FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I don’t know really, I just googled GIMP script save layers as sperate images and downloaded what poped up.

1 Like

We take those, guess i’ll just do the same thing and see how it goes lol, thanks :+1:

I’ve been using Aesprite myself, it works wonders for animation making, though it being behind a paywall sort of puts a damper on its availability.

I use Paint .net

I have something to ask for the person who made the champion animations, can you make a version with a furling cape and the sword in a sheath?

Sword_000 (2)

If you’re talking about this animation, Waleed made it and you could DM and ask him privately or just tag him.

Until Shin, the person who made the website, update the website there is not much we could do about it showing on the website. Also I’ve added all 24 animations; you did format them properly.

I’ve actually updated the Malig Knight, so if you want to use the more recent version for your lance animation just let me know.

5 Likes

aesprite is actually free if you know how to compile it lol

Sure! I think I’ll make it much higher qualitiy this time. Also,from what I’m seeing, Shin is updating the repo regularly.

1 Like

Shin hasn’t touched the repo since his last appearance more than a month ago. He pops in very rarely. The several people who volunteer to help out, particularly JJ09, Dedester, and Silverfox, do all the heavy lifting.

1 Like

10/13, to be exact

2 Likes

love that torso. f2u/e right?

Sure, I’m onto it. It’ll be done today or tomorrow.

1 Like

There’s an axe frame in the crit.

1 Like

Yes, but it’s not visible in-game as it passes to quickly to notice.

beab28467b51f102277675cd2930040f479a8272

pain.
sorry if i couldnt fix the smear frames too its a bit late where im at my apologies.

4 Likes

Oh absolutely; He’s a character I didn’t come up with myself, so it’s only fair that he’s free to use/edit.

Man, the contriubutors list is getting long :).

what :neutral_face:

You fixed the axe frame, didn’t you? Then you are credited.

Wow this is really cool!
Fergus is one of my favorite units in FE5.

1 Like