FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

What exactly is going on with these frames of… head jitters?

I mean the swordmaster dodge frames are head jittery at that pace :confused:
swmf_sw1

but I’ll update it to move her foot a little like the vanilla swordmaster’s

EDIT: Now she can shuffle that foot and jitter like the classics;
Catherine_Unarm

4 Likes

Hah, I never noticed those dodge frames. TIL.

I’ll add this to the repo hopefully in my next round of merges. I’m still behind but not by too much.

8 Likes

@Frodo1990

Are you see song7z?
I don’t think you need to spend time converting known songs.
https://feuniverse.us/t/music-repository-v3/9949/56

Of course, you are free to create your own version.

2 Likes

Oh i see, one question where i can find the latest version of the song repository? I think that some of what i did where not do it yet?? Anyway its still a good exercise specially if is a song that i like a lot :slight_smile:

No posting without asking the creator, please.

1 Like

I found a Camilla battle animation on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZR4Mw5xRk&ab_channel=StreamingTofu

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

@ScottG
I think it depends on how much you want to improve and fix this mug. I can see it was spliced from at least Fae and Sonia, which is why I think the ear is a bit messed up in terms of shape in relation to her head. She also has a a fair amount of shading issues, most notably around where hte hair meets the top of her head (making her look kinda bald), and her ear where most characters normally have bangs/sideburns. I’m also not sure why you have single pixel line sticking out the side of her hat when it looks like you cut it to fit the hack box.

Also I noticed that her outline colour isnt consistent amongst her hair and hat, sometimes its using the darkest skin shade colour, other times its using the outline colour.

Also if you wanted a spare colour, you could use the darkest hair shade for her eyes since that seems to be a 4th green separate from the hair. I’m not sure you can re fit the hat into the hack box without re angling entirely, but you could certainly re fit the bow on it by angling the 2nd part of it upward, although I don’t know if you spliced that from something else.

1 Like

I Kent believe it either.

2 Likes

These jokes are inSAIN. WIL the comedy get any better from this point onward?

1 Like

I suppose we’d best avoid provoking the rath of others.

1 Like

Finally we got Mega Man! Now I can finally give him the proper animations he deserve as the first big story boss of my first silly hack I made.

Teelvade: “Here come the twin heads orge”

Me: “Isn’t that Orge Magi from Dota 2?”

3 Likes

And i wonder where he came from
bild

5 Likes

I actually really needed a two-headed cyclops. This is great!

2 Likes

Whats the actual difference between the two?
Other than the palette.

Edit: im kinda sad the website didnt understand that if i linked to the post i didnt just want the text but also the images in the post …

1 Like

nothing really, but i had it submitted on 2 different folders, thought I should make it consistent so I made 2 versions. It’s labelled separately in the repo as well

This has given me an idea.

…that I probably won’t do, but

6 Likes

how cool of an idea is it on a scale from roy to dorcas?

Edit: is it a berserker on a doggo?

1 Like