FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

So the entire reason for the site not updating is a complete overhaul? Worth it.

3 Likes

New site?! Nice.

Yeah. The new site will auto-update from the repo whenever we add new animations to the google drive, too. Less work to maintain, and we’ll be able to get more volunteers to help. Shin also wrote a document explaining how to format animations to show up properly on the site, too.

7 Likes

When do you think the site will be finished?

I want you to be able to set permanent link for animations.
If you have trouble creating it, you can use the URL displayed when you search by that animation name.

For example, when there is a problematic animation, it is a problem that the no link cannot describe which animation is wrong.
If you can link the animation, you can easily identify the animation.

3 Likes

Woah, that’s really nice!

If I am understanding you correctly, you want Shin to add a hyperlink or permalink system to the new repo website so that people may download individual animations more easily, or otherwise link animations in threads?

That might be doable.

Also, @BloodBeryl for your first post in the community, that’s a great way to introduce yourself! Welcome to FEU!

https://i.imgur.com/PM05NUw.png

5 Likes

Maybe I’m missing something, but that link just leads to “my files” on mediafire rather than the actual download link?

You’re right. I didn’t noticed that when I wrote the post. Now it’s the right link. Thank you.

The crop on the tileset image file is slightly off - it should be 512x512, but is 509x516. The surplus 4 pixels looks to be the lines above and below the image which would be easy enough to trim off, but the missing three pixels left to right are a bit of a problem.

I will check it.

Oh, now I get it. Well I just made the picture with a programm. It isn’t from FEBuilder itselfs. Everything for the Tileset is in the download link.

All I saw in the linked file was the compressed object image and the terrain data, not the 512x512 image. The compressed image is useless to me if I want to make a map using the tileset using Tiled/FE Map Creator.

Yes, you were right. Now it should have the Size to work on tiled/FE Map Creator. Sorry for that

1 Like

Also, you may remember I was working on a Black Knight animation.
BK
I was in the process of Editing the armor to look less like Zelgius’ and more like BK’s, but during that time my computer crapped out. I lost the files, so I’m not going to finish making it. If someone else wants to finish it using the gif, be my guest.

20 Likes

Hey, that looks pretty good.

2 Likes

I like Super Robot Taisen so much. That is a very good!

Animation is cool, but I have to ask.

Why do the wings come out of the character’s hips?

Edit: I just realized it was a pegasi. I thought it was a flying angel of some sort. Carry on.

Edit2: Damn, such a great, smooth animation. Very well done! I watched it several times and I love it!

2 Likes

Flying Tethys. That’s pretty cool.

I did notice the sword crit doesn’t actually create the critical flash, was that intentional?

Thanks a lot bro, it means a lot coming from the animation hoarder himself, lol. But there comes a lot of the credit to Ayr too, since he made the original

1 Like