Best completed Lex Talionis games to get in Lex with

Hello, I’m wanting to get into Lex Talionis games because I finally have a windows computer to play them with and was wondering what are your favorite/best ones to start with that are fully completed. I love the ability to make it look like the GBA games but am intrigued on what makes them stand out from among them. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

not completed yet, but Absolution.
You can also browse the lt_engine tag.

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t aware you can browse by tags like that. I’ll give it a look and see.

2 Likes

There are a lot of LT games that are starting to come out of the works. :slight_smile: The most popular one I have seen so far is Embrace of the Fog, and Server 72. Though I feel like the popularity of LT is going to increase in the next year or so. :thinking: I’ve got my project FE8R going into the final Beta next week hopefully, so you’re more than welcome to try that out and give any feedback for the first official release. :+1::relieved:

2 Likes

Shout out to PKLucky and their project, Cycle of Remorse! I want their project to succeed as well! :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

That’s awesome to think about. Lex is such a great tool that keeps the spirit of the gba games. I’ll definitely try out your game and leave some feedback. Thanks!

1 Like

Time to shill!
Tactics of Taming
A Royal Summons
Fate of the Fallen
All complete all LT. All mine.
If you’re not going to self-promote, who will?

3 Likes

If you’re not intimidated by difficulty, I heartily recommend server 72.

1 Like

It helps to enjoy Ace Attorney games for this

3 Likes

Repping myself but yeah here’s Blade and Claw. It’s full length and complete. A bit old though, Embrace of the Fog and Server 72 are more recent.

If no one else is going to say it, I will.
You can play the OG LT game, The Lion Throne lol.

3 Likes