Zoramine's Bucket Of Many Random Things

image-4.png (53)-6.png (1) (1)

Two VA11 HALL-a style halfbodies for Twitch streamers VoidAshe and Venvenena, respectively. Both also have twitter handles with the same name. Wasn’t a request or anything, just spent several hours doing this for the hell of it. They seemed content with it. Obviously there’s many, many things I’d fix if I had any more brain power… but nah. The errors are fine as is.

(also, you can find me at https://twitter.com/ZoramineFae where i retweet vtubers and post art that I don’t feel like posting here.)

21 Likes

The one on the right kinda reminds me of Rin with the chest area but I am sure if you want to make improvements it will look better. I’m not an artist so sorry for lack of constructive feedback.

1 Like

happy 21st to me

maybe i’ll be productive at some point later, Ven decided to use my stream intro card I made her and I’m rather proud of that

Plus I’ll be working on scripting another Obs animation after today

but not now, just tire

18 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy Day of Birth, Zoramine!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Probably a bit late, but happy birthday

Happy Belated birthday!

I’ve been loving VA-11 Hall-A and wanted to do something similar for myself and a few friends! This finaly inspired me to get off my ass and do it!

image - 2022-02-17T163048.450 (2)-5.png (1)-1.png (1)

Fate/Grand Order’s alternate costume for Okita Souji, aka the reason I decided to start playing the game in the first place. I also posted here over on my Twitter Dot Com, for those that care.

This now makes 3 FGO characters I’ve done up in GBA FE style, next to Bedivere and Mori Nagayoshi.

She’s also the first time I actually started flipping the portrait mid-work to see if it looked fine reversed.

Not F2U or F2E. Do not ask to use this.

image - 2022-02-17T163048.450 (1)

15 Likes

Okita Victory!! Hope you enjoy FGO Zoramine~

image-1.png - 2022-04-07T113946.671

Various buildings, houses with removed fencing and variants on road & grass, including the Church; first edited by Blofeld/FEAW and the mansion from my Fort tileset & cleanups + palette reduction by me. Use these for whatever you want; they’re all under 15 colors with each other. Make cool maps with these.

Also, I fixed the Inn so all parts of it use the same palette. It’s always bothered me.

Includes:

• variations on the two houses, two vendors, an armory, Supply building from thracia, arena, and destroyed buildings;
  • two inn variations, one taller and one shorter both with grass and road variations;
  • A church;
  • A mansion;
  • and two Gates for seize points.

smaller version here, and on the Discord in the Cartography room.

For the tips of the Church buildings, look for Blofield’s mass of buildings; there’s some grass tiles you need to add to make it work.

. |
. |
. v
image-1.png - 2022-04-07T113943.581

31 Likes

Love it, thanks Blofeld, thanks Zora!

2 Likes

One of the greatest advancements in the tileset-making community. This will change the way we make GBAFE maps forever.

this is not a joke these are great shoutouts to Zoramine and whoever that Blofeld guy is

I will say throw some credit towards @Feaw as well if you use the churches, since he and I worked on that together.

1 Like

finished map

Had some ideas I wanted to test out before I forgot about them. One older than the rest.

image-1.png - 2022-02-09T005108.003 (2)-7.png

And a Milpy/Moopoke. Not done at request, but done because he’s cool. You should watch his twitch streams where he gets Dgrabbed by Kanji and the joke becomes fulfilled as it should be

27 Likes

finished wip

I like this tileset a lot.

26 Likes

gg (2)-2.png (1)
(did some revisions - now am even happier with this.)

Not f2u f2e, don’t ask. Been learning traditional pencil drawing recently to pass the time since courses are finally over, decided to do the traditional 1 year redo of this sprite. Been drawing her with dyed pink hair for a bit now both in other pixel art styles (see: VA-11 Hall-a’s) and implying it via pencilwork, so I used this opportunity to try it out.

The joys of having full control of your OC’s design, i guess.

16 Likes

Those are some really cool maps and a cool usage of water. The portraits are nice too. The OC looks good, I like the glasses and always struggle with those, so I tend to avoid spriting characters with glasses (sunglasses don’t count, also the bane of doing a self OC since I wear glasses). The only thing I would say is the clothing shading looks a little flat in some places, but modern clothing shading I find annoying to get right. Also the shoulders look a little too smooth/straight.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind and do a quick revision, thanks!

Also yeah, modern clothing is a bit awful to shade, but I’m doing my best with it.