GFE1R [Generic FE1 Remake]

Screen gallery

PROJECT DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Z8EwVyp

What is this?

GFE1R, or Generic FE1 Remake, is a remake of the first Fire Emblem, Shadow Dragon and the Blade of light, aiming to give the game more of a gba feeling. it also features a working tactician system(Screenshots coming later), A halfbody system, skills, and in the future a game modifiers screen which will allow you to modify your game experience(example: making the classes randomized.)

If I want to make a halfbody, how do I make it conform to the format, and how do I submit it?

First of all, here is the halfbody hackbox, and an example mug. it is very similar to the normal hackbox, except the yellowgreen-ish part of the hackbox is for the second palette. the body part is allowed to have a second 16 colors(15+bg) palette, for convenience.
as for how to submit a halfbody, either post it here on the thread when completed, or join the discord and post it there. posting on both is reccomended, though, and the discord has a sheet with all completed/claimed halfbodies, so two persons don’t end up working on the same character.

27 Likes

interesting :v:

1 Like

bump.

Please read the main post for the halfbody requests.

for now, screenies.

5 Likes

god this is hot i might submit a mug

1 Like

Hello, MU Creator almost done

Still looking for contributors(mostly portrait artists for halfbodies, and map makers), if you wanna help with the project join the discord: https://discord.gg/Z8EwVyp

11 Likes

We also need people on battle animations! Spritans plz

1 Like

Pretty much done at this point, thoughts?
added:
-An highlight
-An actual female mug
-50% less glitches

Oh, and of course daily “we need spriters because jeebus we have like 70+ halfbodies that need to be done and like 10 anims aaaaaa” request, join the discord if you can sprite, discord link in the first post

10 Likes

still haven’t fixed the same boon and bane

1 Like

Trying to make chapter 1’s enemies more different, so you can’t just steamroll with marf and the cavs.

Making skills into their own stat screen page, and showing the skill names next to the skills’ icons.

Chapter 2 is fully done eventing-wise.

And finally, ray blesses us with a anna halfbody.

Our updates are daily, and so is our suffering.

5 Likes

No Wrys, 2/10 hack.

2 Likes

MU System is now fully done and working!

New FE1-Like Map palette, thanks to glaceo!

Chapter 3 is done, all that’s left is polishing the map.

Other misc. updates:
The maps of the first 6 chapters are inserted, and a very rough draft for chapter 6’s events has been done.

That’s all for today, now imma sleep :wave:

9 Likes

Been a while since the last update, heh? I’ve got an ingame mug credit menu done, so I thought I might as well show off the current portraits.(cain is being reworked atm, that’s why he’s broken.)

5 Likes

Touchups:

None
None
None
None
NICKT
NICKT
None
None
NICKT
CardCafeUDISFHGIUSYDGIOUYDFSGHIUYDFSGHBOUIDFGSGBNIIUYHBDFGKUHGBBSDFHIKUGB
None
None

6 Likes

We’re not dead

6 Likes

But I am

1 Like

Or are you?

1 Like

The world may never know.

1 Like

I ain’t responsible for slaves dying in the way

Find out in the next episode of GFE1R

2 Likes

Noooooooooo you changed Marth’s portrait.
Instantly lost interest now :rage:

2 Likes