Zoramine's Bucket Of Many Random Things

Idk about them walls BUT THEM TREES/BUSHES THO
It looks hella nice

1 Like

Another mountains map in my standard style, but utilizing the Thracian tileset. Could be better in terms of scale, but I should have thought ahead before keeping going. Particularly am a fan of the thicket-forest tiles and am trying several variations out.
Raspberry%20Fields%20WIP%208
Raspberry%20Fields%20WIP%201%20(1)

Grand Falls, inspired by Noel Canyon’s waterfalls. Utilizes special river tiles and non-moving Lake tiles to create the allusion of a waterfall when combined with a cliff face. Features a gif of the waterfall section to serve as a visual representation.

15 Likes

this gives me that pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald vibes of using the Hidden Move dive when ontop of a dark water

does that mean theres a hidden cave system under those waters

4 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s some more maps with Flasuban’s Fields and Castle tilesets.

Fun Magical Forest or something. I’m too lazy to find a creative name for this one.
something%20about%20magical%20forests%20or%20something%20maybe
“Old Man Jenkins’ Farm”
OLD%20MAN%20JENKINS%20FARM
“Village Square”
Close-Up%20Village%20Square
“Custom Sewers”
Finished%20sewers
“Testing Village”
nice
“Trek Through the Jungle”
Trek%20In%20The%20Jungle

13 Likes

Third mapping dump, but I’m too tired to really make any witty jokes.

Includes Mapchip Configs of the variants of Flasuban’s stuff. I create custom tiles whenever I come up with whackadoodle ideas, and they end up here. Also included all of my palettes so that y’all don’t need to pester him for any.

Features every map from above and the additionals or new edits to older ones- (shown below the link)

Freeroam
Most%20Recent

Port%20Village

11 Likes

Great work, it’s criminal how underused these tilesets are. These maps are amazing.

2 Likes

Heard you like docks. :^)

2 Likes

gotta dock harder 2: electro boogaloo

Although seriously, when Flasu has created the thracia tileset with a ship added to it, I’ll definitely be trying my hand at making even more dedicated dock maps (Venice style maybe?)

1 Like

Full hack with fe5 tilesets when

2 Likes

ask flasuban, the man’s already making a FE4/5 inspired Boat village tileset.

If he makes that I can basically remake FE8 but in this tileset, almost tile for tile.

Didn’t Zane do FE5 boat tileset recently

I remember seeing him do a boat tileset, but I don’t know if he ever finished it.

YALL LIKE SNOW PALETTES CUZ I SURE DO

My city just got blanketed in a bit of snow, so in honor of that, here is a snow castle of Flasuban’s Castle! I’m working on getting the tileset itself working so I can release it, expect it soonish.

5 Likes

Please, don’t

1 Like

IT’S PADORU TIME BOIS

I lost progress on editing the tileset to re-place Glacier tiles over the frozen water on the lesser padoru obj image (which is the frozen water). Feel free to enjoy Padoru-ing all over this upcoming Christmas!

2 Likes

Also there’s a bunch of maps I’ve done recently that I haven’t posted here bc lazy

Desert Thang, a map I made for my personal project (the Marbscord Hack). Utilizes deserts to slow non-magic classes but sand in places where infantry movement should be normal. Appears frozen over in my hack (Tundra).

Castly Castle using Flasu’s Castle tileset to actually make a castle. I don’t do that often.

Two villages using Flasu’s Castle tileset and the lower using custom wood tiles to create a port. May look familiar to a previous map of mine using base FE8’s Village tileset.

Two more fields-like Castle tileset maps that were me messing around with Flasu’s cliffs and hills tiles. They’re a lot of fun to mess around with and make for a very nice gradient of height within the map, especially when they’re the main design force such as the bottom one which otherwise would look like it has height errors.

A custom edit of Old Man Jenkins’ farm that I forgot to add a section of coast to (but did in post-editing.) Messing around with hills again to add height.

Small swamp map made for Wan. Their lord has the ability to move over rivers easily so it was a map built to abuse that fact for a showcase of it.

Two equally massive maps also made for Wan which will be divided into many smaller but sectional maps.
The top one is a lot more open than most of my maps since I’m a huge fan of dense forest cover as a Midwestern American who is surrounded by them all the time. It was an interesting challenge making it actually work as a ‘wide open’ map without too many mountains or peaks. The far right-middle section was entirely made by Wan which I then edited further from as per request.
Bottom one took several days due to setting up the rivers to flow naturally, the pathing and certain design elements needing further adjusting after I sent it to Wan for a quality check. There’s a section of trees in the top right that I forgot to bunch together, but besides that it’s actually a pretty solid map! Certainly better than my usual.

5 Likes

So huge map… are you a fan of Kaga?

I’ve always made a large maps. See post 21 for the best answer to why I do this.

But I am a fan of Kaga.

Speaking of Kaga…

WIP map of Fields based on a certain Geneaology map. Lots of unique things here.

Huge castle village which actually looks like a castle village. Looks nice to live in.

Lots of the maps I’ve posted before have been broken by the newer releases of Flasuban’s tileset so I’ll be updating them and posting them in my next mapping dump.

9 Likes