Sphealnuke's Animation (Commissions Closed, 1/1)

Hello. I’ve been making animations on and off for GBA FE over the course of approximately 3 years now. I’ve been meaning to put them all out here before, but I couldn’t do it until I felt like I had enough to back up my claims of skill with. Hopefully what you see below lends to my credit.

(Many of these animations appear in my romhack, Shackled Power. These animations are NOT FREE TO USE unless I specifically state as such. If they are, you’ll find them in the graphics repository.)

Vanilla Edits

VesArch
VesSnip

Archer and Sniper edits featuring tights and a head veil. It was used for Vesper in Shackled Power and is F2U.

AspSword
AspLance

Falcoknight featuring a ponytail, belt and tights. Was used for Aspria in Shackled Power and is F2U.

Edits with Custom Movements

I define this section as utilizing significant parts of a vanilla animation, but directly changing sections of the choreography to suit my needs.

FulAxe
FulHax

The Juggernaut. A beefy berserker with a unique mask design. Was used for Fulshir in Shackled Power and is F2U.

KassSword
KassBomb

A unique female assassin animation for both swords and custom bomb throwing. Was used for Kassandra in Shackled Power.

Custom Animations

SVGLordAxe
SVGLordHax
SVGLordBomb

The Savage Lord, a promoted class for the lord of Shackled Power that utilized axes and bombs.

Birg

A massive animation utilized by Queen Birgitta, the main antagonist of Shackled Power.

NestMag
NestStaff

Spooky magical animations utilized by Nestrix from Shackled Power.

Hama
Girulian

Battle animations utilized by Queen Birgitta’s personal bodyguards, Hama and Girulian.

HarpyClaw

The harpy. This animation is F2U.

Ophanim
OphanimMag

The Ophanim, with triple the wings of the above. This animation is F2U.

I have been looking to expand my horizons and train myself in more kinds of animations. Thus, I am opening up commission requests for FE GBA adjacent animations for whatever uses needed. My rates are somewhat flexible, but there will always be variance based on the complexity.

If you want to make a deal, contact me on Discord at @sphealnuke. I take payment through PayPal. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them there.

I’ll likely post more of my work here as I make it, so stay tuned.

37 Likes

Your harpy animation is one of my favorite in the repo.
I think this is awesome, and I wish you the best of luck in these endeavors.
Even if what you work on doesn’t get made F2U, I’d just like to see some more cool stuff from you lol

7 Likes

MechanistM

MechanistF

Mechanist animations made for @ZessDynamite. Thank you again for commissioning.

These animations are F2U. You can find them on the repository.

39 Likes

Just like ZessDynamite to pull a dynamite move like that.
In gratitude, we should all Play Absolution by ZessDynamite!

Amazing work on the animation. Really wanna use this for something in the future now lol

2 Likes

Animation completed for Bear_7 for their OC, Brighid. Thank you so much for commissioning, as she was a lot of fun to animate.

She has been put onto the repository and is F2U.

Axe

HalberdHax

35 Likes

Holy shit those are some sick looking animations, you sir are an amazing sprite animator (i wish i wasn’t so broke so i could commision something :'v)

5 Likes

A recent commission for an anonymous client is completed, featuring a wooden construction. Thanks again for hiring me.

THIS ANIMATION IS NOT F2U/F2E, SO DON’T.

lorm_sp1

18 Likes

I obviously won’t use it, :saluting_face: but fantastic work as usual. Love seeing weird and interesting new anims

1 Like

A new commission for a certain Silvio, featuring their lord expressing the fire in his heart. Be on the lookout for his hack’s release, date TBD.

SilvioLord

29 Likes

Crossbow Snipers! They go right with the vanilla ones. Thanks to Greg for commissioning these.

Fully F2U. Find them on the Repository.

CrossM

CrossF

29 Likes

Axe

A new Warrior edit featuring a more realistically designed axe. At least compared to the pillow-shaded mess that is the vanilla one. Also comes with the removal of the white skin pixels that plagued repaletters.

Thanks to MournfulRelic for commissioning. It is fully F2U and F2E.

EDIT: Missed some white skin pixels in the bow animation. That is fixed now.

17 Likes

Current commissions have been completed. I’m going to be taking a short break from commissions for now though. There’s some ideas I have in mind that I really want to work on, and my current schedule isn’t really giving me the time to work on so many things at once. I’ll be back though.

If we’ve talked previously or mentioned a deal not involving direct commissions, you’re still free to contact me though. Maybe I can work something out in those cases.

9 Likes

Banshee animation for @Zarg. Thank you again for commissioning. Works both with and without magic.

Fully F2U and F2E.

Banshee

BansheeCard

BansheeStand
BansheeMove

31 Likes

as always your animations continue to impress. Here’s to more animations and success when you’re free to do them in the future har har !!

1 Like

Completed animation for Punished Sophia’s OC, Aria. Thank you again for the commission.

NinjaMagic

NinjaDagger

26 Likes

Living Armor for @Zarg. Utilizes swords and axes. Than you again for the commission.

Fully F2U/F2E.

Sword

Axe

Handaxe

Unarmed

29 Likes