Mugging Blitz Round 3

I know the choices! Misery Dungeon! (That was intentional)

2 Likes

It’s been a day since I submitted new portraits, so you know what that means!

Half-inspired by Batima’s king and half-inspired by an offhand comment on Discord, here’s some Zelda CD-i mugs, featuring “I wonder what Ganon’s up to!”, “You must die!”, and “Lamp Oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It’s yours my friend! As long as you have enough rubies!”

Also because I keep making more and more mugs I’ll just send you them all in a zip file when the blitz is over Vivi

4 Likes

I bring you the last set of FMA mugs (for now). Beat the game, missed a few mugs going through, a couple others don’t fit in the hackbox no matter what, plus I’ve barely touched the sequel.

4 Likes

Ooh, I really like that Mozu~

2 Likes

No context wanted. Shoutouts to Eldritch Abomination for giving every FE7 character FE8 colors.

2 Likes

Various Archanea saga characters made by various talented artists for GFE1R.

Credits: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LHx0d7OxZFuOD0iZRLp4o3cc1sdTb6WOnEBUbyvEcmE/edit?usp=sharing

And the bests for last:

Have Fun with these.

15 Likes

Arden

Delmud

Lester

Oifey

Lana

5 Likes

Told you I’d be back.

4 Likes

When the entirety of the Wolfguard has their portraits done but Hardin’s isn’t.

2 Likes

Some were made last year, others made this year, but they’re all the same: simple. “Families that slay together stay together.” (From left to right, top to bottom: Borislav ‘Boris’, Lyuben ‘Ben’, Gemma, Gray, Phineas, Fausto, Gustav, Mikhail, Valentyn, Brava)

5 Likes

Okay but most importantly WHERE THE FUCK IS GORDIN REEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

This is Arthur from Fe5 in Fe8 colors and made a blinking animation.

3 Likes

Because halfbodies,

4 Likes

Question, everyone. Should I put halfbodies in a different folder, or should I manually reformat them to normal mug proportions?

1 Like

Why not both?

2 Likes

They’ll be cut off because they also expand the width. Put em in a seperate folder.

imo i’ll put the gfe1rs and sme’s exeggutor in a folder called “Halfbodies.” didnt actually know kirb expanded the hackbox so that’ll come in handy for the second coming of requansumi

1 Like

you did tho, you even made a requantized some mugs for halfbodying like way back lol

1 Like

Just three more versions of Tiki, mage!Florina, girl!Wil and Dolph this time

7 Likes

More mugs because of course. First, two more Zelda CDi mugs:

Then here’s a mug and a halfbody for Rekka Nagisa from Doki Doki Majo Shinpan Duo, a DS dating sim (I think):

Had to give her a haircut to fit in the mug hackbox, but it worked out. Originally the halfbody was going to use boob jiggle frames instead of blinking frames because of course, but they’re too big to fit so instead I just made it work (that’s not a tlp minimug ok, it’s a different face and not just a lazy cutout)

Why did I make these? No idea. Have I ever played the game she’s from? Nope. Will I? Probably not. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

8 Likes