Commissions Listings

I never respond to any sorta DM’s for…personal reasons. And I still do. Unless it’s for business. So thats why.

And by the way, thanks for the answer! Duly noted!

Edit: Thanks for the catch @Vesly!

1 Like

I take commissions for sprite animation in the vein of Fire Emblem GBA battle animations.

Here is a link to my commissions page and examples of the work that I am capable of.

Status of Commissions: 2/2. All currently filled.

Payment is done via PayPal. For more details, contact me on Discord as @sphealnuke. Former name was Sphealnuke (Juggernaut) #3801.

11 Likes

I’m Lily/Kappa, and I’ve been in the community for a while and decided to start writing commissions for hacks, even if I don’t have a lot of credits to my name quite yet.
When commissioning me, I ask that you give me as much information as possible on the world/characters I’m writing with when you want me to write for a story you’ve made. Otherwise, it gets extremely hard to write a satisfactory product.
All my prices (listed below) are in USD.

Assets

I do romhack scriptwriting, support writing, story outlines, and proofreading/editing of scripts. Note that the prices are determined purely by words and I wouldn’t charge any extra unless you wanted to extend the commission. I generally ask that if you commission me, have a $15 minimum.

• Romhack/fangame scriptwriting & support writing - 5¢/word ($50/1000 words)
  • Story/Plot Outlines - 3¢/word ($30/1000 words)
  • Proofreading/Editing - 7¢/word ($70/1000 words)
Portfolio

I’ve worked on mostly outlines for hacks that either haven’t seen the light of day or haven’t been started, so I don’t exactly have permission to prove that I’ve worked on those, but outlines are mainly what I’ve been asked to do.
Other than that, I have a DeviantArt where I’ve posed examples of my writing.

Status of Commissions: Open

Preferred method of contact: Discord DM. Discord tag is gultykappa. I’m also in the FEU Discord. If you absolutely have to, DM me on FEU messages.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m opening commissions for portraits and icons!

Details

Contact
You can contact me on discord via @cardcaph
All payments are through Paypal for the time being.

Terms and Conditions (please read)

Terma

Addendum: progress on all work will halt on Sundays. I will, however, still accept commissions on this day.

More Portrait Examples
Cora

Art Thread

14 Likes

Alright. I’m gonna start doing comms too.

You can contact me here on DMs or on Discord @ thealice

6 Likes

I’m starting to take music composition commissions! I’ve worked with FEGBA’s NIMAP for like 5 years and have expanded to non-soundfont composition as well.

I do not do transcriptions.

Commissions Status: Open

Portfolio:

NIMAP:

Legend Of The White Knight OST

Non-Soundfont:

Project Lose OST

Preferred method of contact: Discord a_reliable_chair

6 Likes

I do Mugs and Item icons, mugs start at 30 and and icons start at 3, both are base prices! please contact me here or Endelphia on discord if you’re interested in my work!

7 Likes

I’m now opening comms again! Will post the sheet/ToS in my thread linked soon!