Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I REFUSE TO BE OUTDONE BY N426

SwordFphraim
LanceFphraim
AxeFphraim
HandaxeFphraim
UnarmedFphraim

With Nuramon’s blessing I now present to y’all EPHRAIM INFANTRY GREAT LORD BUT ITS FEMALE. Made sure to get that before I got too far with this!

Remember like four days ago when I said I was done with Female Ephraim? Yeah nah like 20 minutes after posting that in the FEU discord I asked if someone would be interested in me doing Ephraim Infantry Great Lord but with long hair for a female model. Beansy just responded with a picture of Emperor Palpatine saying ‘dewit’ and BY GOLLY AM I GONNA FUCKIN DO IT AAAAAAAAAAA

She comes equipped with Sword, Lance, Axe, Hand Axe and Unarmed animations (I’m not doing Siegmund, that’s Ephraim locked and he’s a guy sorry ladies and gents) and is packaged in this handy download link with the text document, the FEditor format, the gifs above and a battle palette sheet so you don’t even need to bother loading FEBuilder up to start editing the palette - just open a pixel art program or website piskelapp best for non tileset things and get going!

Credit goes to Nuramon for the originals and on-the-side credit to Wan, Lyna, Marcos and Wasspix for putting up with me spamming their DMs with progress on this lmao sorry guys

also nura pls why 150+ frames on the lance that was so much hell to do

As it’s not properly mine and I just did hair, F2U F2E but I suggest checking with Nura first. He’s cool.

EDIT: forgot to put it in the original, but this took a combined effort of probably 15 hours. Lance took the longest of about 4 hrs through the night and 3 in the morning, Axe took 3 total, sword took 3 total, hand axe and unarmed took not much at all.

41 Likes

Just quickly trimming down the vanilla Fleet and Phantom map sprites because, just like the monster sprites that Warpath/Pikmin fixed a while back, IS was very inefficient with them and made them 32x32s just to squeeze in a whole one unnecessary extra pixel of width. Enjoy your reduced OAM issues.

Fleet {IS edit}

Phantom Standing {IS edit}

Also I went back and tweaked my tweaks of Pikmin’s Hero shield a bit further, replacing an annoying white pixel on the hilt of the sword with blue just like the rest of the hilt, and adding a hiltfix/facefix version of the regular male “armour hero” as well.

20 Likes

I put Pikmin1211’s updated Hero shield on Swain’s Armored Coat, so credit to both of them.
Sword
Sword
Download link here.

I also redid Orihara_Saki’s Rogue knife animation so that it matched the repalette by Pikmin1211 and Maiser6. Credits to all of them for the original knife and repalette.
Sword
Download link is here.

25 Likes

001 Sword
002 Lance
Bow
The GIF
Without Tusk Sword
Hover Move
Here we are ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Grand Mahout animation, a work that originally had some sprites from Orihara Saki, and he allowed me to make an animation out of them, and SHYUTERz has been working with me on this (seriously, without him I couldn’t have made it this far.) If there’s anything you need to tell us about, please contact us if needed. The only thing left would be a class card, which we haven’t been able to make yet, so I want to create one in the future, so you may have to wait a bit for that, but otherwise it’s done.

32 Likes

I wanted the pirate boss to wear a Tricorne hat, which pirates often wear.
However, I was not good at drawing, so I couldn’t make it well. lol
But I made it so much, so I will attach it.
Please, Feel free to use or edit it.

Captain1_hover

Captain1_move

19 Likes

You called?

Here’s something I’ve been working on the past month and a bit. It’s an idea for an Assassin promotion that has access to swords and (dark) magic. Also has a maybe more SF than fantasy type hookshot as a left arm. Chair suggested the name Executioner, so there’s a guideline. Download

cus3_sw1 cus3_mg1 cus3_sw1

Class cards and map sprites:
Custom3 T1 Custom3 T2 Custom3 T3

moving stationary

Palettes

Ally
01_Ally

Enemy
02_Enemy

NPC
03_NPC

Gray
04_Gray

Marisa
Marisa

Joshua
Joshua

Colm
Colm

Rennac
Rennac

I re-used graphics from some GBA games. Credit:

• Sword animation: Credit to Konami (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon) for the thunderbolt & SMITHYGCN for ripping it, IS for the mage knight crit effect & FEplanet for ripping it.
  • Magic animation: Credit for the thunderbolt vfx goes to Namco (Klonoa Dream Champ Tournament) & Frario (sheetrip), Krome Studios/Vivendi Games (The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning) & Heartlessdragoon (sheetrip), HAL Laboratory/Nintendo (Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land) & ?, yay (sheetrip).
  • Map sprites: Credit to IS for the shaman map sprites and Lexou for ripping them.
  • Class card: Credit to Natsume (Medabots: Metabee/Rokusho) for the hook (I used Rokusho’s bladethingy from a cutscene) & Demonlemon for ripping it.

Everything else was made by me, Huichelaar. Everything is F2U and F2E, but do give credit.

66 Likes

Derserker with sword

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z31NFHXZmTuU1MUdfl9DZvcueVUYSx4v/view

6 Likes

Sword Warrior minus ranged animation.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QqxH7Mrt2RksTurKyjQCbPsBpIJ6sJ-x/view?usp=sharingSword

working on the ranged one it’s going to be him literally chucking the sword.

It freezes when using ranged swords because no animation or script yet.

11 Likes

Sword (1)
This was an old animation I did when I first started spriting a couple of years ago. It was a dark knight that was very basic and that had a lot to be improved upon. I’ve finally decided to revamp the animation and now I can add even more animations to this post. Btw, never use the vanillia ranger as a base. It is not fun to work with.

SwordSword
MagicMagic

Male and Female version of the Dark Knight Revamp. Been wanting to improve the original for a long time, so I’ve finally done it.

Class Card 

MAG Dark Knight (M) Sword {Pikmin1211, Jj09} MAG Dark Knight (M) Magic {Pikmin1211, Jj09}
Left is with a sword and right is without.

Male Download:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Pog6PzJtULMz5pXv-E82f9q6PuchV9_M?usp=sharing

Female Download:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cbYeNW7y2gfcG914tcT__1vSMAtSXKQL?usp=sharing

Credits:
Sprite Still: Leo_Link
Animation: Jj09, DerTheVaporeon, flashuban
Class Card: Pikmin1211, Jj09

Edit: The female magic animation had an graphical error in the standing frame. That should be fixed in the repo and gif.

42 Likes

I like Desert Bastion quite a bit, so I added the Village houses to it. Includes Vendor, Armory, Arena, Ruins, both House types and backgrounds for both basic houses on sand and grass. I ran out of room, though, so when doing a double house you can’t have just one become ruins; both need to. Sorry in advance about that.

Since it’s not my tileset originally, and since I’m posting this here, feel free to put it in the repo as an alternate version to Desert Bastion, credit to Venno, N426 and Gamma. I might be missing people, so if someone else is credited for it, please put their name down too.

I also put it in my personal thread/repository.

17 Likes

I made BattleBG for starlight(SFC/SNES) and desert (other than daytime), so I will share it.
starlight_sfc
desert2

25 Likes

The WingedHussar has arrived!

WingedHussar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8XG8N0s7i0OO_5QDpvBsKU0f-bSYfPR/view?usp=sharing

Edit

Credit: Greentea and RobertFPY

15 Likes

After having used this for my 15x10 “1 Screen Mapping Blitz” entry (as I finish it up with tile changes), I had some ideas for adjustments/improvements or perhaps as a variant option…

I feel like that, instead of the cobblestone floor tiles (located above the roof for hidden building interiors), perhaps the “ruins” floor tiles might be a suitable substitute that might not be as… contrasting?

For the palm trees, they kinda come across as flat with how close in shade the colors are. They really could do with some added contrast to make them pop a little bit more. I also didn’t see a single-tile version of one, but maybe I missed it amongst the rest?

And, for a “variant” tileset idea, it would be nice to have Vendor/Armory/Arenas without grass or trees around them, as well as the “wall with water” tiles from the Ruins tileset (below) so that you could have non-beach and non-raised wall transitions from a town to water beside/below it…

The tileset also felt like it was missing some tiles too - shadowed brace when it’s tucked to the right of a wall, wall with shading on both sides for 1-tile walls pointing south with the downward facing wall or fence tile above it, standard bridges (would have love this since I had to make my bridge a chokepoint with only 10 rows to work with), it only has some of the fence pieces, etc.

(Spooky Phantom Ship is dope though!)

3 Likes

Okay after some feedback yesterday (thanks @Jj09!) I decided to use a very basic, pre-existing staff script to make my first official animation.

There already exists some Tier 1 infantry and cavalry staff users, but now your early healers can take to the skies with this addition to the vanilla Pegasus Knights. Either give your Pegasus Knights some extra utility by giving them staffs, or make a whole new class centered around the weapon type that can swoop in for those clutch heals, but also be a target of the enemies’ arrows.

The colors for the staff are tied mostly to the hair but also I believe one color is from the outfit.

Staff

Staff

Comes in both male and female!

(I hope I did this correctly and within the guidelines for the repository. If anything needs fixing just let me know!)

16 Likes

サンドバッグくん

エッケザックス
Sword of Seals

Firestone
Divinestone
Decayed Breath

1_近接(Short)
2_間接(Long)
Dragon Zombie ↑

1_近接(Short)
2_間接(Long)
Idunn↑

I’ve reworked multiple Breath Animations in CSA.
By the way, the curse of Mr. Sandbag at the end of the video is an event I made as a joke for HIROTO, so you don’t have to worry about bugs.
m(_ _)m

26 Likes

I made a female version of Caim Van Fang’s eliwood style Marth animation.
Sword
It’s definitely not perfect but it works. It was my first attempt at battle animation editing and I think it looks fairly decent. I think I have everything set up correctly but if something needs to be fixed just let me know.
Download

21 Likes

Speaking of filling holes, the female warrior now has the same repalette treatment that I previously gave the male one. Credit to Temp for the original female warrior.
Download
Bow Axe Hand Axe

34 Likes

I don’t think i should be credited for those fixed animations like palletes, i saw i got credited, which doesn’t feel right to me. Female knife rogue knife animation was missing in the repo btw.

Anyway, here’s the fixed position of Russell Clark’s female Mercenary

Eldritch Abomination’s arena Brigand but with all frames fixed. It was missing frames before.

Here’s ‘‘Vanilla’’ Baron by Leo_link, Nuramon, Iscaneus. Just a edit for more faithful to vanilla games to match it with vanilla General. (Edit of no clicks sfx or ground effects).

9 Likes

I made a female version of @marlon0024 and @asael’s Tactician Mark animation.
Sword Magic
Staff
Still kinda scuffed and sligtly less noticeable than the last edit but shrug
i hope no one has done this yet
Download

12 Likes

Fish

Fish

If someone else has submitted fish icons that I didn’t know about please let me know as I may need more fish

21 Likes