Unnamed Jugdral Project (CANCELLED)

glad that its not cancelled. can’t wait to see what fully happens with the hack

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this.

1 Like

alternatively you could say "bruh!’

1 Like

Here’s another gameplay clip for Unnamed Jugdral Project.
This is some gameplay of Chapter 3, where we show off a new character.

10 Likes

dang it! You goofed us all!!!

it’s good that the project isn’t cancelled though

1 Like

aw yeahhhhhhhh :sunglasses:

1 Like

it’s been 25 years since the apocalypse…

1 Like

Forseti hype
Also Maybe Gae bolg hype!!!

1 Like

Hello, everyone! Great news!
Playtesting for Unnamed Jugdral Project is now open!

The first 4 chapters of the game are open for playtesting. If you’d like to apply to be a playtester, contact me on Discord at serif#8044 and join my discord server Olbern Keep at this link.

12 Likes

The playtesting application period is now closed. If you were a playtester, I still have more updates in the future.

1 Like

Due to unfortunate circumstances and a myriad of other personal issues I have I will not be able to participate at FEE3 2021 this year. I’m very sorry.

Progress has ground to a standstill at the moment. Rest assured, the hack is not dead yet as I occasionally work on it to incorporate the feedback of the playtesters. However, do not expect any new content or updates on the project any time soon.

14 Likes

Bummer, I was looking forward to seeing it on FEE3 2021. But I suppose that real-life is bothering you and might want to take it easy. Hope all is well and willing to experience it when certain chapters will be released in the near future. Once it’s announced, I will give the best response and experience on behalf of the FE Community.

2 Likes

atleast the project is not dead
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

2 Likes

At least there is a bright side on the project.

1 Like

If the Pegasus Knight in image 6 (right column, second from bottom) is Est like I think she is, then the timing of the story needs to be pushed back a few years to after Grann 1780. The reason is that the time gap between FE4 and FE1 is actually a little more than 1000 years according to this timeline.

Yes, the story is set in 1778-1780 Grann, with Est showing up some time in 1780 as that would be after the events of Mystery of the Emblem.

the year is 1776 in grannvale and basing themselves from the ideals of the great(?) kempf, the united states of america (god bless) has declared independence from grannvale

5 Likes

says here that the war of shadows starts in 1780 Grann, while the War of Heroes starts 1787 and lasts until 1788, meaning that Est really only has free time in the grand scheme of things after 1788 at the earliest.

2 Likes

Development will be under hiatus until further notice.

I am leaving the internet for a very long time, but I don’t know when I will be back.
I have spent far too much time working on the project to just immediately shelve it though.
Thus it will not be permanently cancelled. If I return I still am interested in working on the hack.

Farewell.

15 Likes

Take it easy, dude. Hope to see you come back when you’re ready.

3 Likes