Melia's sprites

Thanks guys !
I made Zagreus from Hades
zagreusnobg
I’m really happy with the result and had a lot of fun while spriting it!

58 Likes

Quite cool!

1 Like

Summersylvainsummersylvainwipbg

Here’s a summer Sylvain for the beginning of July :sunglasses:

60 Likes

Hi, it’s been a while ! Sorry if I didn’t post anything but I graduated from school this summer and started my first job after, so I’ve been pretty busy. I actually made some FE4 portraits but I was way tooo lazy to do the frames, but I finally made them !
So here’s Jeanne, Leylea and Hawk :
JeanneLayleaHawk

I also made a Tartaglia from Genshin Impact :
tartafin
Some parts are still very sketchy, but I’m fine with that and I just wanted to have fun with colors

See you in 6 months for new portraits

69 Likes

I continue to be absolutely blown away by the amount of truly talented artists on this site. I absolutely love your spritework! The “halfbody” portraits are especially interesting to me. Tell me, did you just create those for fun or are there hacks out there that actually use those types of portraits? I expect an answer in 6 months! Just kidding but hey congrats on graduating, I hope you are enjoying your first job :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well it’s possible to use halfbodies in a hack:

THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!! Thanks knabe that’s the second time you’ve appeared to answer my questions haha, the future of Fire Emblem rom hacks certainly looks bright.

Glad to hear your success irl. I hope everything is going well o/

More love for the substitutes, thank you so much for that. You’re nearing the finish line of them.
I like the cape you gave to Jeanne. It differs her sprite more from Daisys. Also idk what it is but the clothing of Hawk reminds me of something. :thinking:

I’m not too big into Genshin but I always find pixelarts like these fascinating.

1 Like

Hi guys !
I made a Lance and a Alan for the Character Componding Contest (but I didn’t have the time to made the frames before the end so here they are).
Lance portraitAlan portrait
I tried to look at their official art/cipher art but they are pretty meh imo so I just decide to do my own Lance’s and Alan’s version. And they are free to edits.

66 Likes

Oh, I absolutely love this! My problem with Alan is he kinda always just looked like a clone of Kieran and Cain but you managed to make him look more distinct! Awesome!

1 Like

I kept coming back to this thread even when I didn’t have an account just in hopes of seeing more of your spritework and I swear I will never not be amazed! For some reason Daisy especially blows me away, just so bursting with character

3 Likes

Do you take commissions?

Hi there ! It’s been a while (more than a year omg) that I didn’t post anything. I did some portraits actually , but I was super lazy and didnt want to do the frames. Good news : I just did them all today so here they are

The last substitutes : Linda, Asalleo and Charlot
IMG_0231IMG_0237IMG_0232

The Friege Mages sisters (based on their Cipher art):
IMG_0235IMG_0238IMG_0236

And Eyvel’s and Arion’s update portraits :
IMG_0233IMG_0234

75 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Eyvel my beloved :flushed:

1 Like

OMG, these are so amazing. I LOVE THEM. Your designs are great!

4 Likes

You’re back, hope you’ve been well! I missed you and your work, these all look great. I especially love the detailing of the outfits on Eyvel and Arion’s sprites, very satisfying :pray:

6 Likes

Hello, I tried to make a portrait with a normal format of Dimitri that you made but there is a problem with the limit of colors.
Would it be possible for you to make a portrait of Dimitri in normal format or did I make a mistake adapting the portrait?
(I intend to use it in a personal rom, crediting you).

@Jonah_07
IMG_0316
There was some issue with the colors indeed. Idk what I did 5 years ago lol. This one should be good.

New FE4 portraits : the Friege family !
IMG_0311IMG_0312IMG_0319IMG_0314
Hilda, Bloom, Ishtare and Ishtore.

56 Likes

The father, daughter, and the Holy Spirit. (and Hilda too I guess LMAO)

(ace work as usual!)

6 Likes