Unnamed Jugdral Project (CANCELLED)

Female :axe: lord? Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

now im even more hype for this project the backdrops and the music are amazing

1 Like

this is looking so good, super excited for the release

1 Like

Holy damn, this looks amazing and came out of left field for me.

Not the biggest fan of huge stat caps, but everything else about this project looks right up my alley.

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

soā€¦uh ahem so how close are we

1 Like

I dont have the time to make some elaborate announcement as I have to go soon. The project is cancelled. Iā€™ll make a statement about what happened as well as things like asset usage in the next few days, probably on April 3rd.

Early April Fools Pls?

5 Likes

As a friend of mine put it, ā€œJugdral obtains another Lā€

Itā€™s sad to see this go, but such is the fate of Jugdral hacks. There may never be a finished and good Jugdral hack on GBA.

3 Likes

sad moment :pensive:

OH GOD NO gosh darn it Iā€™ve been waiting for 2 months now

:(( especially with how promising it was Jugdral+high stat caps+skills+rehashed music+etc,etc itā€™s really sad to see such an ambitious project be cancelled

1 Like

F

Post must be at least 5 characters

such a shame this was cancelled this looked like it wouldā€™ve been hella polished

Hello, everyone. Iā€™d like to bring some news about the cancellation.

See, for the longest time, I had initially thought there was some issue with me that made me no longer want to work on the project. Deteriorating mental health? No, that canā€™t be. Iā€™ve been pretty happy as of late. Perhaps another issue was at faultā€¦ the project itself.

I gave another look at it and realized that it was justā€¦ inferior. For the longest time, Iā€™ve had a concept brewing that will totally change how ROM hacks are made. Why, Iā€™d say itā€™s an absolute masterpiece that no other project can compare to. So, I cancelled the project and immediately brought my idea to fruition.

Andā€¦ the result?
Resonance 2.
Resonance 2.emulator-55

OUT NOW

3 Likes

baited

hank_died_walt_cries_(breaking_bad_spoilers)_1-35_screenshot

7 Likes

Alright, todayā€™s the 3rd. As you could tell, the cancellation of Jugdral Project and Resonance 2 were all part of an elaborate April Foolā€™s joke. Development on the project is continuing and we have great news we intend to show in the future.

1 Like

tl:dr no, the proyect is not dead

editing straight up broke for me so I had to double post

bruh

post must be at least 5 characters

5 Likes