FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Isn’t that Sabrina?

I thought that was supposed to be Ricken.

All Hail The King!

I do see room for improvement, but this is actually decently well-made! Good job!

1 Like

It’s definitely not ugly. The only flaw I could was perhaps the horse’s blonde hair being too light, using darker shades would provide for better contrast against the body of the horse.

Other than that I think the anim is pretty much perfect. It does the job well and is a cool take on mounted refresher.

1 Like

Thanks, About the hair, Its shares colors with the Elphin one, that is kinda greenish. I could not do it other way, since The valk pallete uses oly one color for the hair

Yeah that’s fine, it’s just from what I can tell its using the first two lightest hair shades whereas it may look better using the first two darkest ones. I presume there’s 3 tones in the hair. Granted I’m on mobile so I could be wrong.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s only in the repository from the drive, but the wyvern riders vanilla + weapons folder has a bunch of files that don’t seem to work. They have no images of the animations either, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

I can’t test the animations myself at the moment, but i have looked through the folder you are mentioning and I can see all the frames and gifs perfectly fine. Im not exactly for sure what the issue causing that

Really cool, dude.

I knew you were gonna do it when you DM’d me, and I’m content with the result. Good work.

2 Likes

Hey uh WAve? The chests on the tileset for your ff5 cave.
You have their interaction id reversed the closed chests are treated as if they are open
and vise versa.
I switched the id for them and they worked as normal.
Just letting you know.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. As soon as I’m able to, I’ll push out an update.

Nice but where’s your animation files. .bin, text, or dump?

This is awesome but how do I separate them so I can use each individual icon? Thanks!

Just open up any image editor and separate the 16x16 image you desire. Anything works, even MS paint.

more like

but whatever floats your boat i guess

2 Likes

The answer is that they’re already separated in the repo. Just look in the repo.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BlM4SR0kDdHaw7v-kSCG1PGNSffqQwQy

4 Likes

Thanks! That Google Docs link helps… But for the animations this site is better. You can visually see them without having to click around to see how the animation looks like. https://emblem-anims.herokuapp.com/ - I read about this one thanks to @shin19 in a reply on Aug 17 '19

1 Like