon with its own transformation animation and a repalette for tiki
A reskin/repalette for Nuramon’s Villager so it matches with Xane from FE1/3/11
A combination of Vikalizer’s Bald Priest and a repalette for Eldritch’s Priest
A minimap sprite for warriors made by Tellius, that is closer to the battle sprite
A few portraits I use on my project, most of them are GFE1R’s with a fixed format

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18pxAzUG-pnoEqyFJuf8eZOemvtm99CD6?usp=sharing

12 Likes

Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem’s " Late Initiative", “Those who Approach”
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon’s “Roar of the Wicked” and “More Demonic Hand’s”
These are F2E and F2U,
Enjoy :slight_smile:
NativeInstrumentMap2 is recommended for the Instrumentset

How it sound’s ingame:

Battle Theme’s:

Late Initiative(FE12 Defense)

Roar of the Wicked(FE11 Gharnef Battle)

Enemy Phase Theme’s:

Those who Approach

More Demonic Hand’s

Download via Google Drive

REALxViPerZ’s Archive

12 Likes

RE-BAKURETSU

@Sme
One person requested a ranged version of this animation, so I made one.
In addition, there were some command-related glitches and errors, which were also corrected and improved by me.

And the fixes include:
naturalizing the flash, correcting a command placement error, fixing a motion glitch on attack misses, and fixing a background color designation error.

32 Likes

copy-paste out of lazyness~
time for more revamps, this time around it’s Fate/stay night stuff.
same treatment as always: added frames, improved palette, added proper minis, fixed details, etc.

Regal Saber (default + variant) | Saber Alter (default + variant)

Fate Stay Night - Regal Saber Fenreir Fate Stay Night - Regal Saber v2 Fenreir Fate Stay Night - Saber Alter Fenreir Fate Stay Night - Saber Alter v2 Fenreir

Arthur Pendragon | Mordred

Fate Prototype - Arthur Fenreir Fate Apocrypha - Mordred Fenreir

plus bonus extra:

FE6 - Rugged Rutger

FE6 - Rugged Rutger Fenreir

22 Likes

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon’s “Time of Uprising” and “Ambush”
These are F2U and F2E
NativeInstrumentMap2 is recommended

How it sound’s ingame:

Time of Uprising(Player Phase1)

Ambush(Enemy Phase1)

Download via Google Drive

REALxViPerZ’s Archive

11 Likes

Some basic crossbows

32 Likes

I made a repalette of Greentea’s Swordmaster Karla. The hair colors are used on those sashes on her waist, the clothes are separated from the sword colors, and a fourth skin tone was added replacing the darkest hair shade used on the skin, but there’s an unused color because I’m bad.
Credit: Greentea, RobertFPY
Sword

I also made edits to the Monk class cards, Male by Blademaster and Female by RobertFPY, combining elements from both. The male class card has the cape and sash from the female class card. The female class card had the ball of light moved closer to the body, with revisions done to the head and hair.
Credit: Blademaster, RobertFPY
Monk M 2
Monk F 2
Also an incredibly small edit, changing the red hair of the male Assassin map sprite to light blue-ish gray, to match the vanilla female Assassin (The ones labelled as being for Legault in the Repo for some reason).
Assassin M Stand
Assassin M Move

22 Likes

Lief1
A original OC called Lief ( no more than 16 colors)
Puzon Child only 16 colors
Puzon version kid, i think that its about 16 colors, it uses dorothy male shirt from Niharu
Hector Old
Emperor Hector ( A version of old Hector inspired by Carlomagno painting), i still need to learn how to properly draw clothing, however i improved shading :slight_smile: It needs frame animation for face and chibi
Cu chulaain
A Cu-Chulainn from SMT, 16 colors no background, i still not conformed with the eyes but i dont know how to fix it it. It needs a chibi model and mouth frame animations

9 Likes

Hello everyone! I return with some NPCs/Allies from Tellius. A couple of unique things about this one, so I’ll explain:

1. You’ve probably noticed the top row of sprites are really wide, moreso than the hackbox would allow. They’re actually 2 separate sprites that will combine to make the image shown. The formatted files are in the dropbox link below, they each have their own folder with files named Part 1 and Part 2. When inserting, put them on the far ends (Left-End and Left-Right or Right-End and Right-Left).

2. A couple of sprites have tattoos/scars on one side of their face. If you just put them on the other side of the screen, it’d be wrong! Thus, for these cases I’ve included another version called Right-Facing so the tattoos/scars are always on the correct side.

3. As with the last one, these all use FE6/7 colors. I recommend changing the colors yourself if you plan to use them with FE8 style sprites.

And that’s about it. If you didn’t see my last post, once again these were originally made by NickT, I just cleaned them up, reduced to 16 colors, and made frames. Hope these serve you well, until next time!

Previous Post:

35 Likes

Edea

Edea Kramer from FF8: Fixed broken portrait

Rock
Rock from Kingdom of fighters ( not very alike though )

Foot soldier
A foot ninja from TMNT ( yeah i know they are ugly and looks like flies but i wanted to do one anyway )
Fixed broken portrait and added more shading

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

This is a repalette/edit of Obs’s Seliph to make it easier (read: at all possible) to recolor, by separating the hair colors from the armor/horse armor/hooves. I don’t intend to do the lance anim because this already took long enough, so it’d be great if someone else did that.
SwordUnarmed

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1988cqVP95Nw67cc79VBqSekvJN-2hYRK/view?usp=sharing

38 Likes

loki

A Loki from Marvel, it doesnt have frame animations as always ( im too lazy to do that) , im not so pleased with the expression though, i think that it can improve but not sure how to improve it yet:/ Pd: Improve shading, still needs the expression to fix
455b844a2219a4a2f3c3536f41a8017b335aeeef
A normal security guard, no more to say ( Thanks to Matthieu for fixing the eyes and the mouth position, it still needs frame animations like always ) i think that it needs more shading but i run out of colors i think :confused:
Glass leather
A small clothing edit on Glass so he can have a cool leather jacket, like always i didnt test the mouth animations ( they are from the original sprite :confused: )

7 Likes

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon’s “Strike!”
These are F2U and F2E
NativeInstrumentMap2 and DrumFix(Patches) are recommended

How it sound’s ingame:
Strike!(FE11 Attack)

4 Likes

Here’s my alternate version of Fodlan Winds, which I like to call “Never Fodlan Winds You Up”. Perfect for meme hacks, if I do say so myself.

MIDI | MP3 | .s | looped hi hat | patch

This one requires a little bit of wizardry to get all the bits and bobs working properly, which is detailed below.

Alternatively, you can apply the included patch to an unmodified FE7 ROM, then import song #90 into your game using something like FEBuilder with all the instruments included (this will make it less work for you but will take up more space)

1. Create a new, pristine instrument map based on NIMAP and store it somewhere
  2. Use your song editor of choice to write the .s file to the game, making sure to use your new NIMAP

Now you need to edit the NIMAP.

1. Set up the string parts by editing instrument 43 to be the same as instrument 41, but change the ADSR values to 255/239/0/204. Next, edit instrument 51 to be the same as 49, and use the envelope values of 255/252/0/204
  2. Edit instrument 112 to be “white noise” with ADSR values of 0/1/0/11
  3. Edit instrument 114 to be a timpani roll. In FE7, this is at 0x0784A94 with ADSR 255/0/255/204. This instrument might not be in FE8, so you may have to import it from FE7.
  4. Edit instrument 118 to be a low tom. In FE7, I used 0x0A50AB0, but you could easily use a low tom from the 124 drum set, or even a kick drum. Make sure the “Fixed frequency” is not set, so that it behaves like a normal instrument and will change with the pitch.
  5. Edit 119 to be a Reverse Cymbal. In FE7 this is 0x0747220 with 255/0/255/204. In FE8, this should be drum #52 from the 124 drum set. Again, make sure that “fixed frequency” is not set.
  6. This part is a little trickier - you need to insert a custom instrument, which is included in the original post. This is a looped version of the Closed Hi Hat. Insert it at your preferred address, making sure that it loops at 0. Then, edit #35 of the 124 drum to this address, and enable fixed frequency.

Credit to Agro is appreciated; as always, chuck me a like and video sub to show your appreciation (or just troll your friends with the video)

25 Likes