Alice's Sprites (And art) (Now doing comissions)

Hello! It’s been a while!

Here’s an updated Adult Fae portrait. I think she looks a lot moe lively now
Fae Older final front

Gave this girl frames. You can see she has a FIERY heart.
DragonLady3

Made this guy blonde
(He’s Ruby’s cousin, btw)
NobleCousinFinal2

The years have not been kind to Sophia…
Sophia old colors final

4 Likes

Also, I will upload my custom music here as well (because no one is updating the music repo)

1 Like

“You have power… like mine”
Tiki’s theme from FE Awakening

Download

This has to be one of my favorite pieces.
Original MIDI was made by Disquietude. I just tweaked it and converted it to GBA.

1 Like

Here’s a rendition of “Important Item Get!” from Mystery of the Emblem

This one was hard to make, as I had to extract the MIDI directly from the SNES ROM, and then also convert it into a .mid file

Download

“Beneath A New Light” from FE6
Probably one of the first, if not THE first port of a GBA song that I changed to the Sacred Stones soundfont. One of my proudest achievements.

Download

I remember I made this one even though there were other renditions of the song on the repo. Why did I make it? Because I didn’t like the others enough. No offense to the artists, of course. I just thought they were changed too much, and didn’t fit the vibe I was going with.

1 Like

Alright everyone. I’ve decided I’m gonna sart doing comissions

Here are the prices:

Portraits: 20 USD Standalone. +5 USD for adding Frames and Mini
NobleCousinFinal2 Yunaka_stars_arm image

Battle animation reskin: 30 USD (Has to be based off an existing one)
Magic Magic

Item Icons (Also includes Skill Icons): 1 USD each. Also 5 icons for 3 USD
image image image image image image

You can contact me here on FEU via Personal Messages, or on Discord @ thealice

Details
  • Comissions will by default not be F2U by anyone else other than the comissioner, unless they want it to be F2U. I will also post future comissions here, just to show more examples of my work.

• If you use my comissions for your projects, please give due credit.

You can see more examples in the rest of this thread. I will also continue to post my stuff here.

11 Likes

ZA WARDOOOOOO!!!
TheWorld - Alice

Comission for @MageBoy. NOT F2U

17 Likes

Sad portrait edit for @RasburyLaneCreator’s OC, Hazel

F2E because their OC Hazel is also F2E

12 Likes

Older Erk. Commission for @MageBoy
Erk_old

Not F2U

12 Likes

For the last few days I’ve been making “Official art” style drawings for the characters in my hack. They’re not the best, I admit, but I think they look good enough.

Here’s the very first one.

Presenting: Ruby. Princess of Lycia

Also, I MIGHT consideer doing art comissions in this style. But depends on how busy I am. You can contact me about it through the usual contacts

14 Likes

Official art of (grown up) Fae. Guardian of Nabata.

10 Likes

Caeldori commission. Using Garytop’s Cordelia for the hair

F2U

17 Likes

WIP
New improved portrait for Adrian the Armor Knight! For my project, The Rise of Dragons.
(Not F2U)

2 Likes

Portraits for 3 new characters:

Wyn, Hollywood, and Vhector. Three oddly familiar looking fellows who are up to no good.
imageimageimage
These are still WIP. Made by my dear friend Breeze Bender. I’m tweaking them to be insertable.
(These are not F2U)

The Lore

A trio of notorious bandits

• Wyn, an unhinged half-Sacaean swordswoman who takes pleasure in hearing the screams of the innocent as she slices them into bits

• Hollywood, who is blind in both eyes and wears two eyepatches, yet can still ride a horse and kick your ass because his hatred for everyone is strong, but especially other Lycians like him

• Vector, a cocky, arrogant mage who thinks he is cooler than everyone when the opposite is the case

6 Likes

After messing around for a while, I’ve figured how to turn a GBA portrait into a PNG Tuber avatar, using PNGTuberPlus.

I can offer this service starting at $30 USD (I can add more expressions than just smile and neutral).

Here’s an example:
PNGTuberPlus_2024-03-12_05-10-54 (1)

5 Likes

Blonde Marth but with she/her pronouns. :kissing_heart: :pinched_fingers: I love her. Does she have a lady’s companion with wavy teal hair, by any chance?

1 Like

He’s a guy, sorry. I mistyped when making the original pose. I edited it now.

His companion is his old mentor. A Paladin with graying hair and abysmal growths.

1 Like

[MILDLY DISAPPOINTED] Oh.

1 Like

Don’t worry. There will be plenty of other queer characters.

Also, yes, he is sorta a parody of Marth

Man your works look great. How long did it take you to be this good at making these?